to recycle those cans right over there.
回收这些易拉罐的地方
Oh, I know.
哦 我知道
On behalf of Mother Earth, I thank you.
代表地球母亲 我谢谢你啊
That's the sort of person that drinks chocolate soda.
喝巧克力苏打水的都是些这种人是吧
Come on, gotcha.
来来来 够着了
Frasier Crane?
Frasier Crane
Yes.
是啊
Percy Williams. Well, good to see you.
Percy Williams 哈 很高兴见到你啊
Suppose you're on your way to the reunion.
我猜你是正要去参加聚会吧
Yes. Yes, I am.
是 是的
Couldn't make it this year myself.
今年我去不了了
Little too much on my plate. Things have gotten crazy.
最近有点小忙 琐碎事儿太多了
I can see that.
我看得出
Well, I heard you weren't on the radio.
我听说你不做广播了
Oh, you did?
哦 是吗
You know, my wife heads up a charity
知道不 我妻子负责一个慈善机构
that helps get homeless people back on their feet.
专门帮助穷困潦倒之人自力更生的
Yes, I know. The Boot Strap Foundation.
是 我知道 自力更生基金会
It's very popular in my circle.
在我的圈子里很知名
You should call them. They could help you.
你该找他们 他们能帮你
Me?
我
You know, this is very funny. The shopping cart, the dog food.
太好笑啦 这购物车和狗粮
I'm afraid you're suffering from the wrong impression.
恐怕你被误导了
Dog food?
狗粮
Oh, it's not mine. It's my father's.
哦 不是我的 是我爸的
Call them, Frasier.
联♥系♥他们吧 Frasier
No, no. Really, you're mistaken. I'm not homeless.
不不 真的 你误解了 我不是无家可归啊
I live in that luxury building right there, Number 1901.
我住在那边那幢豪华公♥寓♥ 1901号♥
Frasier, please, take this. I don't need it.
Frasier 来吧 拿着 我不需要啊
I drive a BMW. I collect African art.
我开宝马啊 我收集非洲艺术品
You always were a proud one.
你一直这么要面子
I'm not proud. Then take it.
我不是 那拿着吧
And for God's sakes, spend it on food.
老天 花钱买♥♥点吃的吧
I just threw out a $200 belt.
我刚扔了一条200美元的皮带啊
Hey, how was the police auction?
嘿 那个警♥察♥拍卖♥♥怎么样
You didn't miss anything, especially once it started raining.
不怎么样 尤其是后面还下雨了
I made out like a bandit. Oh, look at this.
你看 我这就像土匪刚打劫回来
Those drug lords have the most incredible taste.
那些个毒枭们品位真不错啊
Christofle silver, Limoges, Orrefors crystal.
昆庭银器 利摩日瓷器 欧瑞诗水晶
If I ever get married again, I'm going to register there.
如果我再结婚的话 一定要去那儿注册
Hello, all. Hey.
各位好啊 嘿
I thought you were staying home. Yes, well, not anymore.
我还以为你要留在家里呢 不了 改主意了
I ran into Percy Williams down at the grocery store.
在杂货店碰到Percy Williams了
He mistook me for a street person.
他误以为我是个流浪汉
If I don't go down there and defend myself,
如果我不去聚会澄清一下
he'll be passing around
那他会像传瑞典肉丸一样
that rumour along with the Swedish meatballs.
传播我的谣言
I'm glad you're going, Dr. Crane.
很高兴你要去 Crane医生
You'll have a nice time and you look great.
你会玩得很愉快的 你看起来很帅
Thank you.
谢谢
You have no idea how big you owe me.
你不知道你这次欠我多大人情
Yes, I do, Roz.
是的 Roz 我知道
I will never ask you for another favour again except,
我再也不会再麻烦你了
could you possibly do something with your hair?
但能麻烦你好歹理一下头发好吗
It seems to be leaning.
好像有些斜了
Frasier, when you called,
Frasier 你打来电♥话♥时
I was in the tub with a pint of Haagen-Dazs.
我正躺在浴缸里 吃着哈根达斯
Considering that was 15 minutes ago,
考虑到那是15分钟前的事
I think I look pretty good.
我觉得我现在看着还不错
And I appreciate it, Roz. I really do.
我很感激 Roz 真的
Daphne, could you please help Roz getting finished?
Daphne 你能帮Roz整整吗
I'm finished. No, no, no. Finish more. Come on.
我整过了 不不不 再整整 来
And remember what I told you. Oh, yeah, right.
还有 记住我跟你说的那些 哦 记住了
I'm a model-slash-doctor-slash-
我是个模特暨博士暨
daughter of the duke of Luxembourg.
卢森堡公爵的女儿
Yeah, come along, Your Grace.
是是是 来吧 夫人
Frasier?
Frasier
Are you so desperate that you're trying to impress these people
你真的如此绝望地想要让这些人刮目相看吗
by having Roz pretend to be some sort of trophy girlfriend?
竟然让Roz假装成你的花瓶女友
Trophy duchess.
花瓶女公爵
Niles, it's the only way to beat the curse.
Niles 只有这样才能战胜诅咒
You could beat the curse by not going.
要战胜诅咒 你不去就可以了
I tried that, Niles. You see where it got me.
我试过了 Niles 结果如何呢
The curse found a way to humiliate me in absentia.
诅咒找到了即便我不去也能羞辱我的方法
I've got to get down there.
所以我一定得去
Why? In order to win the approval
为什么呢 就为了赢得这群
of a group of virtual strangers?
陌生人一般的人们的肯定吗
I know it sounds foolish, Niles... No, no, it's not foolish.
我知道听起来很蠢 Niles 不 不 不蠢
It's human.
是人性
I think it's all about the feelings of inferiority
我觉得就是因为你从高中起
you've been carrying with you since high school.
就一直有的那种自卑感
That's the real curse.
那才是真正的诅咒
Only you're not the Bryce Crier anymore.
可是 你已经不是"Bryce学院的爱哭鬼"了
You're a successful man.
你是一位成功人士
You have an opportunity for real growth here.
你现在就有真正成长的机会
Not by trying to impress these people, but by realizing that
不是想着去让这些人刮目相看 而是意识到
they don't matter anymore.
他们已经不重要了
Okay, I'm ready.
好了 我准备好了
Oh, Roz.
哦 Roz
You look beautiful.
你真漂亮
Well, thank you. But we're not going.
好吧 谢谢 但我们不去了
What? Well, I'm sorry, Roz.
你说啥 对不住了 Roz
It's got something to do with my personal growth.
跟我个人成长有关
I don't care about these people anymore,
我不在乎这些人了
and, you know, I want them to know it.
我想让他们知道这一点
Frasier, I hired a babysitter twice.
Frasier 一个保姆我雇了两次
I did my makeup twice.
我化了两次妆
I performed a miracle of engineering
通过挤进这条裙子
by taping myself into this dress twice,
我两次上演工程学奇迹
only to be stood up twice?
就为了让你放我两次鸽子吗
Technically, you did your hair once.
严格说来 你只打理了一次头发
Shut up!
闭嘴
You know, someday,
听着 迟早有一天
you're gonna need another favour from me, buddy.
你还是会需要我帮忙的 伙计
And when that day comes, I hope you know what you can do with it.
等到那一天时 我希望你知道该怎么做
I have a pretty good idea. Well, do it twice!
我完全清楚怎么做 都给老娘做两次
Well, that was something. Please, you call that a tantrum?
脾气真大啊 这就算发脾气吗
Maris used to do that once a week.
Maris以前一周一次
Poor thing needed help slamming the door.
可怜人 甩门都得别人帮忙
Frasier, I was just talking to Duke on the phone
Frasier 我刚和Duke通话的时候
and your agent clicked in.
你的经纪人打电♥话♥来了
She was calling from a pay phone and she couldn't really talk,
她用的公用电♥话♥ 没仔细说
but she said that KPOV wants you to host your own show for them.
但她说KPOV想让你主持一档自己的节目
My own television show?
我自己的电视节目吗
At KPOV? Congratulations, Frasier.
KPOV啊 恭喜啊 Frasier
That's wonderful. Thank you. Thank you all.
太好了 谢谢 谢谢你们
I just realized
我刚意识到
This is an even bigger opportunity for personal growth.
这是一个更大的个人成长机会
Having a prestigious new job like this,
有了这样一个颇有声望的工作
and not even going to that reunion to boast about it.
都不去聚会上吹嘘
It is a great opportunity, isn't it?
机会真是难得 不是吗
Have a good time. I will.
玩得愉快 一定
Well, I must say, Frasier did have a run of bad luck this week.
得承认 Frasier这周真是接连倒霉
I'm certainly glad it's finally turned out better for him.
很高兴最终一切都转好了
No, he didn't really get a call. I just made it all up.
不 没这么个电♥话♥ 我随口编的
His agent didn't call?
他经纪人没打电♥话♥吗
No, I just wanted to give the guy something to brag about.
没 我就想让他有点料来吹牛
Dad, I know you were trying to help
爸 我知道你是想帮忙
but don't you think that's a little risky?
但你不觉得有点风险吗
What if somebody at the reunion knows it's not true?
万一聚会上有人知道那是假的呢
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表