Well, I feel better now.
现在好多啦
Ready to share a nice big steak? Yeah, fine, whatever.
一起吃一份美味大牛排吧 嗯 好的 随便吧
What's wrong with you?
你又怎么了
Why did he assume I was your father?
他为什么会觉得我是你♥爸♥
I mean, a lot of guys my age go out with women like you.
我这个年纪的人经常会跟你这样的女人约会啊
What's he trying to say,
他这话难道是在说
that I can never attract someone young and pretty?
我没法约到年轻又漂亮的女人吗
Well, thank you, Mr. Crane.
谢谢你啊 Crane先生
Does this all have to be about you? Oh, for heaven's sakes.
这话的重点是你吗 噢 天呢
Well, you're a very
好吧 你是一个
attractive man with lots of wonderful qualities.
很有魅力 优点多多的男人
Yeah, yeah, I know. All right, let's order.
好吧 好吧 知道了 别说了 咱们点菜吧
Like what?
都有哪些优点呢
Oh, come on, now.
噢 好吧
You're very charming, and you have a good sense of humour.
你很有魅力啊 又有幽默感
And you've got lovely eyes.
还有一双迷人的眼睛
But most of all, you're good company.
最重要是 和你一起很有意思
I enjoy living with you.
我喜欢和你住在一起
Well, thank you, Daphne. I like living with you too.
谢谢你 Daphne 我也喜欢和你住在一起
Thank you.
谢谢
So why do you like living with me?
那你为什么喜欢和我住一起呢
Oh, for God's sake! Didn't we just agree to cut this out?
噢 天呐 我们能不说这个了么
Oh, all right, all right. You're wonderful. I'm wonderful.
好吧 好吧 你很棒 我也很棒
You know, it's funny when I think about the two of us.
有时候想想我们俩的关系挺好玩的
I mean, sure, we have our little fights,
我是说 虽然有点小摩擦
but for the most part, we get along so well together.
但是大多数时候 我们相处得十分融洽
And when I think about how I enjoy looking after you
当我想起 我多么喜欢照顾你
and how you always seem
还有每次我离开一段时间
to miss me when I've been gone for too long,
你多么想念我
well, it's sort of like you're my...
都让我觉得 你有点像我的
What?
什么啊
No, it might sound funny to say it. Now, come on.
不说了吧 说出来有点怪 说吧说吧
That's all right. You can say it.
没关系的 说吧
All right.
好吧
Well, it's sort of like you're my pet.
就是 感觉你有点像我的宠物
What?
什么
Well, in a good sense. Like you and Eddie.
这是褒义啊 就像你和Eddie一样
What the hell are you talking about? Are you calling me a dog now?
你这是什么话 你是说我是狗吗
It's an analogy! I can't believe it.
打个比方嘛 真不敢相信
I take you out to buy you a nice meal, and you call me a dog!
我带你出来吃好吃的 你竟然说我是狗
I wish I ate as well as Eddie,
我还希望能吃的跟Eddie一样好呢
I'll tell you that, instead of the slop you give me.
你给我吃的都是啥破玩意儿啊
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表