we might as well take the vote right now.
我们就索性开始投票吧
No, no, no, please. I mean, you bring the hors d'oeuvres,
别 别 别啊 我说 你上了冷盘
you take the hors d'oeuvres away.
又拿走了冷盘
What kind of a game is this you are playing with?
你到底搞的什么花样
Well, I'm not, I'm not...
这个 我没有 没有
Oh, what a good idea.
哦 多好的主意啊
Why don't we all play a game? Anyone have any suggestions?
咱们来玩儿个游戏吧 大家有没有好建议
How about Murder?
玩儿谋杀怎么样
We played it at Irene Warriner's party. It was a hoot.
咱们在Irene Warriner的聚会上玩过 可有意思了
Oh, how do we play? Well, here.
哦 怎么玩儿啊 听我说
Someone tear off a few slips of paper
撕几张纸
and on one of them, write the word "Murderer."
在其中一张上写上凶手
Then we'll pass them out
我们一人拿一张
and then everyone hide and we'll turn out the lights.
然后大家藏起来 关上灯
The murderer kills someone, and they lay down on the floor,
凶手随意杀人 受害者躺在地上
and then we turn on the lights
然后打开灯
and the detective tries to solve the crime.
侦探试着破案
I'll tell you what. I'll
要不这样吧 我
volunteer to play the detective for the first round.
自愿来当第一轮的侦探
Let the mayhem begin.
让咱们来大开杀戒吧
Oh, Martin, there you are. Come, hide with me.
哦 Martin 你在这儿呢 快 跟我一块儿藏
I know a little nook where no one will find us.
我知道个没人能找到的地方
Oh, this game's a lot scarier than I thought.
哦 这个游戏比我想得可怕多了
All right, turn out the lights. Everyone, hide.
好了 关灯 大家快藏
I can't see. Can I help you, sir?
我看不清啊 用我帮忙吗 先生
I don't have my glasses.
我没戴眼镜
Can you tell me what it says on this thing?
你能告诉我纸上写了什么吗
It says "Murderer." Good. Then you're dead.
上面写着凶手 行了 那你就死翘翘了
This party just gets better and better.
这个聚会真是越来越有意思了
How soon? I'm going as fast as I can.
还要多久 我已经用最快速度了
First batch should be ready in five minutes.
第一批还有五分钟就该好了
All right, five minutes it is.
好的 五分钟
Ready or not, here I come.
不管你们准备好没好 我来啦
My goodness, the foul fiend has struck already.
老天 撒旦已经出击了啊
Turn the lights on.
把灯打开
Good heavens, he's struck twice.
天啊 他还发的是双响炮呢
That's not really in the rules, is it?
这可不太合规矩啊 是吧
Frasier? Once dead, you can not move orspeak.
Frasier 死人不能动也说不了话的
Take your cue from Mr. Probst. All right, everyone.
跟Probst先生好好学学吧 好了 大家
Did any of you see anything suspicious?
有没有谁看到可疑的事儿
Any odd behaviour?
任何奇怪的举动
Why don't you just guess
你就直接猜吧
who did it so we can get this thing over with.
谁是凶手 赶紧玩儿完得了
Not yet.
还没到时候
This is very intriguing.
真是太有意思了
I think I'm going to have to think about it for...
我觉着我得思考一下 大概得
...five minutes or so.
差不多 五分钟吧
Maybe this game was a bad idea
也许玩游戏不是个好主意
No, the fun's just starting.
才不 乐趣才刚刚开始
I tell you what. Let's turn out the lights again
我跟你们说 再关一次灯吧
and we'll let our craven villain ply his dark trade once more.
再让那胆小的恶棍进行一次黑暗的交易吧
Are you quite sure those two didn't die of starvation?
你确定地上那俩不是饿死的吗
That's very funny. Will you just turn out the lights please?
太搞笑了 快关灯吧
All right, everyone, hide.
好了 大家躲起来
Frasier, I have a question. No, Roz. No talking.
Frasier 我有个问题 别 别说话
Just tell me, can the murderer commit suicide?
你就告诉我 凶手可以自杀吗
Well, no, Roz. That wouldn't make much sense, would it?
不行啊 Roz 这没道理啊 是吧
That's what I thought, but Mr. Probst is the one who murdered me.
我也这么想啊 但Probst先生是谋杀我的那个
Oh, was he? Yes.
啊 是他 对啊
Well, then, Mr. Probst, I don't
这个 那 Probst先生 我觉着
think someone is playing by the rules, is he?
有的人不按套路出牌啊 是吧
You see, this way, no one else can get murdered, can they?
你看啊 要这样 就没人能被杀了 对吧
Mr. Probst?
Probst先生
What is it? What are you doing?
这是什么 你干什么呢
Nothing, Roz, nothing. Are you taking his pulse?
没事儿 Roz 没事儿 你在把他的脉吗
I'm trying to. I just can't find one.
我倒想呢 可我找不到啊
Oh, my God. When he fell down,
哦 天啊 他倒下的时候
I thought it was part of the game. It didn't even look real.
我以为这是游戏的一部分呢 看着都不像真的
It's time to wind the game up.
游戏可以结束啦
The appetisers are ready and may I say they are delicious.
开胃菜都准备好啦 不是我自夸 真是美味无比啊
I think this party is finally back on track.
看来这个聚会终于步入正轨了
Niles, I'm afraid Mr. Probst has passed on.
Niles 恐怕Probst先生过世了
What? Yes, you see,
你说什么 是啊 看来
I think that heart condition of his finally caught up with him.
他的心脏问题终于让他尝到恶果了
Dead? No, no, no, he's sleeping.
过世了 不 不 不可能 他是睡着了
Old people love to nap.
老人家最爱睡觉了
Mr. Probst, time to wake up. Mr. Probst...
Probst先生 该醒醒了 Probst先生
Niles, Niles, he's gone.
Niles Niles 他过世了
Oh, my God, this is awful. How could this happen?
哦 天啊 真是糟糕透顶啊
Shouldn't we notify someone?
要不要通知什么人啊
No, he was a widower. He had no children.
不用 他是个鳏夫 没有孩子
He lived alone in this
他自己住在
building for 25 years. Oh, this is so awful.
这栋楼里25年了 哦 真是太糟了
Mr. Probst was right. I am a menace.
Probst先生说得对 我就是个危险分子
No, Niles, this is not your fault.
不 Niles 这不是你的错
But it happened at my party.
但它发生在我的聚会上啊
That's all they'll remember. I may as well pack my bags.
他们只会记住这个的 我还是去收拾行李吧
No, I tell you what, there's no need for that.
你用不着那么干
I think we can still get him out of here without anybody noticing.
咱们能在大家注意到之前把他搬出去
How?
怎么搬啊
You go find Dad. Why...?
你去把爸找来 为什么
Tell him to call his friend at the police department.
告诉他联♥系♥在警局的朋友
One of his good friends, all right? I'll handle the rest.
找个关系好点的 行吗 剩下的我来解决
All right. What's the rest?
好的 剩下的怎么解决
I'm going to use the game to distract everybaody.
我要用这个游戏来分散大家的注意力
I will take everyone into the kitchen for questioning,
我把大家带到厨房♥去问讯
thus drawing their attention from the bodies.
好让大家注意不到尸体
What do you mean bodies? Roz...
你说的尸体是 Roz
No. You've got to get down.
不行 你必须得给我躺下
No way in hell. All right, all right, how's this?
说破大天也不行 好吧 好吧 这样行不
I will pay your airfare for that vacation of yours next month.
你下月假期的机票钱我给你出
No way. It's just too creepy.
不行 这实在太毛骨悚然了
First class? Business.
头等舱 商务舱
Done. All right, get down.
成交 好的 躺下
Lie down.
快躺好
Frasier, Frasier, I found Dad hiding from Mrs. Latimer.
Frasier 我找到在躲Latimer太太的爸爸了
He called his friend. All right, all right. What's next?
他给朋友打了电♥话♥ 好的 好的 接下来呢
I'll start getting everyone in the kitchen.
我要把大家召集进厨房♥
Wait, wait. Won't they wonder why there hasn't been another murder?
等下 等下 大家会不会奇怪没有谋杀再发生呢
Good point. Couldn't we move this along?
有道理 能不能赶紧的啊
Roz, quiet. Here. The waggon's on its way.
Roz 安静 担架车一会儿就到了
When it gets here, let me deal with it.
等到了 让我来跟他们说
All right. Thank you, dad. I really appreciate this.
好的 太感谢了 老爸 万分感谢
Dad, we need one more favour.
爸 你还得再帮一个忙
You are now the killer. Listen. Come on.
现在你就是凶手了 听着
You've got to murder somebody, preferably in the kitchen.
你得去谋杀个人 最好就在厨房♥里
Oh, come on. Come on.
哦 不是吧 当然了啊
You're not gonna make somebody
你还想再让别人也
lie down on this dirty floor again, are you?
躺在这肮脏的地板上啊
There you are, Martin. Have you been hiding from me?
你在这儿啊 Martin 你是一直在躲我吗
Hiding? No, you're just the person I've been looking for.
躲你 不 你正是我要找的人呢
All right, turn on the lights. Everyone... Roz, you okay?
好了 开灯 大家快 Roz 你还行吗
Yeah, it's a carnival down here.
当然了 这就是个游乐场啊
Everyone.
大家
There has been another murder in the kitchen.
厨房♥里发生了第二起谋杀案
I am ready to solve the crime if you will all join me
我马上就能破案 大家跟我一起
in the kitchen.
进厨房♥吧
Why can't you solve it right here?
你就不能在这儿破案吗
Well, I could. you see. But that wouldn't be proper.
当然能了 但那多不合适啊
You see, the hors d'oeuvres are in there.
你们看啊 冷盘还都在厨房♥呢
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表