Do you remember the woman who brought this box in?
请问你还记得是哪个女人给你这个的吗
Yeah, she was a very well-dressed and really, really thin.
记得 她穿着讲究 而且人非常 非常瘦
Well, that could be a lot of people.
这也不一定是她啊
She just dropped off the gift and then ordered a whole-milk mocha
她把礼物给我之后点了杯全脂摩卡
with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
加生奶油和巧克力粉
Oh, thank God. That's not her.
啊 感谢上帝 不是她
Yeah, it was really weird, though.
不过她很奇怪
She took a really long whiff of it, and then just handed it back.
她仔仔细细闻了一下之后就走了
Well, thank you, Marta, you've been very helpful.
谢谢 Marta 谢谢你了
Well, turns out Schenkman dropped Maris,
哼 Schenkman把Maris甩了
and now she wants me back again. Well, that was fun.
所以她想再挽回我 说来好笑
We had a little catching up to do, but it turns out
我们聊了一会儿 但是她
she wasn't the woman sending gifts.
不是那个送礼物的人
Yeah, we know. The gifts are from Maris.
嗯 我们知道了 是Maris送的
Maris is my secret admirer?
Maris是我的神秘仰慕者
No, she sent them to me. But they're...?
不是 她是送给我的 但是他们
Schenkman dumped her and she wants me back.
Schenkman把她甩了 她想挽回我
How do you feel about this?
你怎么想的啊
Well, frankly, I feel a little injured.
嗯哼 坦白说 我有点受伤
I thought I had a secret admirer.
我还真以为我有个神秘仰慕者呢
Well, no matter, I do have a date with Nancy tonight.
不过 没关系 我今晚跟Nancy有约呀
You know, it's our third date.
我俩的第三次约会
I was talking to Niles.
我是问Niles
I guess I'll just have to
我还是去找Maris吧
go over and talk to Maris and set her straight.
跟她谈谈 让她死了这条心
I don't know if that's a very good idea.
这可不是个好主意
Well, I'm up to my ears in debt.
咳 我现在一屁♥股♥债
I need her to sign this settlement.
我需要她赶紧签字离婚
She'll never do that if there's hope
如果她认为我俩有复合的机会
of us getting together. It just seems a little dangerous to me,
她是绝对不会签的 在我看来有点危险呐
confronting her when she's so vulnerable, don't you agree, dad?N
她这么脆弱的时候跑去打击她 你觉得呢 老爸
Don't ask me. I'm just the ice-cream man.
别问我 我是冰淇淋老爸
Well, thanks a lot. Listen.
你真是帮大忙了 听我说
Niles, I think this whole pursuit of you
Niles 就是因为被Schenkman甩了
has been brought on by a panicked reaction
Maris一下子慌了
to Schenkman dumping her.
才回过头来找你
You know, give her a few days,
给她几天时间
she'll probably realize that herself.
她自己就会想清楚的
That's the time when you should approach.
到那时你再去跟她说离婚的事
I can't wait. Do you have any idea
我等不了了 她以为她花几个臭钱
how insulting it is that she thinks she can buy me back with trinkets?
就能把我买♥♥回去吗 把我当什么了
Well, I am, I am THIS close to being free from her
我马上就从她手里夺回自♥由♥了
financially and emotionally!
财政上 精神上
I'm going to settle this right now.
我必须现在就去把这事解决了
Niles, I just think you should wait.
Niles 我还是觉得你应该再等等
Oh, God.
啊 老天爷啊
Well, he certainly dashed out of here in a hurry.
他还真就这么冲出去了
I suppose that's a good thing though.
不过也不算是件坏事
Yeah, he's not gonna back down.
是啊 他不会再一味让步了
That, and he forgot these cuff links. I've got a date tonight.
嗯 还有就是他忘了这对袖扣 而我今晚有约会
Oh, Daphne, thanks again for taking Dad over to Niles' for me.
Daphne 谢谢你帮我带我爸去Niles那里
I mean, I would do it myself, but since you are going out...
我本想自己去的 但是既然你要出去
I'm going to a party three floors down from here.
我是要去楼下的派对
Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry. I had no idea. I didn't mean for you
哦 天 抱歉 我不知道 我不是想让你
to miss any of the fun. Dad, shake a leg. Daphne's in a hurry.
错过派对 爸 快点 Daphne还有急事呢
You know, frankly, I'm really glad he's going over there.
其实 他能过去看看挺好的
No idea what condition Niles will be in after confronts Maris.
真不知道Niles下午和Maris谈得怎么样了
Yeah, it's a shame about Dr. And Mrs. Crane.
是啊 他俩也挺可惜的
It seems so difficult these days to make something last.
现在什么都长久不了了
To find someone to grow old
要找到一个一起白头的人真难啊
with and share all of life's little details.
真希望有一天我也能找到一个人
I only hope someday I'll find that kind of intimacy.
跟他分享生活里的点点滴滴
I'm sure you will, Daphne.
一定会的 Daphne
Daphne, where the hell is my scarf?
Daphne 我的围巾在哪儿
In your sleeve where it always is. Oh, all right.
一直都在你的外套袖子里啊 哦 对哈
Come on, let's get going. There's construction by the waterfront.
快点 我们得走了 海边那儿施工呢
We're not going that way, we're taking my shortcut.
我们不从那儿走 我知道条近路
I know your shortcuts, and the waterfront's faster.
我知道你的近路 走海边更快
Now, don't start with me.
别跟我争
Don't you start with me, or I'll leave you here.
是你别跟我争 要不我就把你扔这儿
Oh, hi, how are you doing? Come on in.
哦 嘿 你来啦 快进来
And we're turning on my radio station in the car.
一会听广播得听我喜欢的台
Fine. It's better than listening to you talk.
行 听什么也比听你叨叨强
Is this a bad time? No, no, no, that's a bad time.
我来得不是时候吗 没没 是他俩走得不是时候
Hi. Hi.
嘿 嘿
Aw, you look sensational.
哇 你好美啊
Thank you. So do you. Oh, thank you very much.
谢谢 你也不错呀 哦 谢谢啦
Can I interest you in a glass of wine? Perfect.
要不要喝一杯 好呀
Lovely. I've been here before, you know.
好的 我之前来过这儿 你还记得吗
Two years ago for your Christmas party.
两年前你办的圣诞派对
Really? I don't remember this chair.
是吗 不过我不记得有这个沙发
Oh, well, normally there's something draped over it, my father.
哦 那是因为窝在里面的人不见了 我爸
Oh, there's a message on your machine.
哦 你的答录机有一条未读留言
Must've come in while I was cooking dinner.
肯定是我做饭的时候打进来的
I only mentioned it because I gave my secretary your number
我把你的电♥话♥给了我的秘书
so she can call me about tomorrow morning's conference
让她打给我汇报一下明早会议的事
in case, you know, I don't find my way home tonight.
万一 我今晚要是不知道怎么回家的话
Oh, well, you just reverse the directions I gave you earlier...
你就按我之前给你的路线原路返回呗
Feel free to check the machine if you like.
你可以听一下留言啊
I'll just go stir the risotto.
我去再搅拌一下意大利饭
Frasier, this is Cheryl returning your call
Frasier 我是Cheryl
and no, I didn't send you anything.
我没给你送什么礼物
I thought I told you when we broke up:
我分手的时候不就跟你说明白了吗
It's over.
彻底结束
Boy, is that old message still on there?
我天 这么久的留言还没删吗
Cheryl and I broke up so long ago,
Cheryl我俩早就分手了
I can't even remember when. Friday, 6:51 p.M.
我都忘了是什么时候了 星期五下午6:51
I know it was a Friday.
好像是个周五吧
Oh, well, we all have exes.
没事 谁还没前任呢
As long as it's over. It is over, right?
只要结束了就行 是结束了吧
Oh, God, yes. It certainly is over.
老天 当然了 彻彻底底结束了
Oh, Nancy, please. Here, come sit with me.
哦 Nancy 过来坐
Listen, I want to tell you, I'm not interested in anyone but you.
听我说 我想告诉你 除了你我对谁也不感兴趣
Perhaps I better get that. That could be your secretary.
我还是接了吧 万一是你的秘书呢
Oh, let the machine get it.
哦 让她留言好了
Frasier, it's Denise. I don't know how you got my number,
Frasier 我是Denise 我不知道你哪来的我的电♥话♥
but I'm not interested in dating you again.
不过我没有兴趣跟你再约会了
Denise, haha, you prankster!
Denise 哈哈 你个捣蛋鬼
No. No, no. I won't.
不 不 下次不会了
No, absolutely not. I promise, never again.
没 绝对不会了 我保证下不为例
Well, how about we have that dinner now?
我们现在就开饭怎么样
I don't believe this.
太荒唐了
You have been calling other women for dates.
你还打电♥话♥要约其他女人是吗
How could you lie to me? I didn't lie.
你怎么敢这么骗我 我没有
Why would I lie to you? I have nothing to hide.
我为什么要撒谎 我又没什么见不得人的事
Oh, let me get that.
哦 我来接电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
Yes, l...
是的
Oh, yes, just a moment.
哦 好 稍等
It's your secretary.
是你秘书
Hi, Gwen. Call me in the car in five minutes.
嘿 Gwen 马上替我叫车
I'm going home. No. No, Nancy.
我要回家了 别 别 Nancy
Nancy, please, please, please. Oh, please don't be hasty.
Nancy 求你了 求求你 别急着走啊
I realize I've done something rather foolish.
我知道我♥干♥了件愚蠢透顶的事
Just let me explain.
可是你听我解释好吗
Nancy, look, the truth is I did call some women.
Nancy 我确实给几个女人打了电♥话♥
I guess I was feeling insecure,
可能是因为我太没有安全感了
a little nervous about getting close to you.
真跟你亲密起来 我又紧张了
I don't blame you for being angry,
你生气我不怪你
and I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to leave.
就算你现在要走我也不会怪你
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表