Yes, very heavy crate.
是的 很重很重的笼子
I had to hold it at arm's length so that
我不得不用力伸直手臂 才能不让
what I chose to believe was drool wouldn't run out onto my shoes.
我姑且相信是口水的东西滴到我的鞋子上
Eight blocks later I finally load little Fido into her backseat,
过了八条街我才终于把那条小忠狗放进她的后座
the woman drives off without so much as a thank-you
结果她就这么开走了 没有一句谢谢
or an offer to give me a ride back to the airport.
更没有送我回机场
Well, I responded with the time-honored gesture of disapproval,
于是我就用经典的差评手势回敬她
but on the upswing I caught my finger on the jacket,
但我手举起来的时候不小心缠在外套上了
and, well... yeah.
然后就这样了
Oh, thank you.
噢 谢谢
I must say
不得不说
my belief in people's basic decency has taken a beating today.
相信人性本善的我今天一直在被打脸
You know, earlier, I returned a man's wallet.
之前我把捡到的钱包还给一个男的
He accused me of stealing.
他却说我偷东西
Well, it just proves what I always say,
这刚好证明我的观点
a good Samaritan is nothing but a good target.
好心人就是软柿子
Well, I'm sorry, Dad, I'm not ready to be quite that cynical yet.
抱歉了 老爸 我还不想那么愤世嫉俗
He's off the phone! Oh, good. All right.
他打完电♥话♥了 噢 好啊
Well, you can believe what you want,
你怎么想随便你
but I think people are born rotten, and every year they get worse.
但我认为人性本恶 而且越大越恶
Happy birthday to you...
祝你生日快乐
Welcome back to the night-owl edition
欢迎回到Frasier Crane
of the Dr. Frasier Crane Show.
医生秀的夜猫子版
We have Stephen on line two.
Stephen在二号♥线上等着呢
Go ahead, caller, you're on the air.
说吧 这位听众 你已经被接通了
I think I'm losing my mind, Dr. Crane.
Crane医生 我好像已经疯了
People are talking to me through my radio.
人们通过收音机在跟我说话
Why do you think that? There it is again.
为什么会这么想 又来了
Turn your radio down.
把你的收音机声音调低点
Now it's giving me orders!
现在它居然在命令我
Stephen, turn your radio down.
Stephen 把你的收音机声音调低点
And it knows my name!
它还知道我的名字
Stephen, listen to me, this is your radio talking.
Stephen 听我说 我是你的收音机
I'm a very smart radio, and I care about you,
我是台非常智能的收音机 我很关心你
and I want you to turn me off.
我想要你把我关了
Go to bed and seek counseling in the morning.
上♥床♥睡觉 然后明天一早就去找心理医生看看
Okay.
好的
Sorry, Doc, can't talk anymore.
抱歉了 医生 我不能聊了
Well, I'd like to end tonight on a philosophical note.
今天结束前我想聊点生活哲理
You see, earlier today, I helped some people.
今天我帮了一些人
I returned a man's wallet,
我把捡到的钱包物归原主
and I aided a woman at the airport.
在机场帮了一位女士
And in return,
而作为回报
I was accused of being a thief,
我被指控偷窃
and my favourite jacket was ruined.
我最喜欢的外套也毁了
I was so disappointed by the events of the day that
今天的事对我打击很大
on my way to work here tonight,
所以今晚来上班的路上
I almost passed by an elderly man with a flat tire
我看到一个老人的车胎爆了的时候
without stopping to help him.
真想就当没看见 直接开走了
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
I asked myself.
我问我自己
How would I feel if I were in this man's position,
要是我的车胎爆了 困在路边
and no one stopped to help me? Well...
而没有人停下来帮我 我会作何感受
I did pull over, I helped the man,
我还是停下来帮助了他
and frankly, it felt great.
实话说 感觉棒极了
So without sounding preachy, I would like to advise you all
我也不长篇大论了 我想建议大家的是
to do a good deed once in a while,
偶尔做件好事吧
if not for the sake of others, but then, well, for your own sake.
不为了别人 就为了你自己
Thank you. Now, let's go to station ID.
谢谢 接下来是电台介绍和节目预告
Roz, do you mind?
Roz 稍微收敛点可否
What is your problem? I'm getting ready for bed.
有意见啊 我在做睡前准备
Alice gets me up at the crack of dawn.
Alice每天早上天一亮就不让我睡了
If I get all this taken care of, I get an extra half hour's sleep.
要是我现在把妆卸好 我能多睡半小时
Well, at least you spared me the spectacle of flossing!
我谢你啊 还好你没用牙线
Thanks for reminding me. I had corn.
谢你提醒 我刚吃了玉米
And we're back.
我们回来了
It seems that we've got time for one more call, uh...
貌似我们还有时间再接听一个来电 呃
Don't bother, Roz, I'll get it.
不用麻烦了 Roz 我来接
Go ahead, caller. This is Dr. Frasier Crane. I'm listening.
说吧 这位听众 我是Frasier Crane医生 我在聆听
Hi, Dr. Crane. This is Ralph.
嗨 Crane医生 我是Ralph
The guy whose tire you changed tonight?
就是你今晚帮忙换了轮胎的人
Ralph! Well, what a wonderful surprise.
Ralph 真是个惊喜啊
Let me first say to our listeners
让我先跟听众朋友们说明一下
that this call was not solicited in any way. You go ahead, Ralph.
这个来电可不是预先安排的 继续说吧 Ralph
Dr. Crane, I was just wondering, do you wear cuff links?
Crane医生 我只是想问你戴袖扣吗
Well, yes, as a matter of fact, I do.
对 我是戴的
But there's no need to buy me a gift.
不过没必要给我买♥♥礼物
A gift!? You scratched the hell out of my paint job with those things!
还礼物 你的袖扣把我的车都刮花了
You owe me money!
你还欠我钱呢
You can't be serious.
你说笑呢吧
How much damage could cuff links do to a car
袖扣能对车子造成多大伤害
whose side window consists of duct tape and a Hefty bag?
何况这辆车的侧窗是用胶带跟密封袋做成的
Ah, you'll find out when my lawyer sends you the bill!
哈 我的律师会寄给你的账单 你等着吧
Let me remind you again, listeners, that call was not solicited.
提醒一下 听众朋友们 这个来电不是预先安排的
Oh, great!
好极了
Somebody else in need of a good Samaritan.
又一个需要好心人帮忙的
Maybe if I ignore her, she'll stop waving.
也许我无视她 她就不会继续招手了
But what am I gonna do? Just leave her standing in the rain?
但难道我要任她一直站在雨中
Then again, every one of my good deeds today
可是 我今天做的所有好事
has ended up biting me in the butt.
最后都反咬了我一口
Such nasty weather. May I offer you a ride?
这天气真是讨厌 需要我捎你一段吗
Oh, thank you.
噢 谢谢
I didn't think anyone was gonna stop tonight.
我都绝望了 以为不会有谁会停下来了
Well, chivalry may be on life support, but it's not dead.
骑士精神可能已经进了ICU了 但还没死呢
Ooh, seat warmers. Yes, they're standard.
唔 座椅加热器 是的 这是标配
There's a little control on the side if you want more leg room.
要是你想把座椅往后调 可以用旁边的小控制器
Now where can I take you? It's up to you.
你要去哪儿呢 由你决定呀
We can get a room or we can do it here in the car.
我们可以去开个房♥ 或者就在这车里
Oh, dear God.
苍天啊
You are a prostitute. How far do these go back?
你是妓♥女♥ 这椅背能往后靠多远
Look, I'm sorry. There's been a mistake.
听着 抱歉 我之前误解了
Oh, don't be nervous, baby. I'm not nervous.
噢 别紧张 宝贝儿 我没紧张
And would you please put your seat up?
还有 你能把椅子调直吗
I'll put it any way you like it, honey.
亲爱的 你想我怎么放我就怎么放
Stop talking to me that way!
别再这么跟我说话
For God's sake! All right, now please,
老天哪 请听好
I'm sorry about this misunderstanding, but get out of my car.
抱歉我之前误解了 但现在请你下车
Well, why the hell did you pick me up?
那你刚刚干嘛把我带走
I was trying to be a gentleman. Now get out!
我只是想做一名绅士 送你一程 给我下去
I'm not walking all the way back to my corner.
我才不会一路走回我的街角去呢
Give me some money for a cab. All right, fine.
给我点钱打的 好吧 给你
Oh, Lord, I guess I must have left my wallet at the station.
靠 我肯定把钱包落在电台了
Well, how in the hell were you going to pay for me?
那你本来打算怎么付我钱
I wasn't going to pay for you!
我根本没打算付你钱
Oh, good lord. Oh, here's a 20 dollar bill. Now get out.
老天 这20刀给你 赶紧给我下去
Oh, God, get out! Get out! Hurry, get out now!
怎么这么倒霉 你快下去 快快
It's too late. They've seen us.
晚了 他们看见我们了
I don't believe this is happening to me.
怎么这么倒霉 喝凉水都塞牙
Hello, officer.
你好 警官
Just how fast was I going?
我刚刚超速了吗
Hey, don't I know you?
嘿 我好像认识你
No, no, I don't believe so. I'm not talking to you.
不不 应该不认识 我不是说你
Didn't I bust you last week?
我上个礼拜不是刚把你逮进去吗
Give me a break, buddy. I'm trying to earn a living here.
放过我吧 兄弟 我也不过是混口饭吃
Was it really necessary to take my belt and tie?
有必要拿走我的皮带领带吗
Standard procedure. It's for your own protection.
规定流程 是为了保护你
For God's sake, you had me in the drunk tank.
老天 你们可是把我跟一堆醉汉关在一起
If I wanted to kill myself, I would've taken a deep breath.
我要自杀的话 来个深呼吸不就可以了
Frasier! Niles.
Frasier Niles
You certainly took your sweet time.
您还真是慢条斯理啊
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表