a fear of the Windsor knot. Who knows?
害怕温莎领结 谁知道
Wasn't that Donny at the door?
刚才是Donny在敲门吗
No, no, just Niles, Daphne.
不不 是Niles Daphne
You know, we were just discussing these visions of yours.
我们在讨论你的超能力
Look, I'm in no mood to be mocked.
听着 我现在没有心情被你们嘲笑
I'm not mocking you, Daphne.
我不是在嘲笑你 Daphne
And I'm not trying to influence you in any way either.
我也不想影响你的决定
It's just that I was wondering...
我只是在想
Have these psychic warnings ever come to you before?
你以前出现过这些灵媒的警告吗
Say, at a critical juncture in a relationship.
比如在一段关系的紧要关头
No.
没有
Well, actually, yes.
事实上 是有的
Once when my first boyfriend proposed,
当我第一任男友求婚的时候
I had a vision telling me there was someone better waiting,
我预见了我还会遇见更好的人
which there was, Clyde.
确实有 Clyde
But you dumped Clyde.
但是你甩了Clyde
Look, I don't have time for this right now.
我现在没时间跟你讨论这个
Oh, yes, no fear of commitment there.
是的 她可不害怕承诺
Well, it's just as possible that she knew those men were wrong for her.
也有可能她知道那些男人都不适合她
Isn't that right, Dad?
难道不是吗 爸爸
Leave me out of this.
别把我扯进来
I'm just looking for my TV Guide.
我只是在找电视指南
Well, I could use a little support here.
可是我需要你的支持
Well, maybe that's why I said to leave me out of it.
所以我说别把我扯进来
I'm sorry, Niles. I want you to be happy,
我很抱歉 Niles 我希望你能幸福
but I'm with your brother on this.
但是我同意你哥哥的看法
Niles, the fact is, you don't know what causes these visions.
Niles 你不知道这些预见的起因是什么
And yet you still advised her to walk away
但是你还是建议她
from a wonderful relationship.
逃离一段非常可靠的关系
It doesn't make you much of a psychiatrist.
你这样做不像是一个心理医生
That's your opinion.
那是你的看法
Yes, well, here's a second opinion.
给你提供另外一种看法
It doesn't make you much of a friend.
你这样做也不够朋友
You sure you didn't throw it away with the recycling?
你确定你没有和垃圾一起扔了
Are you actually looking for your TV Guide?
你还真的在找电视指南啊
Well, I have to plan my weekend.
我要为周末做打算
You really do have the world on a string, don't you, Dad?
你真的想控制全世界吗 爸爸
Look, Daphne, I have been thinking about our talk this afternoon.
Daphne 我认真地想了想我们下午的谈话
I'm not sure I gave you the best advice I could have.
我可能没有给出最好的建议
Perhaps what you call a vision
也许你觉得是预见未来
is really a fear, a fear of commitment, say.
其实是你害怕了 害怕做出承诺
That would explain why these visions
这就能解释为什么它
come to you when your relationships turn serious.
出现在你们的关系认真起来的时候
Mind you, I can't tell you that I think Donny is the right person for you,
注意 我不是说Donny是适合你的那个人
but I wouldn't want you
但是我不希望
to end things with him for the wrong reasons.
你因为错误的原因而和他分手
Do you understand? Yeah.
你明白吗 是的
You're just like your brother after all.
你终究和你哥哥一个样
This afternoon you were just humouring me, weren't you?
今天下午你只是在嘲笑我 不是吗
No, Daphne. Look at the idiot from Manchester.
不 Daphne 看看这个从曼彻斯特来的笨蛋
She thinks she has visions.
她以为自己可以预见未来
No, no. I'm saying that
不 不 我的意思是
I think there are psychological issues here
我觉得你有
that you just don't entirely appreciate.
还未意识到的心理问题
Well, how could I? I'm just some nut who believes in fate.
我怎么会 我只是一个相信命中注定的笨蛋
Well, I've always followed my vision
我会一直追随内心的声音
and your pity's not gonna change that.
你的怜悯不会改变我的想法
That'll be Donny. Could one of you get the door?
应该是Donny 你们谁去开一下门
Well, you've seen me do it enough times.
我示范过很多次了
You just turn the handle and pull.
你只需要转一下门把手然后拉开
Hello, Donny. Hi, Frasier.
你好 Donny 你好 Frasier
Hey. Is Daphne ready?
你好 Daphne准备好了吗
She'll be out in a minute.
她马上就出来
That's good. Great.
很好 好极了
What's that you're drinking there? Sherry.
你在喝什么 雪莉酒
Yeah, I'll have one.
给我来一杯
So how's business?
工作怎么样了
Well, actually, I've cut down on my caseload
事实上我在减少自己的工作量
because I wanna spend more time with Daphne.
因为我想花更多的时间跟Daphne在一起
Don't tell her this,
先别告诉她
but I've book us on an Alaskan vacation next month.
我预订了下个月去阿♥拉♥斯加的旅行
I hear it's one of the few
我听说那里是为数不多的
places left where you can feel completely alone.
能够独处的地方
You like that feeling, huh?
你喜欢那种感觉 是吧
Donny. Oh, hi, honey.
Donny 哦 宝贝
You look really great. You too.
你看起来好极了 你也是
Shall we be on our way, then?
那我们就出门吧
Well, actually, I've got something on my mind
那个 其实我有点事
that I'd kind of like to talk about first.
想先跟你说一下
Oh, well, we'll just get out of here. No, no, no, it's...
那我们先走一步 不 不 不
I'd like you to stay here for this.
我希望你们能在这里做个见证
If it wasn't for all of you, then I never would have met Daphne.
如果不是你们 我和Daphne就没有机会相遇
Donny, I think it'd be best if... It's okay. Sit.
Donny 我觉得最好还是 没关系 坐下
Maybe I'll just have a little bit of this sherry.
也许我该喝点雪莉酒
You know, I thought that being a divorce attorney
我曾经以为身为一名离婚律师
would've just soured me on relationships,
会让我不再相信感情
and then I met you.
直到我遇见了你
And now I find myself telling my clients to reconcile,
现在我居然开始建议我的客户去调解
because I think that if
因为我觉得和你在一起是如此快乐
they could find even just a tiny little bit
他们只要能感受到
of the happiness that I've found with you,
这份快乐的一小部分
they could make it.
他们就可以继续走下去
I've been thinking about that time
我一直在回想那次
we went to the little bed-and-breakfast in the country,
我们去乡下住家庭式旅馆的旅行
and we sat in that porch swing all night
我们整晚都坐在门廊的秋千上
and looked at the sky.
仰望星空
You told me that your dad and you used to sit on your stoop
你告诉我当你还是一个孩子的时候
and do the same thing when you were a kid.
你和爸爸也经常坐在门廊上
He said that the only man good enough for you
他告诉你配得上你的男人
would scoop the stars out of the sky with his hat
会为了你用帽子舀下天上的星星
and lay them at your feet.
然后呈在你的脚下
Well...
那么
I've...
我
I've only caught this one so far,
我目前为止只捉到了一颗星星
but if you'll accept it,
如果你愿意接受它
I'll spend my life chasing down the rest of them for you.
我会用余生继续为你摘其余的星星
I know it's very soon,
我知道这很突然
so just think about it.
请你考虑一下
I don't have to think about it.
我不用考虑
Yes. Oh, God, it's beautiful.
我愿意 哦天啊 它太美了
Oh, Donny. Oh, God.
Donny 天啊
Thank you.
谢谢你
Boys, give me a break. You look more surprised than I do.
同志们 饶了我吧 你们看起来比我还惊讶
No, no.
没有 没有
No.
没有
We're just so happy for you.
我们为你们感到开心
Congratulations. Yes, it's wonderful, it's wonderful.
恭喜 太好了 太好了
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
If you'll excuse me, I need to...
允许我失陪一下 我要去
Yes, champagne. Let me help you.
对 拿香槟 我来帮忙
Oh, Niles.
哦 Niles
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Frasier, why don't you take the champagne in there?
Frasier 你先把香槟拿出去吧
We're gonna stay out here for a second.
我们要在这里再待一会
All right.
没问题
I'd do anything to fix this for you.
如果能让事情不这样发展 我愿意做任何事
I know.
我知道
It's my own fault.
都是我的错
I had chance after chance to tell her how I feel,
我有一个又一个向她表白的机会
and I always kept my mouth shut.
我却一直开不了口
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表