So when's Freddie coming in?
Freddie什么时候来啊
Oh, actually, he's arriving in a few hours.
噢 再过几个小时就到了
I'm picking him up at the airport.
我会去机场接他
Gosh, you know, I'm so excited to see him.
哎呀 真高兴能见到他
It was Lilith's turn this year to have him for his birthday, but
本来今年轮到Lilith陪他过生日 但是
apparently there was an accident at the lab.
她的实验室出了点意外
One of her monkeys bit her on the tongue.
有只猴子咬了她的舌头
What exactly was she doing with the monkey?
她到底做了什么 能被咬到那儿
She was teaching them sign language.
她在教他们手语
I guess one of them made a disparaging remark about her new haircut.
估计有只猴子对她的新发型鄙视了一下
She stuck her tongue out.
她冲它吐舌头来着
Wow! How bad does a haircut have to be for a monkey to hate it?
哇 什么发型差到猴子都恨的地步
Well, I guess I'm just gonna have to get myself a cup of coffee.
呵呵 我去拿杯咖啡
Oh, somebody dropped a wallet.
咦 谁的钱包掉这儿了
Hmmm.
哟
Is he cute?
他帅不帅
It's hard to tell from a driver's license photo, but he is
驾照的照片实在看不出来 不过
five foot six, weighs 200 pounds, and has corrective lenses.
他身高165 体重180 还戴眼镜
Leave it on the floor!
丢回去
Well, thank God I don't share your good-deeds-for-hunks-only policy.
谢天谢地我不像你只对帅哥好心
Excuse me, I just found this on the floor...
你好 我刚在地上捡到这个
Hey, hey, is that my wallet you got there?
嘿 嘿 你拿的是我的钱包吧
Oh, is it? Well, I, I just found it on the floor over there.
是吗 我刚在那儿捡到的
I was about to drop it off at the counter.
正打算交给柜台呢
Please, no reward.
不用酬谢我哦
What happened to my cash? Well, I don't know.
我的现金跑哪儿去了 我不知道呀
It was empty when I found it.
我捡到的时候就是空的
Yeah, right! I had seven bucks in here!
是嘛 里面本来有七块钱的
Well, I'm sure some lucky thief is
那我猜某个幸运小贼
off enjoying a matinee and a small soda!
正在愉快地享受半价电影和小杯汽水吧
At least you left my credit card! Jerk!
还好你没拿我的信♥用♥卡♥ 混球
Would you please bring me my usual?
我还是要杯跟平常一样的
Can you believe that guy?
难以置信
I do him a favour, he accuses me of stealing!
我帮了他忙 他居然恩将仇报说我偷东西
Oh, please. The world is full of creeps like that.
拜托 这个世界到处都是这种险恶的人
Haven't you figured that out yet?
你还没想通哪
Well, I'm sorry, Roz,
抱歉了 Roz
but I still believe that people are basically good.
我还是相信人性本善
Hey, guys, I'm glad you're here.
嘿 伙计们 碰到你们太好啦
I need to talk to you about something.
我想跟你们商量个事儿
What? What can I do for you, Bulldog?
怎么 你有什么事儿要求我 Bulldog
My mom's having bypass surgery tomorrow morning,
我妈妈明天早上要做心脏搭桥手术
and I'd like to sit up with her tonight at the hospital.
今晚我想在医院陪她
But I gotta work the eleven-to-one spot.
但我11点到凌晨1点得当班
I don't suppose you'd think... Oh, right!
你们能不能 又来
Like we don't know
搞得好像我们不知道
there's a big fight in Vegas tonight!
今晚维加斯有场拳击大决战似的
Look, I know I've jerked you guys around before, but this is serious.
伙计们 我以前是忽悠过你们 但这次是真的
Bulldog, I'm sorry.
Bulldog 抱歉了
Frederick's coming in tonight. It's... it's his birthday.
Frederick今晚会来 今天是他生日
OK, Doc. Never mind. I understand.
好吧 医生 没关系的 我能理解
Hello, Bernice Briscoe's room, please.
你好 请转Bernice Briscoe的房♥间
I hope my mom's around to celebrate her next birthday.
但愿我妈妈有机会过她下一个生日
Hi, Mom, it's Bobby.
嗨 妈妈 是Bobby呀
Um, look, I'm gonna have to work tonight after all...
呃 我今晚还是得工作
Bulldog, wait a minute.
Bulldog 等等
You know what? Frederick will be probably asleep by 11:00.
Frederick十一点应该已经睡了
I guess we could take your slot...
我们可以帮你代班一下
Are you insane?! How can you be so gullible?
你疯了吗 你怎么这么容易上当
He is not talking to his mother!
他根本没在跟他妈妈说话
Does somebody have a boo-boo on her heart?
某人的心脏上是不是有个洞洞啊
Is someone gonna have to open you up with those big old rib spreaders?
是不是有人要用肋骨撑开器把你的胸腔打开啊
Oh, Mrs. Briscoe, I'm so sorry.
噢 Briscoe夫人 非常抱歉
Listen, I just wanted you to know that
那个 我只是想跟您说
we'll fill in for Bobby tonight.
今晚我们会给Bobby代班的
Thanks a million, you guys.
太感谢你们了
I'd better.. get back to the hospital.
我得赶紧回医院了
God bless, Bulldog.
上帝保佑你妈妈 Bulldog
Oh, I can't believe I said that. That poor woman.
噢 我居然说了那么丧心病狂的话 可怜的女人
Hey, we're outta here!
嘿 我们快走
But our flight doesn't leave for another two hours.
飞机两小时后才飞啊
No, I gotta stop by my mom's first.
我还得去我妈那儿一趟
I owe her 50 bucks and a case of Schlitz.
我欠她50刀 还有一箱啤酒
Should I even ask?
我都不想问了 你干嘛
These balloons come in an unsealed package,
运这些气球的包装不是密封的
covered with some mysterious dust,
上面还有不明灰尘
straight from some Southeast Asian sweatshop.
肯定是从某个东南亚血汗工厂直邮过来的
Doesn't that worry you? Oh, you bet it does.
你难道不担心吗 哦 当然担心了
I remember back in Korea we'd crouch in our foxholes,
还记得在朝鲜的时候 我们伏在战壕里
scared to death those bastards were gonna drop balloons on us.
时刻担心着那些混♥蛋♥要空投气球 要了我们的命
The doorman just called. They're on their way up.
门卫刚打来电♥话♥ 他们已经到了
Don't know how much of a surprise it's gonna be anyway.
不知道今年还能有多大惊喜
You did the same thing last year. That's the whole point.
你去年也是这么干的 关键就在这儿
He'd never suspect I'd do it two years in a row.
他铁定想不到我会连续两年这么干
I must say I feel a bit bad for Freddie.
说实话我有点替Freddie伤心
None of his mates are here,
他的小伙伴都不在
just the three of us old fogeys yelling "Surprise".
就我们三个老伙计大喊"惊喜吧"
Well, any party he's at with you is gonna be a treat for him.
这个嘛 只要派对上有你在他就满足了
You know, he's got a little crush on you.
他有点喜欢你呢
If you really want Frederick to enjoy himself,
要是你真想Frederick玩得开心的话
he especially likes you in that little blue cocktail dress.
他特别喜欢你穿那条蓝色短裙的样子
Well, I'm not sure that dress is appropriate
那条裙子好像不是很合适
for a child's birthday party.
在孩子的生日派对上穿
Well, it's hardly a party. It's just us fogeys.
这都不能算派对 就我们几个伙计
You know, Frederick, your granddad really wanted to be here,
Frederick 你爷爷真的很想在这儿陪你
but he had an important Rotary Club meeting.
但他有个很重要的扶轮社会议要参加
Uhoh. What?
嗯 怎么
Not another surprise party.
不会又是惊喜派对吧
What are you talking about? Just like last year!
说什么呢 就跟去年一样
Oh, Lord, all right, all right.
老天哪 好吧 好吧
I'll tell you what, just don't let on, okay?
我告诉你 不过别露馅哦
You know how he loves this stuff. Just act surprised, all right?
他就是爱这么干 你就装装惊喜的样子吧
The hardest thing is pretending to be fooled by the trick candles.
最难的是要假装不知道他弄的是道具蜡烛
Oh, gosh. You think it's hard now,
呵呵 现在你就觉得难了
wait 'til you're my age.
等到我们这年龄你再试试看
Surprise!
惊喜吧
Oh, wow! I'm so surprised! You see? I told you.
噢 哇 这太惊喜了 看 我就说吧
Hey, Freddie. How are you doing? Happy birthday.
嘿 Freddie 你好啊 生日快乐
Hi!
嗨
Happy birthday, sweetheart.
生日快乐 小甜心
Just let me get the phone.
让我接下电♥话♥
Hello?
你好
Yes, who's calling, please?
是的 您是哪位
Wiwif?
Wiwif
Anyone here know a Wiwif?
你们认识Wiwif吗
Oh, Lilith!
噢 Lilith
Yes, hello, Lilith.
嗨 Lilith
What's that? Oh, right! Yes, of course he's here.
你说什么 噢对 是的 他已经到了
It's your mom, Freddie.
你妈妈找你 Freddie
Why don't you take it into your granddad's room?
拿去你爷爷房♥间讲吧
Okay. Hi, mom. Hey, let's get the cake ready.
好 嗨 妈妈 嘿 把蛋糕准备好吧
Oh, yes, yes, yes. Oh, Frasier,
哦对对对 Frasier
I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised. Ooooh.
有一个惊喜在等你呢 噢
Voila! What the hell is that?
瞧 这什么鬼
It's Louis Pasteur, Freddie's favorite scientist.
这是Louis Pasteur啊 Freddie最喜欢的科学家
What child wouldn't be thrilled with a coconut death mask
生日派对上有个椰子味的死人脸
on his birthday?
这不是每个孩子梦寐以求的嘛
Frasier, what happened to your jacket?
Frasier 你的外套怎么了
Oh, at the airport, I, I helped this woman get her dog into her car.
噢 刚在机场 我帮一位女士把她的狗运上车
Oh, I hope at least it was in a crate.
噢 但愿是待在狗笼里的
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表