and decided to call it off.
就决定取消婚礼
Oh, gosh. I'm so sorry for Cliff.
天啊 我为Cliff感到遗憾
Yeah, she said she was homesick.
对 她说她想家了
That Bosnia must be a beautiful place.
波斯尼亚一定是个好地方
Here we are. Oh, thank you, Daphne.
啤酒来了 谢谢你 Daphne
That's one for you, one for you,
一罐给你 一罐给你
and one for me.
一罐给我
Well, Woody, I thought that tonight we'd just maybe stay in.
Woody 我们今晚就待在家里怎么样
You know, order some pizza. Sounds good by me.
叫些披萨 我没意见
Okay, great. I'll just call the place around the corner.
很好 我给旁边那家店打个电♥话♥
Niles, you're gonna join us?
Niles 你跟我们一起吗
Well, why not.
为什么不呢
It'll be fun to drink some beer
和混混一起吃披萨
and have some pizza with a couple of rapscallions.
喝啤酒听起来很有趣
Hey, if you don't mind,
如果你不介意的话
could we make that half rapscallions, half pepperoni?
披萨能做成一半混混 一半辣香肠吗
That wasn't the best prank we played.
那还不是我们最好的恶作剧
You remember that time with Mr. Clavin?
你记得那次和Clavin先生
Oh, yes, and the ferret.
当然 还有雪貂
He was about to go on his route,
他正按照平时的路线送信
and we shoved that angry ferret into his mailbag.
我们把暴躁的雪貂塞进了他的邮袋里
Oh, my. Exactly how do you make a ferret angry?
你们怎样让一只雪貂暴躁的
Well, for starters, you shove him into a mailbag.
首先 把它塞进邮袋里
God, that was funny.
天啊 太有趣了
Do you remember the expression on his face?
你还记得他脸上的表情吗
Oh, no, I never saw his expression.
我一直都没看到它的表情
I was too busy looking at Mr. Clavin.
光忙着看Clavin先生了
Woody, let me get you another cold one.
Woody 我再给你拿一罐
Oh, thanks. Oh, gosh, I tell you,
谢谢 天啊 我跟你说
this has just been the best evening.
今天晚上太开心了
My God, it's like reliving all
我的天啊 像把在欢乐酒吧的美好时光
my old days at Cheers, only without Lilith.
又经历了一遍 唯一不同的是没有Lilith
Boy, that's a trip to Bountiful, let me tell you.
这简直是<重返邦蒂富尔>的剧情啊
These guys are really going through the beers, aren't they?
这些家伙要一直喝啤酒吗
Oh, yes. If this keeps up, you may have to fish out
是的 再这么下去 你可能要掏出
that emergency can you keep in the toilet tank.
藏在马桶水箱里的应急啤酒了
Here you are, Woods.
给你 Woods
Oh, well, you know what?
知道吗
On second thought, I think I'm gonna pass.
我又想了想 还是算了吧
I'm feeling a little bit jet-lagged.
我觉得有点时差反应
All right, you wanna call it a night?
好的 今晚就到这儿了吗
I probably should.
我觉得差不多了
But this was so much fun. I'd really like to do it again.
今晚太尽兴了 我下次还来
All right. Well, how about lunch tomorrow?
好的 那明天中午一起吃午饭怎么样
Oh, yeah, that sounds great. Okay.
听起来不错 好
Hey, goodbye, y'all. Nice to meet you.
朋友们再见了 很高兴见到你们
Yeah, you too. Come back.
你也是 下次再来
You know, Woody,
你知道吗Woody
there's a new gourmet Mexican restaurant
你的酒店附近新开了一家精致的墨西哥餐厅
down near your hotel I'd love to try.
我想去那儿试试
It's called Dos Burros. It sounds muy delicioso.
叫做两头蠢驴 听起来非常美味
I didn't know you speak Spanish. Oh, well...
我不知道你还会说西班牙语 一点点
I know that dos means "Two." What's burro mean?
我知道dos是二 burro是什么意思
Oh, same as in English. Jackass.
和英语里一样 蠢驴
Sorry, just asking.
对不起 我只是问问
Hey, guys, how was lunch?
嗨 孩子们 午饭怎么样
Oh, great.
非常好
If we told one old story, we told a hundred.
一件往事能勾起上百件的回忆
Hey, how are you doing, little guy? His name's Eddie.
嗨 你怎么样 小家伙 它叫Eddie
Oh, Eddie. Good for you, Mr. Crane.
Eddie 表现很好 Crane先生
They have good days and they have bad days.
他们的病情时好时坏
Woody, here's that Seattle guidebook I was telling you about. Right here.
Woody 这是我跟你提过的西雅图旅行指南 给你
Oh, thanks. Get a load of that, huh?
谢谢 仔细看看
Wow, look at that view. You can see the whole city.
哇 看看那风景 你能看见整个城市
When you turn around it's even better.
你转个身风景会更好
Oh, yeah, you're right. This is better.
没错 确实更好了
No, no, no. Look and see there...
不 不 不 看那儿
Hey, yeah, you mind if I go out there?
你不介意我出去看看吧
No, no, you go ahead.
不 不 你尽管去
Hey, you remember that time
你还记得那一次
we went out on the balcony at Melville's and threw pudding?
我们在Melville家阳台上往下扔布丁
I don't think I ever laughed harder in my entire life.
我这辈子从没那么开怀地笑过
Put a bullet in my head.
冲我开一枪吧
What's going on?
怎么了
God, I have absolutely nothing in common with this man
天啊 我和他之间 除了十年前发生的事之外
except things that happened 10 years ago.
简直毫无共同之处
I thought you had a fun time last night.
我还以为你昨晚很开心呢
Well, yes. We had exactly the same time this afternoon,
是的 今天下午我们又做了同样的事情
and it wasn't nearly as fun.
这次就毫无乐趣了
The same stories and variations thereof.
同样的故事 相似的话语
Being forced to laugh over and over.
被迫一次次的大笑
I swear, if I never get another shoulder noogie
我发誓 如果他能不再用拳头捶我的肩膀
I will die a happy man.
我会死而无憾
Oh, don't feel bad.
不要觉得不舒服
You've been a good friend, you showed him a nice time,
你是一个好朋友 让他度过了愉快的时光
and now all that's left is for you to go in there and tell him goodbye.
现在你要做的就是去跟他告别
Yes, I guess when all this is over
是的 我想等这一切都结束之后
I will have learned a very valuable lesson.
我会学到非常宝贵的一课
Sometimes, you can have too much of a good thing.
有时 好东西不能过度消费
Got to know when to say when.
要知道适可而止
The past is just that, the past.
过去的时光就应该停留在过去
You can never go home again. Less is more.
你再也不能回头 少即是多
Wish you would have started with that last one.
希望你能好好理解最后一句
Well, Woods, huh?
好吧 Woods
It's been great seeing you.
非常高兴能再见你
Oh, yeah, hey... Come on, give me...
是啊 那个 过来 给我个
Give me a good hug, huh?
给我个大大的拥抱
You gotta promise me you'll
你要答应我
give my love to everybody back at the bar.
你会代我向酒吧里的每个人问好
Oh, I will. Okay.
我会的 好
And give that beautiful wife of yours
告诉你美丽的妻子和两个可爱的孩子
and those two kids a big kiss from Uncle Frasier.
Frasier叔叔问候他们
You got it. And don't be a stranger, okay?
没问题 别跟我见外 好吗
No, I won't. I won't.
不 我不会 我不会
So where are we going for dinner tonight?
那么我们今晚去哪里吃饭
Niles. Oh, Frasier.
Niles Frasier
Odd to see you without Woody in tow.
你居然没有和Woody在一起
Is he off teasing ferrets?
他去戏弄雪貂了吗
Niles, listen, I've been having such a great time with Woody,
Niles 听着 我和Woody一起非常愉快
I was hoping, maybe tonight you'd like to join us.
我希望今晚你可以和我们一起
We plan to go out... You can save it.
我们打算去 你省省吧
Dad brought me up to speed on your reunion of the damned.
老爸跟我说了你糟糕的重聚的最新进展
Oh, God. I would love to help.
天啊 我想帮忙
I'm sorry, you're on your own.
抱歉 但你要自己解决
No, no, please, Niles. Really, I'm desperate.
拜托了 Niles 我已经走投无路
Do you have any idea how difficult it is to feign interest
你知道装作对不断重复的老故事
in the same old stories over and over again?
感兴趣有多困难吗
And you call yourself a psychiatrist?
你还自称是心理医生
You wouldn't last a week in private practice.
你这样在私人诊所一周也坚持不了
Speaking of which, my 6:00 is waiting.
说到这儿 我六点的病人在等着
Triple espresso to go. Thank you.
三倍浓缩咖啡外带 谢谢
Niles, please. Please, I need you.
Niles 求你了 求你了 我需要你
It's gonna be an excruciating journey into...
这个过程太折磨人了
Oh, God... Roz.
天啊 Roz
Say, you know, are you up for a night on the town?
这么巧 你今晚想在这儿玩玩吗
This wouldn't be the invitation Niles just blew off, would it?
这是Niles刚刚拒绝的邀请 是吧
Oh, all right. Here. Please.
好吧 过来 拜托了
My old friend Woody's dragging me out again tonight.
我的老朋友Woody今晚又要拖我出去
I could really use a buffer.
我需要有人做个缓冲
He's taking me to some God-awful karaoke bar.
他要带我去恐怖的卡拉OK酒吧
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表