Wait, what are you doing? It's just your fear talking.
等下 你这是干嘛呢 只是你的恐惧在说话罢了
She's a wonderful woman. She's the one. She's perfect.
她是个好女人 她就是我的唯一 她多完美
And then I ran into Roz after the show,
节目之后我碰见了Roz
and she told me the cutest little story...
她给我讲了一个超可爱的故事
Cassandra, we need to talk.
Cassandra 我得跟你谈谈
Frasier? Faye, hi.
Frasier Faye 你好
We really need to talk. I know, I got your message.
咱们真得谈谈 我知道 我收到你的消息了
I thought you couldn't see me tonight.
我以为你今晚没时间见面呢
Yes. Well, I just had some unfinished business
对啊 我有点事情没解决
with the Promotions Department, but that's all done now.
跟我的宣传部门 但现在都搞定了
I wish you would've called. I would've put something on.
你要先打个电♥话♥多好啊 我好换件衣服
No, no, you look beautiful.
不 不用 你这样就很美
Listen, Faye, I want us to be exclusive.
听着 Faye 我想跟你专一发展
What?
你说什么
Yes, I wanna take our relationship to the next level.
是的 我想更深层次地发展咱们的关系
I just wanna be with you.
我只想和你在一起
I'm a little surprised.
我有点意外
You said, "We need to talk" On the machine,
你在答录机上说要跟我谈谈
and, you know, that usually means it's over.
你知道的 一般来说 这就是说要玩儿完了
Really? I had no idea.
真的 我一点都不知道
Well, this is wonderful.
这真是太好了
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
Oh, God, so it's just you and me.
哦 天 只是你和我
God, this is exhilarating.
真是太让人高兴了
Oh, this is turning out to be the best day ever.
今天变成了最美好的一天
Because... Well, okay, Chris McKenna, the restaurant critic,
因为 好的 Chris McKenna 那个餐馆评论员
he comes over to the restaurant this morning...
今早来了我的餐馆
What is she thinking with that ridiculous shirt?
她这是想什么呢 穿这么可笑的T恤
Tie-dye? Stop it, Frasier.
扎染吗 行了 Frasier
You can't do this to yourself. This is nothing more than
你在干嘛呢 这不过就是在最终
the natural panic of finally making your choice.
做了选择后的自然恐慌罢了
That the printer had messed up
印刷工搞错了
and the menu said "Flab" Instead of "Flan."
菜单上写着郭馅饼 而不是果馅饼
That is so precious.
太难得了 真是
And so is she.
她也一样
Precious. My Faye.
真爱 我的Faye
Faye as in favourite.
非同寻常的Faye
This feels so much better now that I've relaxed.
我放松下来真的感觉好多了
I was about to doom this whole relationship
我差点把这段关系毁了
with my neurotic nitpicking.
就因为我神经质的挑剔
But it's clear sailing now.
但现在都一帆风顺啦
Well, enough about me. How was your day?
不说我了 你今天怎么样
Well, it certainly ended well.
结局还是不错的
Although, you know, something, something funny did happen at the station.
不过 跟你说啊 电视台还真有点有趣的事儿
It was during the second hour of my show.
在我节目的第二个小时
My God, he really does love to talk about himself.
天啊 他还真爱说他自己啊
Is that another new pair of shoes?
这是双新鞋吗
He's got more shoes than I do.
他的鞋子比我还多啊
Didn't really work out, but...
并没什么用 但是
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表