until the neighbours complained about the smell.
直到邻居抱怨太臭了才被人发现
Pretty crazy story, huh?
真是疯狂哈
You recycle, right, Niles?
对了 你攒报纸是吧 Niles
You know,
知道么
maybe it wouldn't be the worst idea if we went our own ways a bit more.
也许我们分开做事会比较好
Well, it's possible we have grown a tad dependent on one another.
可能我们确实太依赖彼此了
Perhaps this is just the warning we need.
也许这是对我们的警钟
Today, we're planning a dinner party.
今天一起办晚宴
Tomorrow, we're wearing matching pyjamas
明天就会穿一样的睡衣
and washing each other's hair.
还互相帮着洗头
Let's face it, Niles, we are one stone's throw away
面对现实吧 Niles 我们差一点就变成
from becoming the neighbourhood kooks,
邻里中的一对疯子了
right down to the local children ringing our doorbell and running away.
下一步就是小孩来按了门铃就跑了
Now,now Frasier, you are letting your imagination get the better of you.
好了 Frasier 控制好你的想象力
Come on, let's go make a seating chart.
来 我们去安排餐客座位吧
You always know how to cheer me up.
你总是能让我高兴起来
Oh, hello, Daphne. Daphne...
嗨 Daphne Daphne
Isn't that Roz's dress?
这不是Roz的裙子吗
Yes, it was really the only thing that looked good on me.
是啊 就这件我穿着还挺好看的
Come on, Roz, we don't want to be late.
走吧 Roz 别迟到了
Doesn't she look beautiful?
她挺美吧
Oh, shove it, Daphne. I know you think I look like a hooker.
得了吧 Daphne 你明明觉得我穿得像个妓♥女♥
No! No, Roz, I said it made me look like a hooker.
没有啊 Roz 我是说我穿起来像妓♥女♥
On you, it... Well, it really works.
你穿起来挺漂亮的
Hello?
喂
Yes, yes.
是的 是的
Oh, Lord, well, I'm so sorry you can't make it.
天哪 真遗憾
No, no, that's all right. Yes, some other time. Goodbye.
不不 没关系的 是啊 改日吧 再见
Oh, please, not the Ashbys.
求你了 别告诉我是Ashby夫妇
Family emergency.
家中急事
Apparently, so urgent that they didn't even have time
显然 急得他们都没时间
to think up a plausible excuse.
编个说得过去的借口了
So where does that leave us? Well, let's see.
那晚宴都还有谁 我看看
We have a third-rate caterer with a record,
有个被人起诉过的三等承办人
two lushes,
两个臭名昭著的酒鬼
a couple who think we're both nutcases,
一对认为咱俩是疯子的夫妇
an Argentine wild child and Roz.
一个阿根廷野孩子和Roz
Dinner is served.
准备用餐吧
I still have one blackball left.
我还有一个否决票没用
I don't think one is gonna make any difference.
我觉得否决一个人已经不够了
It will to me. I'm using it on myself.
对于我有用 我要否决自己
No. Blackball!
不 否决
No, no, you cannot self-blackball.
不行 不行 你不能自我否决
You're gonna go to that party or you'll go over my dead body.
我死都得让你来这场晚宴
You just give me that now!
快把它给我
God, we are the Collyer brothers.
天哪 我们就是Collyer兄弟
You know, why don't we just face the inevitable?
干脆我们面对现实吧
Let's just cancel the whole damn thing.
直接取消这个破晚宴
Of course, cancelling a party 20 minutes later,
不过 发出邀请二十分钟之后就取消
people will think it's strange.
别人会觉得我们怪的
Frankly, I'm sick and tired of giving a damn about what other people think.
老实说 我对活在别人的看法中已经受够了
Most of them are one marble away from not being here in the first place.
本来我们一开始就没想请这些人
You're right.
对啊
So we spend a lot of time together. So what?
我们就是总黏在一起 怎么了
I enjoy it.
我就喜欢这样
So do I, Niles.
我也是 Niles
You know, we can make those calls tomorrow and cancel.
我们可以明天再打给他们
I'm famished.
我饿坏了
Why don't we just head over to Campagne for dinner? My treat.
我们去平原酒店吃晚饭吧 我请客
You're on.
好的
Unless you think it's too odd to have dinner together.
除非你觉得一起吃饭有点"怪"
I don't think we're in any danger of that.
我不觉得我们会发展成那样
If our relationship became truly odd,
要是我们的关系真的变怪了
I think we're both intelligent enough to recognise the signs.
以咱俩的智商 肯定能发现苗头的
I think I'll pass on dinner.
我不去吃饭了吧
Okay, good night.
好的 晚安
I'll see you soon. Good night.
改天见 晚安
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表