What did you do?
那你做了什么
Well, I saw a woman standing in the rain,
我看到一位女士站在雨中
and I gave her a ride.
我就主动让她搭车了
You can go to jail for that?
你居然因为这个就去看守所
Well, it depends on the sort of woman.
这要看是哪种女人
You see, this particular woman,
这个女人
this uh... person was a prostitute.
这个 呃 人是一个妓♥女♥
But I... I didn't know that until it was too late.
但 等我知道的时候已经迟了
A prostitute?
一个妓♥女♥
Oh, God, how can I explain this?
老天 我该怎么解释
A prostitute is someone
妓♥女♥就是
who engages in sexual relations with other people for money.
为了钱与他人进行性行为的人
Dad, I'm eleven. I know what a prostitute is.
爸 我已经11岁了 我知道什么是妓♥女♥
But why did you pick one up?
那你为什么让她搭车呢
Well, you see, I didn't know that
那个 我当时不知道
it was a prostitute at the time.
那是个妓♥女♥
I was only trying to do a good deed.
我只是好心想帮忙
And I guess in hindsight, it was all a big mistake.
现在回想起来 我真是大错特错
I just should have minded my own business.
我应该管好自己的事儿就好
So, what are you saying, Dad? You shouldn't try to help people?
那你的意思是什么呢 爸爸 你不该去帮助别人吗
Well...
这个
May I offer you a ride? Oh, thank you.
你需要搭车吗 噢 谢谢你
I waved at you a couple of times, but I didn't think you saw me.
我朝你挥了好几次手 但你好像没看到我
Yes, well, I noticed you.
我注意到你了
I was just having sort of a bad daydream.
不过就是做了会儿白日噩梦
So where can I take you?
那么要我送你到哪儿
Same place you're going.
你去哪儿我就去哪儿
Oh, dear God, you're... Laura Hilton.
老天 你是 Laura Hilton
I live in your building. Of course. Laura. Hi.
我跟你住一幢楼 当然了 Laura 嗨
I'm so glad you stopped when you did.
真高兴你停下来载我
Oh, I'm certainly glad I stopped too.
我也很高兴停下来载了你
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表