第23集~第24集
Oh, hey, Niles. Hey, Roz.
嗨 Niles 嗨 Roz
Oh, God, do you realise how pathetic this is?
天哪 你发现这有多悲哀么
It is 9:30 on a Saturday night
大周六晚上九点半在这儿
and neither one of us are surprised to see the other one here alone.
看到对方孤身一人 我们还觉得跟平常事一样
Never seen this place looking so grim.
从来没见这儿这么冷清
This is Mardi Gras compared to half an hour ago
半个小时前Mardi Gras也是这么说的
when it was just me and an elderly gentleman
那会儿就我和一个
who cleaned his teeth with his coffee stirrer
用搅拌棒剔牙的老头儿
and then put them back in his mouth.
他剔完又把东西吃回肚了
Let me get the waitress. Oh, God, not her. I hate her.
我帮你叫服务员 噢 怎么是她 我烦死她了
She's in my spinning class at the gym.
她和我一起上动感单车课
I've been killing myself trying to take off these last five pregnancy pounds,
为了减掉这五磅肉我都拼了老命了
and nothing.
可一点效果都没有
Meanwhile, she's down at the snack bar stuffing her face
她呢 一直在零食吧吃东西
and waving to everybody, acting all friendly.
逮谁跟谁打招呼 好像跟大家很熟的样子
She's such a phoney.
真是虚伪
Hi, Roz. Hey, Kit.
嗨 Roz 嗨 Kit
You were great in class tonight.
你今晚在健身房♥真棒
Are you kidding? I've been such an oinker lately.
别逗了 我最近吃的特别多
What can I get you? Oh, a nonfat latte for me.
你来点什么 来杯脱脂拿铁
Coming right up.
马上就来
See what I mean? She's such a fake.
看到了吧 她这人太假了
I'm sorry, Roz, I'm afraid i'm not gonna be very good company tonight.
抱歉 Roz 恐怕我今晚没什么心情陪你聊天
Well, whatever your problems are,
好吧 不管你因为什么不开心
you'll laugh at them when you hear what I've been through.
听了我的经历后 保证你就没那么糟心了
I had a date tonight, but halfway down the driveway,
我本来今晚有约的 但是刚出门
he called me on my car phone and cancelled.
他打电♥话♥把约会取消了
So I was too humiliated
我觉得丢死人了
to go back in the house and face the sitter.
实在不想回家面对保姆
So don't ask me why, I went to the zoo.
别问我为什么 反正我就去了动物园
You really wanna feel good about yourself?
想要感觉良好吗
Put on your best outfit
那就穿着最好的衣服
and walk through the monkey house on a Saturday night.
周末晚上去逛猴子笼吧
And be sure to stop by and see Remo the Baboon
对了 别忘了去看看狒狒Remo
who knows all kinds of ways to have fun without a date.
它最懂得没约会时该怎么找乐子了
Feeling better about your problem?
感觉好点了吗
Daphne and Donny got engaged yesterday.
Daphne和Donny昨天订婚了
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Yeah, and lucky me, I had to sit there and watch, horrified.
是啊 我有幸目睹了全过程 受到了惊吓
Wasn't a thing I could do to stop it,
一点阻止的办法都没有
much like your monkey-house experience.
跟你猴子笼的经历差不多
I am so sorry, Niles.
我很遗憾 Niles
You really did have a worse night than I did.
你确实比我惨
Hey, Roz. Wait, I'm gaining on you.
嗨 Roz 等等 我就快和你一样惨了
Isn't this a splendiferous surprise?
真是惊喜啊
So, Roz, Dr. Crane, is this a date?
Roz Crane医生 你们俩在约会吗
No, no, no, just a chance meeting.
不不不 我们只是正好碰见了
Oh, great.
那就好
Sorry.
抱歉
So, Roz, where is this person you told me you had a date with?
那么Roz 你所说的约会对象哪去了
That got cancelled.
约会取消了
Oh, "Cancelled," You say.
你是说"取消"了啊
And here you are showing up at my regular Saturday-night hangout.
所以你就来我周末常光顾的咖啡店了
Will the coincidences never stop?
这源远流长的缘分啊
Perhaps you'd care to join me for a late supper.
和我一起来点宵夜怎么样
No, Noel. As I said earlier today, I am really not in the mood.
不 Noel 我之前说过了 我不感兴趣
Playing hard to get, I see.
欲擒故纵哈 我懂的
It's all part of the mating dance. Watch and learn.
这都是约妹子的小技巧 学着点吧
Morning. Oh, Niles.
早安 啊 Niles
Armani at 8 in the morning on a Sunday?
怎么周日大早上穿着阿玛尼套装
Yes, yes, I'm having lunch with Maris.
是啊 我要和Maris吃午饭
With Maris?
和Maris
Yeah, we scheduled this weeks ago.
是啊 我们几周前就约好了
She still has some of my first editions.
她那有一些我收藏的原版书
I thought she'd be more amenable to returning them
我想要是带她去最爱的小酒馆
if I took her to her favourite bistro.
她心情一好就把书还我了
Oh well, then the worst you're out is a cup of clear broth.
最坏也就是浪费一碗清肉汤的钱
No, no, this is lunch. She takes her large meal in the evening.
不不 我们是吃午饭 她到晚上才吃大餐
I'm sorry to barge in so early. I had to get out of the Montana.
抱歉来的这么早 我可不能在家待着了
The couple next door were just married.
隔壁住了对新婚夫妇
They kept me up all week with their boisterous lovemaking.
他俩激♥情♥的性生活让我一周都没睡好
Why is it that when you're by yourself,
怎么一到单身的时候
there's nothing but couples in love rubbing it in your face?
就到处都有情侣秀我一脸恩爱呢
Good morning. Oh, hi.
早安啊 噢 嗨
Niles, are you gonna join us for breakfast?
一起吃早餐吗 Niles
For breakfast. Well, actually... Oh, come on, you've got to.
早餐 呃 这 来吧 来尝尝
I brought some pastries from the resturant.
我从餐厅带了点心
I didn't even hear you two come in last night.
我昨晚怎么没听到你俩进屋
Yeah, well, we got in kind of late.
是啊 我们回来的有点晚
We took a long walk after dinner.
晚饭过后逛了很久
Yeah, it was great.
是啊 那真是好极了
The streets were deserted, it was all misty out.
街上空无一人 薄雾淼淼
It was like we were the only two people in town.
好像整个城市只有我们俩
I wonder if Maris would rather have breakfast than lunch.
我去问问Maris愿不愿意吃早餐吧
No, Niles, here, put that down.
别 Niles 来吧 把电♥话♥放下
Wait, now, Frasier, if Niles wants to leave...
等下 Frasier 要是Niles想走的话
Dad, there is no reason for Niles to feel awkward.
老爸 Niles没必要觉得尴尬
You're here, it's not like he's some third wheel.
你也单着呢 他又不是电灯泡
Good morning.
早上好
Hey.
嗨
You boys remember Bonnie from McGinty's.
你俩还记得麦金蒂酒吧的Bonnie吧
Yes. I was at the Super Bowl, remember?
是啊 超级碗的时候我也在 记得吗
I brought the ham loaf. Well, who could forget?
我带了火腿面包 哪能忘呢
We talked about it long after.
我们之后还经常提起你呢
It came up almost daily.
差不多每天都提
Aren't you sweet.
你们真讨人喜欢
I'm just gonna get some coffee. Okay.
我去倒点咖啡 好的
You could've told me you were having Faye over.
你应该告诉我Faye留下来过夜
Well, I'm sorry, Dad, I didn't realise you were seeing Bonnie.
抱歉老爸 我不知道你在和Bonnie约会
I see her from time to time.
我俩就没断过
You got a problem with Bonnie? Well, no.
你不喜欢Bonnie吗 并没有
Because if you're bringing it up, I have second thoughts about Faye.
既然你提起了 我倒想说道说道Faye
I liked the other one you were seeing, Cassandra.
我更喜欢你另一个女朋友 Cassandra
She was a dish. Look, I don't care.
她多漂亮 我不在乎
I prefer Faye.
我更喜欢Faye
I had to make a choice,
不管我多喜欢同时和两个妹子约会
no matter how much fun it was dating two beautiful women.
我总得做出个选择
This morning just gets better and better.
早上真是变得越来越精彩了
Who wants coffee and pastry? Oh, nothing for me, thanks.
谁要咖啡和点心 我不要 谢谢
Are you sure? I make a mean nut cake.
真的吗 我可做了家常(刻薄的)果仁蛋糕
No, that's all right, I'm meeting one for lunch.
不了 我还得和一个刻薄的人吃午饭
So, Bonnie, I see you've met Cassandra.
Bonnie 你见过Cassandra了
Who? Oh, Lord, I'm sorry.
谁 天哪 抱歉
Uh Faye. Who's Cassandra?
是Faye Cassandra是谁
Ah my Aunt Cassandra, yes, and that must be the connection.
Cassandra婶婶 你俩长得有点像
So you remind me a bit of her.
看到你总让我想起她
And, God, she was an angel, wasn't she, Dad?
而且 她可是个美人 是吧 老爸
Oh, Cassandra? Great gal. I wish she was around.
Cassandra吗 是啊 真希望她今天也在
Oh Eddie, good morning. I bet you can't wait to meet Lady.
Eddie 早上好 你一定等不及想见Lady了吧
Yeah, we're getting Eddie together with Bonnie's poodle.
我们正打算撮合Eddie和Bonnie的狮子狗呢
We figure if we hit it off, maybe something will happen for them.
既然我们在一起了 他俩没准也能有火花呢
Even dogs deserve happiness.
狗狗也有权享受爱情嘛
Okay, well, I'll be off.
好吧 我这就走
Oh, hold on, you've got a loose button right there.
等等 你的扣子松了
No, no, it's all right. No, no,
不不 没事的 没关系的
please... No, it's about to come off. See?
不 就快掉了呢 看
Here, I'll sew it back on for you.
来 我帮你缝上
I've got needle and thread.
我这有针线
You don't wanna lose it, do you? I'm trying not to.
你可不想少个扣子吧 可不是么
Frasier, I have to get out of here.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表