So Dr. Crane, I don't see why I should fix the dumb dress
Crane医生 我不明白为什么是我补那条裙子
when my sister can't even fit into it anymore.
我姐姐明明已经穿不进去了
Audrey, you borrowed the dress, you tore it.
Audrey 你借了裙子 你撕了它
As an old Greek haberdasher once said:
一位希腊老杂货商曾经说过
"Euripides, Eumenides."
'欧里庇得斯 欧墨尼得斯'
What?
啥
Well, it's just a little joke on the ancient dramatist Euripides
这是一个关于古代剧作家欧里庇得斯
and the mythological Furies.
和希腊神话复仇女神的小笑话
Just fix the dress.
补裙子去吧
We'll be back after the weather.
天气预报之后马上回来
Oh, Roz, Noel gave me this to give to you.
Roz Noel让我把这个交给你
Here. Oh, God, Noel.
给 天啊 Noel
He's been acting so weird lately. Lately?
他最近有些奇怪 只是最近奇怪
May I remind you this is the man who's required by law
提醒你一下 这个人被强制要求
to stay at least 100 yards away from William Shatner.
和William Shatner保持至少100码距离
No, I bumped into him at Nervosa about a month ago.
一个月前我在纳维萨遇见了他
There were no other free tables so we sat together,
当时没有空位 我们只好坐在一起
and since then, he's been acting like we're some kind of couple.
从那之后 他表现得好像我们是情侣
Oh,come on Roz, I'm sure he knows you're not interested in him.
得了吧Roz 他知道你对他没兴趣
"Happy monthiversary." Oh, Lord.
"满月纪念日快乐" 天啊
Oh, we're on.
开始了
And we're back. Let's get straight to the phones.
节目继续 我们直接接入电♥话♥
I'm listening. Dr. Crane?
我在倾听 Crane医生
It's Woody. I'm in Seattle and I'm a little lost.
我是Woody 我在西雅图有点找不到路
Well, Woody, in today's fast-paced, high-pressure society,
Woody 在快节奏高压力的现代社会
that's not uncommon.
这种感觉并不罕见
Just why exactly do you feel lost?
你为什么会感觉找不到路
Well, I've been driving around for about an hour.
我开车绕了快一个小时了
I can't seem to get out of the airport.
还没有离开机场
Oh, Woody, Woody.
Woody Woody
Oh, well, listeners,
听众们
this is an old friend of mine from back in Boston.
这是我在波士顿的一位老友
Well, how are you doing there, you old cowpoke?
你最近怎么样 老牛仔
I'm doing okay, but all this talk about today's fast-paced,
我挺好的 但是这些关于现代社会
high-pressure world is starting to get me down.
快节奏高压力的言论让我感觉不舒服
Yes, well, I have just the cure for that. How about dinner?
好吧 我有应对的良方 一起吃晚饭怎么样
Sounds great. I'm in town all week.
听起来不错 我这周都在这里
And I'm free all week. How's tonight? Oh, that'd be great.
我这周都有空 今晚怎么样 很好
So I hear you're on the radio.
我听到你上广播了
Yes, I am, Woody, and so are you.
是的 Woody 你也是
No, no, no, I'm still tending bar at Cheers.
不不不 我还在欢乐酒吧做酒保
Oh, how do these rumours get started?
哪里来的这些谣言
Believe it or not, listeners,
听众们 信不信由你
Woody and I are picking up right where we left off.
我和Woody以前就是这么交流的
Knock, knock. Noel.
有人在吗 Noel
Oh, I haven't seen that outfit before.
我以前没见过这身衣服
Set your phasers on stunning.
你想让我神魂颠倒
Listen, I need to talk to you. I cannot accept anniversary gifts.
我必须跟你谈谈 我不能接受纪念日礼物
Oh, I know that. I was just making a little joke.
我明白 我只是开个小玩笑
I know we're just friends.
我们只是朋友
I saw this and it made me think of you.
只不过我看到这个就想起了你
Okay, thanks. That's really sweet.
好吧 谢谢 你考虑得很周到
Oh, if you're not gonna open it for a while,
如果你还不打算打开盒子
you might wanna move the ribbon.
最好把丝带去掉
It's blocking the air holes.
它挡住通气孔了
Here, I made you some lamb stew.
给 我做了些炖小羊肉
I'm telling you, there's something weird about Eddie.
我跟你说 Eddie有些奇怪
Oh, for the love of God, not this again.
看在上帝的份上 怎么又来了
You never should've taken him to those dog groomers.
你就不应该带它去见宠物美容师
I had to bring him.
我不得不去
His toenails were like Howard Hughes'
它的脚指甲看起来像Howard Hughes
and his breath smelled like an autopsy.
口气闻起来像尸检
Well, look at him. They did something to him.
看看它 他们一定做了什么
The sparkle's gone from his eyes.
它眼睛里没有活力了
Yes, and so are those gooey green bits.
是啊 它眼里黏糊糊的绿色东西也没有了
Oh, that's probably Woody. I'll get it.
那应该是Woody 我来开
Oh, Niles. Hello, Frasier.
Niles 你好 Frasier
I know this is impromptu, but I'm going to an oboe recital
我知道这很突然 但我正要去双簧管独奏会
and I thought you might want to join me.
你也许愿意一起去
Well, I'm sorry, Niles.
我很抱歉 Niles
An old friend of mine came in town.
我的一位老朋友来了
I invited him to come over this evening.
我邀请他今晚过来
Well, have him join us. I'm sure we can get three seats together.
让他一起来吧 我们应该能订到三个连位
I'm not sure an oboe recital's quite what I had in mind.
我预想的活动不是双簧管这类的
I was thinking of something a little more raucous.
我想做一些更加粗俗的事
Well,if it's raucous you're looking for,
如果你想要粗俗的
we could go and get a nightcap
我们可以去五月花饭店的钢琴酒吧
at the piano bar at the Mayflower Hotel.
来杯睡前酒
It's Jerome Kern night.
今晚是Jerome Kern之夜
Last time people were shouting out requests
上次去的时候 大家叫喊着心仪的曲目名
without raising their hands.
甚至都没有先举手
You know, Niles, I'm afraid we'll have to pass.
那个 Niles 还是算了吧
You see, my friend Woody is an old bar chum
Woody是我在酒吧一起混的老朋友
from back at Cheers...
那时我们还在欢乐酒吧
What I had in mind was really more of a beer-swilling,
我想的是大口喝啤酒勾肩搭背式的夜晚
back-slapping kind of night, if you know what I mean.
如果你能理解我在说什么的话
You're certainly welcome to join us if you like.
你要是想加入 我们非常欢迎
Sounds interesting. Well, now...
听起来很有趣 来啦
Woody! Hey, Dr. Crane!
Woody 嗨 Crane医生
Good to see you. You look great.
见到你真高兴 你看起来好极了
Oh, thanks, thanks. You too.
谢谢 你也是
This place is awesome. Thank you.
这个地方太棒了 谢谢
I'm not surprised you need all these roommates to help you pay for it.
难怪你有这么多室友分摊租金
Well, they're not really roommates, Woody. They're...
他们不是我的室友 Woody 他们
They're more like boarders actually.
他们更像是寄宿食客
No, that's my father, Martin. Oh, hi.
开玩笑的 那是我父亲Martin 你好
Woody Boyd. I remember hearing about you.
Woody Boyd 我听说过你
You were a policeman, right? That's right.
你曾经是个警♥察♥ 对吗 对啊
That's my brother right there, Niles.
那是我的弟弟 Niles
He's a psychiatrist too. Hello.
他也是心理医生 你好
And this is Daphne Moon, my father's home healthcare worker.
这位是Daphne Moon 我父亲的健康护理
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Oh, hi. I like your accent.
你好 我喜欢你的口音
You're from England, right? Manchester.
你是英国人吧 曼彻斯特
Darn. I'm usually pretty good at that.
见鬼 我一般都能猜对
Oh, hey, who's this little guy?
嘿 这个小家伙是谁
I'm not sure I even know anymore.
我都不确定自己还认不认识它
Oh, my dad's getting the same way.
我爸也有同样的症状
So, Woody, can I get you a beer?
Woody 来罐啤酒怎么样
That's funny, huh?
挺有意思对吧
You know, all those years I was waiting on you,
这么多年都是我为你端啤酒
and now you're getting me a beer.
现在你要给我端啤酒了
Yes,well life's like that sometimes, isn't it?
生活有时就是这样 不是吗
Daphne, get us a couple of beers, will you?
Daphne 给我们端啤酒来好吗
So, what brings you to Seattle, huh?
什么风把你吹来西雅图了
Oh, my cousin's getting married. Really?
我的表亲要结婚了 真的吗
Which is the cousin? Bride or groom?
哪一方是你的表亲 新娘还是新郎
Well, actually, both are.
两边都是
I assume they're kissing cousins.
我想他们只是行吻面礼的远亲吧
They're doing a lot more than that.
他们做的事情可比吻面多多了
That's why they have to get married.
以至于他们不得不结婚
So is Kelly with you?
Kelly和你一起来了吗
No, no, she's visiting her mom with the kids,
没有 她带着孩子去见她妈妈了
but she sends her love.
她让我代为问候你
And how's the old gang,huh?
那帮老朋友们都怎么样了
Oh, well, they haven't changed much.
他们没怎么变
Sam's doing great, Carla's terrific.
Sam过得不错 Carla非常好
Oh, you know, we almost had a wedding.
你知道吗 我们差点就举♥行♥了一场婚礼
Mr. Clavin got himself one of those Eastern European mail-order brides.
Clavin先生订购了一个东欧新娘
But they lived together for a couple of days
但他们只一起生活了几天
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表