Niles 猜我们今晚要玩点什么 你们好
Build a fire and make Smores.
生火做巧克力夹心饼干
Might also wanna get some graham crackers.
也许全麦饼干更好
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know we had company.
抱歉 我不知道有客人来
No, no, that's okay, Kit.
没关系的 Kit
This is... Wait, I know you from the cafe.
这位是 等等 我知道你喝什么咖啡
Cappuccino, light foam. And you too, coffee black, nothing fancy.
卡普奇诺加轻泡沫 还有你 纯黑咖啡 不加佐料
Isn't that good?
她挺厉害吧
Kit, this is my father, Martin, and my brother, Frasier.
Kit 这是我爸爸 Martin 这是我哥哥 Frasier
Yes, how do you do? Really? I see it. Cool.
你好啊 是嘛 看出来啦 真好
You know, this is sort of a surprise.
这真是个小惊喜
I guess I didn't expect to see the two of you together.
我没想到你们俩会走到一起
Oh, I had my eye on him from the minute I saw him.
我早就注意他了
He's always so neat and put together. I just wanted to mess him up.
他总是那么整洁利落 让我想去给他捣点乱
And mission accomplished.
她成功了
So, Niles, you haven't seen Maris then since Sunday?
Niles 周日之后你就没见Maris
Is that who you thought I was here with?
你以为我和她在一起
That's funny. No wonder you were upset.
真有意思 难怪你俩这么着急
Who's Maris? That's my exwife.
Maris是谁 我前妻
Oh, well, if you wanna see her too, that's cool.
要是你想约她 也无所谓
I told you, no strings, just fun.
我跟你说过了 没拘束 只有乐子
You always want your kids to have more than you had.
人总是希望孩子比自己享更多的福
Niles, pick up, will you? It's Frasier.
Niles 接电♥话♥啊 我是Frasier
All right, fine. Call me later.
好吧 一会回我电♥话♥
I don't even know why I bother anymore.
真不知道我♥干♥嘛还担心
He doesn't pick up phones these days, just waitresses.
他现在除了接咖啡小妹 连电♥话♥也不接了
Give him a break, he's just having fun.
别管他了 他正爽着呢
That's what I'd expect to hear from
是啊 从Bulldog的性♥伴♥侣♥口中
someone willing to spend the night as Bulldog's squeak toy.
我还能指望听到什么呢
That is not funny. It was one night,
一点都不好笑 我们就那一次
and I would appreciate it if you would just let it drop.
别再提这事了 我谢谢你了
You're right, I'm sorry, that was tactless of me.
好吧 抱歉 我这样太不厚道了
Tell you what, let me make it up to you.
让我补偿你一下吧
I've got an extra theatre ticket tonight.
我今晚多一张戏剧票
Faye's busy. Why don't you join me?
Faye没空 你陪我去怎么样
No, thanks. No, please, Roz.
不了 谢谢 来吧 Roz
Look, it's a delightful little show, and I'll even throw in dinner.
这个剧可好看了 看完我再请你吃饭
Busy. Really? A date?
我没空 是吗 有约
I have plans. Plans. What are you, a cop?
我有事了 有事 你是警♥察♥啊
I got to account for every waking minute?
每时每刻都得和你报告啊
My private life is my own business. Bulldog.
我的私生活不用你管 Bulldog
I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm weak, I can't stop myself.
我也不知道自己怎么了 我很软弱 无法自持
Yes, you can, Roz. Okay, I don't wanna stop myself.
你可以的 好吧 我不想自持
He's good, he's really good. I mean, I'm better, but he's trainable.
他挺好的 真挺好 虽然我更好 但他是潜力股
Roz, it's Bulldog. Doesn't that bother you?
Roz 这可是Bulldog 你不觉得闹心么
You'd think.
你说呢
Hey, doc. Bulldog.
嗨 医生 Bulldog
Oh, Roz, you still gonna help me write those promos for my show tonight?
Roz 你今晚还要帮我写节目宣传稿吗
Around 10:00? It's okay, Bulldog, he knows.
十点怎么样 好了 Bulldog 他知道
Yes, but high marks on that cryptic cover story.
是啊 借口编的挺好的
Well, I gotta make a call. Station manager's been calling me all day.
我得去打个电♥话♥ 电台经理找我一天了
Oh uh, I made us a reservation.
对了 我订了餐位
Thought maybe we could get a little dinner first.
我们可以先吃个饭
You mean eat together?
你说 一起吃饭
Yeah. I'll be right back.
是啊 我先去打电♥话♥
Oh that's beautiful, Roz.
哇 画面太美了 Roz
Oh, God, this ruins everything. What?
天呐 全毁了 什么
Well, didn't you hear what he said? He wants to buy me dinner.
你没听到他说啥么 他要请我吃饭
Do you realise what this means?
知道这意味着什么吗
They finally opened that new Hooters out by the airport?
机场旁边终于要开猫头鹰连锁餐厅了
No, he's crossed the line. He actually thinks we're dating.
不 他越界了 他真以为我们在约会呢
Roz, didn't your mother warn you that sex could lead to things like dating?
Roz 你妈妈没告诉你上♥床♥之后得约会吗
Look, that is it. I'm gonna put an end to this before it goes too far.
好了 就到这了 我得趁酿成大错之前甩了他
Can't believe it. They just fired me.
真不敢相信 他们把我炒了
What?
什么
Yeah, said my ratings were low,
说是我收听率太低了
show's losing its edge, I'm getting soft.
节目没有个性 我变娘了
My last day's Friday. Oh, Bulldog, I'm so sorry.
周五是最后一次节目 Bulldog 太遗憾了
Are you all right? No, I'm not.
你还好吗 不 我不好
This stinks. This is total B.S.
真讨厌 这太操蛋了
You don't think I'm getting soft, do you?
你们没觉得我娘吧
No, no, not at all. Here.
没有没有 一点都没有 给你
I just thank God I got a girlfriend like you, Roz.
感谢上帝 我还有你这么好的女朋友 Roz
I don't think I could face this alone.
没有你我真不知道怎么办
There, there.
好了好了
Daphne.
Daphne
Morning, Dad. Hi.
早上好 老爸 好
Yes?
怎么了
Oh, Daphne, please, Donny's not here.
Daphne 拜托 Donny不在这
Will you just take your hand out of the bag?
把手从袋子里拿出来吧
I was just undressing to take my bath,
我刚才打算沐浴更衣
and I sat on the edge of the tub and landed on this.
一屁♥股♥坐在浴缸边上的这个了
Oh, my God, you found my ring.
天呐 你找到戒指了
I'd given up.
我都放弃了
I thought it was some place I'd never find it.
我以为掉在我永远都不会去的地方了呢
It very nearly was.
好像确实是这样
Come on, let me have it.
快给我戴上吧
No, rinse off this doodle dust first.
你还是先把薯片渣弄掉吧
Oh, right, of course. All right, yeah.
是啊 去吧
Well, you sure saved Daphne there.
你真是帮了Daphne个大忙
Yes, I also did myself a little favour as well.
我也是帮自己了
Can you imagine what conclusions Faye might have jumped to
能想象要是Faye看见我房♥里有个订婚戒指
had she found this engagement ring in my room?
会误会成啥样嘛
Oh, Frasier, for me? I had no idea. Well, actually uh...
Frasier 这是给我的吗 我不知道 呃 其实
It's beautiful. It's so beautiful. Yes, Frasier, I do, I do.
太美了 好的 Frasier 我愿意 我愿意
Oh, calm down, you big dope. I know it's Daphne's ring.
放心吧 你个大傻子 我知道这是Dahpne的戒指
And I can't tell you how flattered I am
看到你额头渗出的汗珠
by those beads of sweat on your forehead.
我真是别提多开心了
No, they're love beads, honey. Oh, God. Will you take this thing?
不 亲爱的 那是爱的汗珠 天呐 你能拿一下戒指吗
Well, I don't want it. What if Bonnie sees me with it?
我可不要 要是Bonnie看到怎么办
Sees you with what?
看到你什么
Daphne, will you come in here and take this damn ring, please?
Daphne 你快进来拿走戒指吧 行吗
Coming. Sit down, have a little coffee.
来了 坐 喝点咖啡
Good morning, everybody.
大家早上好
Oh. Hi. Another full house, I see.
早上好 又满员了哈
Yes, and that robe is available for purchase in the gift shop.
是啊 你穿的浴袍在礼品店有售
Hi. Good morning.
嗨 早安
Oh, you found your ring. What? You knew it was gone?
你找到戒指了 什么 你知道我把它丢了
Well, Daphne, when your fiance gives you a hug with a chicken on her hand,
Daphne 当一个人的未婚妻手戴烤鸡拥抱他
then bells go off.
也该有所警醒了
I'm sorry. Oh, it's okay, honey.
真是抱歉 没事的亲爱的
I didn't wanna say anything.
我没提是因为
You konw, because I knew it'd turn up sooner or later,
我知道你早晚都会找到的
I didn't wanna make you feel worse.
我不想让你觉得难受
As long as we're tying up loose ends, I was just wondering,
既然我们开始解决问题了 我想知道
what was your ring doing on the edge of my Jacuzzi tub
为什么你的戒指会出现在我浴缸边上
right next to my favourite scented candle
还在我最爱的熏香蜡烛旁边
which was burned down to the wick?
蜡烛已经烧得就剩个烛芯了
I'm gonna let my attorney handle this one.
我要请我的律师向你解释
I'm sorry, Fras. You know, I guess after a little champagne,
抱歉 Fras 我俩喝了点小酒之后
we got into the mood and into the nude and into the tub.
来了点情趣 脱了点衣服 用了点浴缸
So... And, you know, don't worry, we'll replace the candle.
不过别担心 我们会给你换上新蜡烛的
If only you could replace the image.
把这画面从我脑子里移走才好呢
Next time, if you don't mind,
如果你不介意的话
would you just turn down the temperature a little?
下次可以把温度调低一点吗
Actually, we tried, but the knob was stuck.
其实我们调了 但是把手卡住了
Yeah, it does that. You gotta jiggle it a little.
确实 你得摇摇才能调
Don't worry, it's not what you think.
别担心 不是你想的那样的
We use it to give Eddie a bath.
我们在那给Eddie洗澡来着
Hey, guys, how are you doing? Hi, Dad.
嗨 你们来啦 嗨 老爸
Morning. Nice to see you.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表