unless they stood to gain from it.
也不会有人那么做的
Oh, dear.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
哦 苍天啊
Oh, thank God. We're here to help.
哦 谢谢天啊 我们来帮忙了
What did you kick my cane for?
你干吗踢我的拐杖
It was an accident. I was playing with Eddie.
意外而已 我在逗Eddie玩呢
My hip's killing me.
我的屁♥股♥疼死了
Dad, don't worry about it.
爸 没事 别慌
Niles has a nice comfy bed you can recuperate in.
Niles家有个舒服的床你可以好好歇着
I can't go up and down those stairs now!
我现在可上不了他家的楼梯了
The best thing would be for him to stay with you again for the time being.
最好还是让他回来跟你住吧
He'll need full-time attention. I'll cancel my job right away...
他需要全天护理 我这就把新工作推了
All right, just hold it!
行了 都给我闭嘴
Nobody's cancelling anything.
谁也不用做什么变动
God's sake, the man just fell down a flight of stairs today.
得了吧 他今天都从楼梯上摔下来了
He could hardly have been hurt worse
在铺着地毯的走廊上
stumbling in a carpeted hallway.
绊这么一下 算得了什么
All right, now get up, you big crybaby. No pain, no gain.
行了 起来吧 老家伙 疼一次学一次乖
Oh, no, but it hurts! Boohoo, I want you out of here.
哦 不行 疼着呢 得了 你们都给我滚
I don't care if you have to crawl like a bog turtle.
就算爬 你也得给我爬出去
Rebecca.
Rebecca
I didn't see you standing there.
你什么时候来的
Why don't you just step on over my father, help yourself to some wine?
快来 从我爸身上迈过来就成 然后自己倒杯酒喝
What kind of a heartless bastard are you?
你这个狼心狗肺的薄情东西
No, Rebecca, you don't understand. It's not the way it looks.
不 Rebecca 你不知情 不是这样的
He's very resilient. He's been shot before.
他顽强的很 以前还挨过枪子儿
Dr. Crane, we really should get him inside.
Crane医生 我们真的需要把他扶进去
Yes, just give me a moment.
好 等我一下
All right, bring him in.
恩 带他进来吧
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表