"Don't throw that." Niles, give me that phone.
"别扔那个" Niles 把电♥话♥给我
No. You don't know what you're doing.
不 你不明白你在做什么
Yes, I do. Just drop it and kick it over here.
不 我清楚的很 扔地上 踢过来
I won't. I'm dialling. I'm pressing send.
我才不 我在按号♥ 好 拨♥打♥
It's ringing.
电♥话♥通了
Maris.
Maris
I'm calling...
我打电♥话♥
I'm calling...
打电♥话♥是
I'm calling to tell you that there is a new address
我打电♥话♥是要告诉你我的新地址
for forwarding my mail.
请转寄我的信到
It's 62 Elm Street, Shangri-la Apartments.
榆树街62号♥ 香格里拉公♥寓♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, good for you, Niles.
做的不错 Niles
The second I heard her voice I knew I couldn't go back.
一听见她的声音我立马就醒了 我可不能回去
But how am I ever going to live here?
但是在这儿让我怎么活啊
Now, it's just temporary, Niles.
现在这些都只是暂时的 Niles
She can't drag this divorce out forever.
她不可能永远拖着不离婚
You know, Niles, perhaps this place
Niles 或许住在这儿
is the price you'll have to pay for your freedom.
就是你重归自♥由♥的代价
Well, it's worth that.
好吧 那还是值得的
Well, that's the way to look at it.
恩 这个思维方式就对了
So let's have a toast to that.
来让我们为此干一杯
Alright, thank you, Dad.
好 谢了 老爸
You know, I never did sign my lease.
我还没有签租约
I suppose now is as good a time as any.
我看现在签就挺好的
Niles, perhaps this will make it easier.
Niles 也许这个会让你好受点
A little housewarming gift.
给你的乔迁礼物
Thank you.
谢谢
There we go.
干杯
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢 老爸
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢 嗯
Here's looking at you, kids.
看你们的了 孩子们
You know, Niles,
我说 Niles
you may have to sleep here, but you don't have to eat here.
你得睡在这 但是没必要在这儿吃饭啊
How does Cigare Volant sound?
咱们去Cigare Volant怎么样
Music to my ears.
太棒了
I can't go in that place without a jacket.
我可不能不♥穿♥夹克就去那儿啊
Well, you know what? Maybe we should paw through that closet.
我们应该拾掇一下衣橱 看看有什么
I bet Gary's got a jacket that'll match those pants.
我猜Gary有件夹克正好配你的裤子
Oh, here we are. Yeah! Look at that. That's great.
哦 找到了 耶 多好啊 真不错
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表