they're waiting for you in the dining room.
大家伙儿都在餐厅等您呢
Ah, very well.
啊 好的
And thank you, Dr. Crane, for your integrity and your passion.
谢谢 Crane医生 谢谢你的正直和热忱
You are the reason that actors act.
你就是演员演戏的动力
I'm sorry I deserted you, but obviously you carried the day.
抱歉我逃跑了 但显然你成功了
Bravo! Oh, yes, bravo for us!
好样的 是啊 我们俩都好样的
What do you mean?
怎么了
Do you realize what we missed tonight?
你知道我们今晚错过什么了吗
A potentially life-changing experience in the theatre.
一次在剧院里改变一生的体验
And why?
因为什么
Because we were too embarrassed to be seen in a cancellation line.
就因为我们羞于被人看到在退票处排队
Well, admittedly, it was a bit shallow.
的确 我们是有点肤浅
Yes, it was more than shallow, it was shameful.
何止肤浅 我们简直可耻
You're right.
你说得对
What were we thinking,
我们当时在想什么
kowtowing to a group of snobs like that?
对那么一群势利小人唯命是从
We weren't thinking. Come on, let's get out of here.
我们压根没用脑子 走 我们离开这里
Frasier, Niles.
Frasier Niles
Oh, Susan, I'm so sorry, but we... we can't stay.
哦 Susan 对不起 那个 我们得走了
Oh, no. Sir Trevor will be so disappointed.
不是吧 Trevor爵士会很失望的
He was quite taken with you.
他可喜欢你了
Well, send him our apologies.
那个 请代我们向他道歉
It really was wonderful to meet him.
真的很荣幸能见到他
I know this is short notice, but if you're free this weekend,
抱歉没有提早通知 不过如果你们这周末有空的话
we're having one of our Sunday brunches.
可以来我们的周日早午餐会
Senator Logan is coming
Logan参议员会来
and Maria De Falco and the Whitneys...
还有Maria De Falco和Whitney夫妇
Just thank you, but I'm afraid we... Oh, please try.
谢谢您 但恐怕我们 请再看看吧
I'll hold it open for you. Check your books and let me know.
我们会为你们留着位置的 查查日程表后再告诉我
Well, how's that for irony?
看看 多讽刺啊
Sunday brunch at the Kendalls'.
Kendall家的周日午餐会
An hour ago, we would have leapt at that invitation.
一小时前 我们收到这个邀请肯定都跳起来了
Not anymore.
再也不会了
We've got a damned sight too much integrity.
我们眼里充满了正直
Although...
不过
Are we being selfish?
我们是不是有点自私了
Possibly. How? Here's my thinking.
有可能噢 怎么讲 我是这么想的
Why do shallow people remain that way?
为什么肤浅的人会一直肤浅呢
The lack of positive influence.
因为没有正能量的影响
Perhaps our brand of integrity is just what that group needs.
也许我们的正直正是那些人需要的
Yes! We can be like those politicians
没错 我们可以像那些政♥治♥家一样
who try to change the system from within.
尝试从内部改变格局
Exactly. And who knows? Maybe it'll rub off on Senator Logan.
正是 谁知道呢 没准我们还能影响到Logan参议员
He'll bring it back with him to Washington.
然后他会带回华盛顿
Well now we have to go.
这样的话 我们必须得去了
Yes. What are you wearing?
是啊 你打算穿什么
I'm gonna wear my new Prada suit.
我打算穿我的新普拉达西装
Oh, you're a fashion plate and a patriot.
唔 你是时髦爱国一肩挑嘛
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表