I wake up on the cot in my dad's oak-panelled rumpus room.
我在我爸游戏室里的折叠床上醒了过来
That is a terrifying nightmare.
这噩梦真吓人
Are there any other figures in the rumpus room?
游戏室还有其他人吗
No, that's not part of the dream. I really sleep there.
不 那部分不是梦了 我真睡在那儿
I wish I didn't have to go.
真希望能一直这么坐着
Can we talk about this after the museum tonight?
我们能今晚参观完博物馆再聊这个吗
Oh, of course. I thought it was the opera tonight.
当然 我还以为今晚是去歌♥剧院呢
No, the museum opening.
是博物馆开幕
You promised me in the shower this morning, remember?
今早洗澡时答应我的 记得吗
Yes.
是的
But I was under duress. You had a loofah to my head.
但我当时被挟持了 你把丝瓜络顶在我脑门上
Oh, Niles, you just missed Duke's daughter.
Niles 你刚没看到Duke他女儿吧
I saw!
我看到了
Is it possible that's the same little girl
难道她真是以前
we used to refer to as "The Ugly Dukeling"?
我们叫丑小丫的那个小女孩吗
She is stunning. Isn't she, though?
她现在可真漂亮 可不是嘛
You know, the insecure part of me
我一直有点没安全感
has trouble figuring out why she's going out with me.
想不通她为什么偏选择我约会
I mean, she could have her pick of men.
她该有大把大把男人挑才对
And I am a little older,
我上了点年纪
haven't been to the gym as often as I should,
也没怎么锻炼过
and you can feel free to contradict me anytime you like, Niles.
你可以随时打断我的
You must have something, because she's clearly charmed by you.
她一定是被你的某些特质迷住了
Yes, well, whatever the reason,
好吧 不管怎样
we certainly have the most wonderful time together.
我们在一起确实很愉快
We have the greatest discussions.
我们交流也很尽兴
I've been helping her sort through some of her issues.
我一直在帮她梳理一些小问题
Oh, really? Yes.
是吗 对啊
It's a very complex relationship with her mother which has given rise to
她和她妈关系很复杂 这就导致了
several striking phobias and a recurring dream.
她严重的恐惧症 反复做同一个梦
And the most charming little obsessive-compulsive disorder.
还有最迷人的强迫症
Oh, well, then, there you go.
看 这就是了
Perhaps she's attracted to you because of your psychiatric expertise.
也许她是被你丰富的心理治疗经验吸引了
Well, what are you suggesting, Niles?
Niles 你这是暗示什么
That Marie's going out with me just to get free therapy?
Marie和我约会就是为了能免费治疗吗
Well, it was just a thought.
我就是这么一想
That's a mean-spirited thought.
这太卑劣了吧
Marie's not using me.
Marie才没有利用我
She would want me just as much even if I weren't a psychiatrist.
即使我不是心理医生 她也会这么喜欢我
Why, you're jealous. You're jealous that I'm having sex.
你是嫉妒了 因为我滚上♥床♥单了
Jealous that I'm having hot, passionate,
嫉妒我的床事猛烈又激♥情♥
sweaty, jungle sex.
汗渍渍又狂野
What are you having?
而你有什么(你要点什么)
I'm having a latte.
我要一杯拿铁
Will this be all right for you?
这样还行吧
Is there enough light here for you to see her?
光够亮吗 能看得清吗
Yeah, I'm telling you, Phil, she's really cute.
好 Bill 我告诉你 她很水灵
You'll see for yourself in a couple of minutes.
等会儿你自己看
Oh, wait. She's coming in now. I gotta go.
等等 她现在回来了 我得挂了
Hey, Daphne, how's it going?
嘿 Daphne 今天怎样
Fine. Good.
挺好 很好
What are you so chipper about?
你高兴什么呢
Oh, nothing. It's a beautiful night out.
没什么 今晚外头真漂亮啊
Say, why don't you come out and have a look at the moon with me?
不如 咱俩一起赏赏月亮吧
Why, is it full? I don't know.
月圆了吗 不知道哦
All right.
好吧
It's a beaut, isn't it?
漂亮 是吧
Oh, yeah, very romantic.
是啊 很浪漫
Now, wait! Wait! Come here, come here.
等等 等等 来来来
I gotta show you something else too. Over here.
再给你看点别的 过来
Look at that, the way the moonbeams bounce off that reflecting pool.
看啊 月光投射在波光粼粼的水池上
Oh, yeah, that's really something.
是啊 确实还行
What are you doing? Nothing.
你在做什么 没什么啊
Yes, you are. No, I'm not.
你就是 真没什么啊
Yes, you are. I'm not.
不是的 没啊
You're signalling to someone.
你在给人传信♥号♥♥
Well, all right. I did such a good job with Frasier,
好吧 我给Frasier牵了个这么好的红线
I thought maybe I could fix you up with some nice guy.
也许我也能撮合你和某个好男人呢
Is it that man up there with the binoculars?
就是上面那个用双筒望远镜的吗
Yeah, isn't that a great building?
是啊 那楼不错吧
He does real well. He owns half that floor.
他很不错 那半幢楼都是他的
Mr. Crane! What?
Crane先生 怎么
I don't believe it!
真是胡来
Putting me on display, like a bloody concubine!
把我像个小妾一样给别人看
Well, you get a turn too.
你也可以看啊
I got this telescope set up so you could have a look at him.
这有个望远镜对好焦了 你也可以看他啊
See, he liked you. Hello?
看 他喜欢你呢 喂
Yeah, well, I told you she was pretty.
是啊 我说了她很漂亮的
What do you mean, can I show you another one?
还能再看一个吗 你这什么意思
What do you think I'm running here?
你以为我在开什么呢
So there I am, actually biting the fingernails
所以 我咬着指甲
of the same hand that's holding the phone,
正是我握着电♥话♥的那只手
not two minutes after I'm on with my mother.
这就发生在我挂了我妈的电♥话♥的两分钟内
Isn't that so revealing?
这说明什么了吗
Well, yes. Yes, I'd say it is.
可以 能说明一些事的
Is everything okay, Frasier? You seem a little quiet.
Frasier 一切还好吗 看起来你有点安静
No, no, I was just so enjoying our museum chat,
没事 我只是在享受咱俩在博物馆的谈话
I was wondering how we got on to the subject of mothers.
很疑惑怎么又跳到母亲这主题上来了
Well, it was a Whistler exhibit.
因为这是惠斯勒的展览啊
Yes, yes, I'm sorry. I guess I'm just a bit tense.
是啊 抱歉 我就是有点紧张
Why didn't you say something? I'll give you a little massage.
那你随便说点啥吧 我来给你按个摩
Oh, really? Well, all right, if you think that'll help.
真的 好 要是你觉得有用的话
It's such an amazing feeling,
能感受到这么多美好
being in the presence of so much beauty.
真是极其舒心啊
Yes, well, you say that now.
是 你现在这么说
In six weeks, you'll be telling me to lose weight.
6周后你就会要我减肥
The Whistler, I know, I know.
惠斯勒 我知道 知道
Gosh, isn't it great that we both enjoy art so much?
天哪 我们都这么喜爱艺术是不是很棒啊
I could just talk about it all night.
我能就这么谈一晚上
Me too.
我也是
Oh, you know, I couldn't help noticing your staring at that riverscape.
对了 我看你一直盯着那张河景画在看
You couldn't take your eyes off of it.
都挪不动步了
Yeah, I think it's because it reminded me of my recurring dream.
我想是因为它让我想起了那些重复的梦了吧
You know, we were gonna talk more about that.
本来我还想准备多谈谈的
Oh, yes, yes. The dream,
是啊 那个梦
being pursued by the hunter and the arrows.
你被猎手和弓箭追随
Yeah. Well...
是啊 好吧
You know, I'm not really feeling up to talking about it right now.
我现在不太想谈这个
Do you think we could do it some other night?
我们下次谈怎么样
All right.
好的
What did you think of the riverscape?
你认为那河景图怎么样
Oh, well, I enjoyed it.
我很喜欢啊
I was also enjoying what you were doing just now.
我也很喜欢你刚刚按的那个
I'm sorry. My hands were just getting a little bit of a cramp.
抱歉 我手按得有点抽筋了
Oh, well, then let me do you, then.
好吧 那我来给你按
Oh, actually, it's getting late.
其实 现在有点晚了
You know, maybe I should get home.
也许我该回去了
Thought you were spending the night.
还以为你要在这睡呢
Oh, I'd like to,
我很想的
but I have an early morning and I hate to rush.
但明天一大早有事 我不喜欢急匆匆的
I had a great evening tonight.
我今晚很愉快啊
You know, about that dream, I did have one thought.
关于那个梦 我还真有个想法
Really? Yes.
是吗 是的
Forest imagery very often represents our most primal emotions,
森林意象 通常代表最原始的情感
hence its frequent use in fairy tales,
因此常在童话中见到
which could be a link to your childhood.
有可能指向你的童年
You are so good at this. Much better than my therapist.
你太厉害了 比我心理治疗师好多了
You have a therapist?
你有治疗师
Oh, not anymore. Who can afford it?
现在没了 谁付得起啊
Anyway, you know, my hands are feeling much better.
现在我手好多了
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表