Woody, come out of there, please.
Woody 请出来吧
I don't understand this.
我不能理解
It means, "I don't speak English."
意思是说"我不会英文"
Would you just come out here?
你就不能直接出来吗
Woody, what is going on?
Woody 怎么了
I can't even look at you, I'm so ashamed.
我都没脸见你 我太惭愧了
I lied to you, Dr. Crane.
我说谎了Crane医生
Why did you do that?
你为什么这么做
Well, I guess I didn't want you to know it was me in the bathroom.
我不想让你发现我躲在厕所里
No, Woody.
不 Woody
Earlier this evening,
今晚早些时候
you told me that you were going back to Boston.
你跟我说你要回波士顿
Oh, well, I feel terrible saying this,
这么说很不好
but I just couldn't face another day of us hanging out together.
但我无法忍♥受再跟你多待一天了
What, you weren't enjoying our time together?
什么 我们在一起的时候你不开心吗
Oh, you know, I had a great time that first night,
第一晚我很开心
but after that, I don't know, you were still having a good time,
但那之后 你依然很享受
but it was less and less fun for me.
我却觉得越来越无聊
It's just too funny.
太有意思了
See, you're still having a good time and I'm miserable.
看 你依旧开心而我却很悲催
Why didn't you say something?
你为什么不直说呢
Well, I don't know. I didn't wanna hurt your feelings.
我不知道 我不想伤害你的感情
To tell you the truth, I was...
告诉你实话 我曾经
I felt kind of bad for you.
为你感到难过
You felt bad for me?
你为我感到难过
Well, no offence, but look at your life.
无意冒犯 但是看看你的生活
You live with your dad, you hang out with your brother.
你和你♥爸♥爸一起住 和你弟弟一起玩
You have no plans and...
你对未来没有计划
Let's face it, those karaoke friends of yours,
坦白的说 如果我在荒岛搁浅了
I wouldn't want to be stranded on a desert island with them.
我绝对不想和你的那些卡拉OK朋友一起
Oh, well, maybe that English guy. He was a good entertainer.
那个英国小伙倒是不错 挺有意思
Really, Woody, there's nothing to worry about.
真的 Woody 没什么可担心的
I know my life may seem rather dreary to you,
我的生活在你看来可能比较沉闷
but it's really quite enjoyable.
但我很享受
In fact, it's even a lot of fun.
甚至乐在其中
I love my life now. Honestly. You know what?
说实话我喜欢现在的生活 你知道吗
I wouldn't trade my years at Cheers for anything,
我在欢乐酒吧度过了无比宝贵的时光
but I am very happy with my life the way it is today.
但我对现在的生活还是很满意
You mean it? Yes.
说真的吗 是的
That's what makes this conversation so ironic.
所以这段对话显得无比讽刺
You see, you see my life as some sort of middle-age compromise
在你看来 我的生活是对人到中年的妥协
and, well, just the other day I was thinking about your life.
而前几天 我思考了一下你的生活
And all I could think was...
我能想到的只有
What?
什么
How lucky you are.
你是多么幸运
You see, you found where you belong,
你找到了适合你的地方
and you've made your home there.
在那里成了家
I guess for some of us it just takes longer than others.
其他人可能花费很久才能找到
Well, I just stopped in for a beer...
我只是进来喝杯啤酒
Well, you know what, Niles will be on the phone for a couple more minutes.
Niles过一会儿要去打个电♥话♥
Why don't we just have one last drink together?
咱俩再喝一杯怎么样
Well, that'd be nice. Okay.
好提议 好的
Barkeep, couple of beers here, please.
酒保 两杯啤酒 谢谢
You know, I meant what I said about I had a great time
我说第一晚和你一起很愉快
hanging out with you that first night.
我是认真的
Yeah. Yeah.
好的 好的
Maybe we could do it again in five or 10 years.
也许我们五到十年之后可以再来一次
Absolutely. Ten years it is.
当然了 就十年吧
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表