It's just that I think we really have something here.
只是我觉得我们之间真的有火花的
Well, I thought we had something too.
嗯 我也是这么觉得
I made a mistake.
我是犯了错误
Give me another chance.
请再我一次机会好不好
Well, that risotto did smell good. Okay.
你做的意大利饭闻着好香 那我们去吃吧
Frasier. Oh, Madeline.
Frasier 哦 Madeline
I got that note you left under my door.
我看到你塞进我门缝里的纸条了
I am so sorry about that.
抱歉我不该那么做的
I was so happy to hear from you.
你终于出现了我好开心啊
Really?
真的吗
I was just thinking about you the other day.
我前几天刚也在想你来着
You know, I don't even remember why we stopped seeing each other.
我都想不起来我们为什么分手了
What is go...? This again?
怎么了 又来
Look, this date is over. Whoa, wait a minute.
听着 约会结束了 等下 等下
You slipped a note under my door, and you're on a date with her?
你在我门缝里塞纸条 然后你又跟她约会
Well, you heard her. Technically, this date is over.
那 你听见了啊 理论上说 约会结束了
Don't ever call me again.
以后再也别给我打电♥话♥了
Or me, you freak!
也别给我打 你个变♥态♥
Nancy, Madeline. Please, give me a second chance.
Nancy Madeline 求你们了 再给我一次机会呗
Either one of you.
你俩谁给都行
So then Daphne takes a left on Madison.
然后Daphne在麦迪逊大道左拐了
Bumper to bumper, all the way to Pike. Then a right on Pike.
各种颠簸 一直开到派克街 右转
And what do you know? Kingdom traffic. So I say...
接下来你猜怎么着 大堵车 于是我说
Dear God, this is taking forever. Exactly.
老天爷啊 真是没完没了啊 太对了
And here we are on 5th...
于是我们到了第五
Wait, wait, don't go away. I'm coming.
稍等 别走 马上来
Oh, Frasier.
哦 Frasier
I have just had one of the worst experiences of my life.
我刚经历了我这辈子最糟糕的时刻
You took Madison, don't you? You're as bad as Daphne.
你也走的麦迪逊大道吧 你咋跟Daphne一样逊
What you should've done, for God... Oh, let it go!
其实你应该 看在上 哦 别说了行不行
Please come in. How was your date?
快进来吧 你约会怎么样
Well, Nancy discovered that I had been pursuing other women.
Nancy发现我还在追别的女人了
Well, how did she find that out? It wasn't hard.
她怎么发现的啊 也不难发现啊
You see, I pursued one during the date.
我跟她约会的时候还追了一个 被抓了现行
Well, I'm sorry. Yeah, so am I, Fras.
我 我很抱歉 我也是 Frasier
Well, thanks, guys. I just...
谢了 伙计们 我只是
I should've listened to your advice, Niles.
我真应该听你的建议的 Niles
How did things go with Maris? I wish I knew.
你和Maris怎么样啊 我也想知道啊
I returned the gifts and
我把礼物还给她了
told her there was no chance of reconciliation.
告诉她我俩是不可能再和好了
She didn't get mad. In fact, she was eerily calm.
她没发疯 事实上她看起来镇静得可怕
She just stood there with a blank stare on her face,
她只是两眼无神地站在那
rubbing her ocelot.
揉着她的豹猫
You know, they got a cream for that.
有一种药膏是专门用来揉猫的
You know, maybe she'll come around.
她可能会明白过来的
You've given her a lot to digest.
你一下子给她那么多东西要消化
Oh, no. What is it?
哦 不是吧 这是啥
Oh, dear God. I don't believe it. I...
哦 我的上帝啊 我真是不敢相信 我
I thought I made myself perfectly clear.
我以为我已经说得很清楚了
What is wrong with that woman?
那个女人到底怎么回事
Why don't you start, Fras? I'll jump in when you get hoarse.
你先开始吧 Fras 你嗓子哑了我再上
Roses are red Your heart is fickle
玫瑰是红的 可你的心却是无常
When I'm through with you All you'll have left is this nickel
等我玩儿完你的时候 你就只剩这个铜子儿了
Oh, no.
啊 不是吧
Oh, God, she's going to ruin me. No, no, Niles.
老天啊 她真是要毁了我啊 别 别 Niles
You know, maybe she's just bluffing.
她可能就是吓唬吓唬你
Once she's signed the financial settlement, it's...
只要她签了财产分割文件 就
She's not bluffing.
她没吓唬我
This is the financial settlement.
这就是财产分割文件
Oh, Frasier, why did I go over there? Why didn't I listen to you?
哦 Frasier 我为什么要去啊 我为什么不听你的
And why didn't I listen to you?
我为什么不听你的呢
If I had, I'd be sitting with Nancy right now,
如果我听了你的 这会儿我正跟Nancy窝在一起
sipping wine in front of the fire.
在壁炉前喝喝小酒
I'll be stripped clean and devoured like an animal.
我会像个小动物一样被彻底扒光吃净的
And I won't be.
我肯定是没这机会了
All right, now.
好啦 现在呢
Enough with these long faces.
别再拉着脸了
Who wants ice cream?
谁想吃冰淇淋啊
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表