Go ahead, Sophie, I'm listening.
请讲 Sophie 我在聆听
Hi, Dr. Crane.
你好 Crane医生
My husband's having some of his friends over
我丈夫邀请了他的朋友
to watch the game on Sunday,
周日来我家看比赛
and I think it'd be nice
我就想也邀请我的朋友
if some of my girlfriends could come over too.
一块儿来玩儿
Sounds reasonable. Exactly.
听起来很合理啊 就是说嘛
I mean, it's just football.
只是橄榄球比赛而已
Not football, Einstein. The Super Bowl.
不只是橄榄球而已 大天才 是超级碗
That would be your doting husband now.
这应该就是你亲爱的丈夫吧
Larry, this is a private conversation.
Larry 你怎么能偷听我讲电♥话♥
And for God's sakes, use a plate.
看在上帝的份上 拿个盘子吃不行吗
Sophie, why don't you put your husband on the line?
Sophie 让你的丈夫来接电♥话♥吧
Pick up. Ah, Jeez. Hello?
接起来 唉 老天 你好
Larry, I gotta tell you,
Larry 我必须得说
I'm afraid I side with your wife on this one.
我是站在你妻子这边的
That just proves you don't know the first thing about football.
这说明你一点也不了解橄榄球
What I do or do not know about football has...
我了解橄榄球与否
Okay, how's this? My wife's friends can come over
好吧 要不这样 我妻子的朋友可以过来
if you can answer even one little football question. Like...
但是你得回答一个关于橄榄球的小问题 比如
I don't see that's necess...
我觉得没这个必要
You're down by six. You're on your own 40.
你落后六分 一人在40码的地方
Three seconds left. What do you do?
还剩三秒钟 你怎么办
Well, all right. You would...
好吧 可以
You would take your receivers
可以把你的接球手
and line them up
排成行
and then throw a pass.
然后传球
A long, long pass.
一个非常长的长传
Yeah, and what's the name for that?
是么 这个战术的名字是什么
A Hail Mary.
万福马利亚
Sophie and Larry, I hope you enjoy the game.
Sophie Larry 希望你们周日能愉快地享受比赛
In the meanwhile, this is Coach Crane saying, I'm listening.
我是Crane教练 我在倾听
I'm impressed. You're so good at charades.
太厉害了 你这么擅长猜字游戏啊
I'm impressed you could mime a virgin.
你也不错啊 居然能把处♥女♥扮得活灵活现
So, Roz, are you walking out?
Roz 你还不下班吗
No, I got stuff to do. I've got some cards to rack
我还有点事 我要做些卡片
and I wanna put together some Best of Crane tapes.
还得把Crane精选集的带子整理出来
Oh, your mother's still in town? In town, in my apartment.
哦 你妈妈还在这边 对 在这边 在我公♥寓♥里
And when I left this morning,
我今早来上班的时候
in my refrigerator, smelling my milk.
她在闻我冰箱里的牛奶
Oh, Lord. I love her,
哦 天啊 我爱她
I just wish I could get a couple of hours to myself one night.
但我希望晚上能有几个小时独处
You know, why don't you just ask her?
那你应该直接跟她说
She might enjoy a little time to herself. I know my dad does.
她可能也想有点自己的时间 我爸就是这样的
You are so lucky. I wish my mother drank alone.
你太幸运了 我妈一喝酒就得抓人陪她
You know, Roz,
你发现了没 Roz
your mom's about the same age as my dad, isn't she?
你妈和我爸年纪差不多 是吧
Yeah, I guess. Does she date much?
大概吧 她经常出去约会吗
Since my father left? Practically never. No, hang on.
自从我爸离开之后 几乎从来没有 等一下
No, no, hear me out, Roz.
不 不 听我说完 Roz
Now, Dad hasn't dated anybody since he and Sherry broke up.
自从和Sherry分手以后 我爸一直没有约会
I'm starting to worry he's lost his nerve.
我有点担心他失去了约会的勇气
A date with your mom could be a tremendous favour to him.
和你妈妈约会可能对他很有帮助
I don't know. Oh, come on, I'll tell you what.
会吗 哦 拜托了 这样吧
I know it's awkward but there's a way to minimize that.
我知道会有些尴尬 但我们可以把尴尬弱化到最低
Niles and I are having dinner with him tonight
今晚我和Niles要跟他一起吃饭
We'll take him to McGinty's, he'll feel comfortable.
我们打算去McGinty 他会感觉比较舒服
You and your mom can just happen by.
你和你妈妈可以碰巧路过
We'll see what transpires.
看看会发生什么
You know,they'll never even know it's a fix-up.
他们绝不会知道这是提前安排好的
Oh, what the hell. I'll give it a shot, I guess.
哦 管他的 试试吧
Okay. How does 5 sound?
好的 五点怎么样
Five? Your mother's ready for dinner at 5?
五点 你妈妈五点就吃晚饭
I keep her on Wisconsin time. That way, she's in bed by 8.
我让她按威斯康辛的时间作息 这样她八点就睡了
Hey, look what I got here, boys. A Funyun Onion.
孩子们 看我拿到什么了 Funyun洋葱圈
The chef sent it over with his compliments.
厨师对他喜爱顾客的特别馈赠
I wonder what his insults are like.
真不敢想象他对讨厌的顾客会怎么样
Hey, Bonnie. Hey, Marty.
嗨 Bonnie 嗨 Marty
Oh, you must be Frasier, Oh, yes.
哦 你应该是Frasier 是的
The big radio star. Hello.
电台大明星 你好
Your dad is so proud of you. Oh, Dad.
你♥爸♥爸很以你为傲 哦 老爸
He talks about you all the time. Who's your friend?
他经常提起你 这位朋友是谁
Now, what's wrong with you? I told you about my other son.
你怎么了 我跟你说过我的小儿子
Oh, of course. What am I thinking? Nice to meet you, Eddie.
哦 对 怎么忘记了 很高兴见到你 Eddie
This is Niles. How about some beers, Bonnie? Coming right up.
这是Niles 给我们上啤酒好吗 Bonnie 马上来
Oh, God. What?
哦 天啊 怎么了
The group coming in the door. They're from the Shangri-La.
刚进门的那群人 他们也住在香格里拉
Whoa, it's the Coyote! Hey! Yes, hello.
喔 是我们的丛林狼 嗨 是的 你们好
Evening, evening, Jimbo. Check you later.
晚上好 晚上好 Jimbo 一会儿见
Wow, you got a nickname down there already.
喔 你在社区里已经有昵称了
That's great. The Coyote? Yes, yes.
太好了 丛林狼 是的 是的
And how did you earn that honorific?
你是怎样赢得这个尊称的
It was quite the merry road, yes.
是个非常愉悦的过程
It evolved from Niles to Nilesy to Niley to Nile E. Coyote
从Niles到Nilesy到Niley到Nile E.丛林狼
and now, simply, the Coyote.
现在只剩下"丛林狼"
Well, just when I thought it couldn't be refined any further.
这昵称还能更简练吗
Goodness, look who's here. Roz!
天哪 看看谁来了 Roz
What? We don't see enough of each other during the day?
怎么回事 我们整天一起工作还看不够吗
Hello, Joanna.
你好 Joanna
It's nice to see you again,Frasier
很高兴又见到你 Frasier
Nice to see you again too.
我也很高兴见到你
Please, won't you sit down and join us?
请坐 和我们一起吧
Oh, no, no, we don't want to intrude.
哦 不不 我不想打扰你们
Oh, no, no, no, please, please, please, the more the merrier.
哦 不会的 请坐请坐 人越多越开心
All right. Mom, this is Frasier's dad, Martin Crane.
好吧 妈妈 这是Frasier的爸爸 Martin Crane
This is my mother, Joanna Doyle. Very nice to meet you.
这是我的妈妈 Joanna Doyle 很高兴见到你
And this is my other son, Niles.
这是我的小儿子 Niles
How do you do? It's a pleasure
你好 很高兴见到你
Roz, would you just look at the two of them?
Roz 看看他们两个
How did you two manage to finish all that?
你们怎么能吃那么多
Oh, please, this is how our generation ate every day.
哦 拜托 我们那个年代的人每天都这么吃
I used to live on cigarettes,
我以前就靠着香烟
whisky sours and bacon cheeseburgers.
威士忌酸酒和腊肉奶酪汉堡活着
Yeah, and what about breakfast?
对 至于早餐
Fried eggs, sausage patties, hash browns.
是煎鸡蛋 香肠馅饼 土豆煎饼
My God. Last night, I ate a profiterole
天啊 昨晚我就吃了一个泡芙
and lay awake till dawn, waiting for my heart attack.
结果睁着眼等到天亮 担心会犯心脏病
Those were simpler times, weren't they, Marty?
那是个简单的时代 对不对 Marty
Oh, yeah, we didn't worry about dumb things like cholesterol.
对 我们才不担心胆固醇之类的蠢事
We worried about putting food on the table,
我们只考虑如何养活家里
keeping the yard clean and the car shiny.
整理院子 把车擦得雪亮
And the Hbomb. Well, yeah, right.
还有氢弹 哦 对
Say, Roz, you know, we better get going
Roz 如果想在今晚把工作做完
if we're gonna get our work done tonight.
咱们最好现在就走
Oh, I should be running too.
哦 我也该走了
But Mom and I are going to that jazz club on 5th.
但是我和我妈打算去第五大道的爵士俱乐部
But we promised to finish those promos tonight.
但是我们说好今晚要做完广♥告♥片
Oh, right.
哦 对
Mom, I'm sorry. I totally forgot. It's okay.
妈妈 对不起 我完全忘了 没关系
Wait, I've got an idea. Dad, since I'm kidnapping Roz,
等一下 我有个想法 爸爸 既然我拽走了Roz
why don't you take Joanna to the jazz club?
你能不能带Joanna去爵士俱乐部呢
Well, sure, I'd love to.
行啊 我很愿意
Is that okay with you, Mom?
你觉得怎么样 妈妈
If Martin's game, I'm game.
如果Martin愿意的话 我也没意见
Oh, well, perfect. Great.
哦 完美的安排 太好了
Okay, you kids just have some coffee.
好 你们去续摊吧
We'll see you back at the apartment later, okay?
稍后咱们在家里见 好吗
All right, all right.
好的 好的
It was very, very nice to meet you. Thank you.
见到你非常非常高兴 谢谢
Look at them. They think we don't know this is a setup.
看看他们 还以为我们不知道这是安排好的
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表