Thank you very much. Well, Roz... Oh, baby pictures?
非常感谢 哦 Roz 宝宝的照片
Actually, these aren't the most flattering.
其实这些不是太好看
Oh, nonsense, Baby Alice couldn't possibly take a bad picture.
胡说 Alice宝宝拍照不会难看
Oh, well, that's just adorable,
哦 太可爱了
the silly little one with the jam all over her face.
小傻瓜糊了一脸的果酱
Well, actually, that's not jam, Frasier, it's baby eczema.
嗯 那不是果酱 是婴儿湿疹
Oh, well, there's no need to worry about that.
好吧 没必要担心
That sort of thing is bound to clear up.
这种东西迟早会消掉的
Or spread. Just give them back.
或长到全身都是 还给我
Oh, hello, all.
大家好
Oh, Niles. Baby pictures.
哦 Niles 宝宝的照片
I don't really want anyone to look at those.
我没想公开给大家看呢
Well, I don't know why not.
为什么呢
Botticelli himself couldn't have painted a more perfect angel.
连波提切利也画不出这么完美的天使
Well, thank you, Niles. She is precious, isn't she?
谢谢你 Niles 她确实是个可爱宝贝
I know.
我懂的
Anyway, Niles, how did things go with Maris' lawyers?
Niles 话说你和Maris的律师谈得怎么样了
Cappuccino, please.
卡布奇诺 谢谢
Maris is determined to prolong my suffering.
Maris决定要延长折磨我的时间
She's asked to postpone our court date another eight months.
她要求将开庭日期再延后八个月
Eight months? Yes.
八个月 是的
Last night, I was in such a state,
昨晚 我极度沮丧
I wished I had a piano to crawl under.
真希望有台钢琴可以让我躲在下面
What?
什么
It's a habit I developed as a child to combat anxiety.
这是我儿时为了对抗焦虑养成的习惯
There's something about the safe, dark, protected environment.
钢琴下面黑暗的小环境让我觉得安全 有保护
It seemed comforting to me. Yes.
能安抚我 是的
The week before his first Little League tryout,
在少年棒盟选拔赛前的一周
he practically lived under there.
他几乎住在钢琴下面
Well, we all did weird stuff when we were kids.
我们在孩提时期都做过奇怪的事情
I know.
我懂的
So, Niles, how did your lawyers respond to this postponement request?
那么 Niles 你的律师是如何回应这个延期要求的
Well, I can tell you they weren't very happy about it.
哦 能看出来他们很不满
They got on the phone, raised some hell
他们立马给对方打了电♥话♥ 大闹了一通
and got that postponement cut down to seven months.
最后把延期缩短到了七个月
Niles, are you serious? You think maybe it's time
Niles 你在开玩笑吧 你不觉得
that you consider getting some new lawyers?
是时候考虑换个律师了吗
Fire Harrison and Reid? They're the top firm in Seattle.
解雇H&R 他们可是西雅图顶级的事务所
But they're bleeding you dry.
但是他们在榨干♥你♥
You realize they don't mind these postponements at all.
他们其实一点也不介意延期
You know, the longer they draw this out, the more money they'll get paid.
这你还不懂吗 拖得越久他们赚得越多
Oh, you know, I have the perfect person for you to call.
诶 对了 我有一个很适合的人选
My old boyfriend, Donny. He's a great lawyer.
我的前男友Donny 他是个很好的律师
No offence, Roz, but I highly doubt
无意冒犯 Roz 但是我深表怀疑
that your Donny is in the same league with Harrison and Reid.
你的Donny能跟H&R相比吗
Don't be so sure. I mean, he's smart, he's tough.
那有什么不可能的 他又聪明又强硬
He doesn't take no for an answer,
不达目的 誓不罢休
not that I ever tested that theory.
把我哄得对他千依百顺的
Wait a minute, are we talking about Donny Douglas?
等一下 你说的难道是Donny Douglas
Yes. Oh, my God.
是呀 哦 我的天啊
Niles, I've read about this guy. He's the one they call The Piranha, right?
Niles 我听说过这个人 他被称为"食人鱼"
but that's partly because he has this night-grinding problem
是 不过那是因为他晚上有磨牙的习惯
that makes his teeth really sharp and tiny.
导致他的牙又小又尖
Yes, well, anyway, Niles, I mean, this guy just won a huge case.
好吧 不管怎样 Niles 这个人刚赢了一个大案子
I mean, he might be just who you need.
他也许正是你需要的人
I appreciate your concern,
多谢你费心
but, really, my situation
但是 说真的 我的境况
is not as dire as you're making it out to be.
没有你描述得那么凄惨
What's that smell? What smell?
那是什么味道 什么味道
The one coming out of your briefcase.
从你公文包里飘出来的
Oh, I don't smell anything.
哦 我什么也没闻到呀
Oh, my God, is this your lunch?
哦 我的上帝啊 这难道是你的午餐
A bologna sandwich?
一个腊肠三明治
And a fruit cocktail?
一个什锦水果罐头
Oh, Niles, do you see what these lawyers have reduced you to?
天哪 Niles 你意识到这些律师把你逼到多惨了吧
Do you have any idea what they're having for lunch?
你知道他们午餐吃什么吗
I don't know. They don't itemise,
不知道 他们给我的账单只有个总数
they just bill me for the total.
没有详细列表
Donny should be here any minute. Make yourselves comfortable.
Donny马上就来 请自便
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Frasier, you really don't have to stay.
Frasier 你不必留下来
Well, I didn't have to come at all,
我根本就不必过来
but if I hadn't, you never would have.
但如果我不押着你来 你自己是不会来的
Well, the office seems nice enough.
办公室看起来很不错
Might have overdone it on the plants a little.
也许植物方面有点做过头了
Yes, it's excess like this
是的 这样无节制地用假植物
that's destroying the plastic rain forest.
会破坏塑料热带雨林的
Niles.
Niles
University of Las Vegas.
拉斯维加斯大学
No problem finding tassels for those mortarboards.
他们的学位帽上可不缺流苏
Will you stop being such a snob?
你能不这么势利吗
Give this man a chance, for God's sake.
看在上帝的份上 给这人一个机会
And, please, will you have a mint?
还有 拜托你能吃点薄荷糖吗
I'm halfway across the room, all I can smell is bologna.
隔着半个屋子 我闻到的全是腊肠味
Hey. How you doing? Donny Douglas.
嗨 你好 Donny Douglas
How are you? Who's who? Mr. Douglas, I'm Frasier Crane.
你好 你是 Douglas先生 我是Frasier Crane
This is Niles. You're Niles.
这位是Niles 你就是Niles
Frasier Crane? Yes.
Frasier Crane 是的
You're Roz's buddy, aren't you? Yes, yes.
你是Roz的朋友 对吧 是的 是的
You gotta do me a favour, okay? Tell Roz,
你帮我个忙可以吗 告诉Roz
finally, I had my teeth capped. See? Look.
我终于带牙套了 看到了吧
Oh, yes. Well, I'll tell her. You promise you won't forget?
哦 好啊 我会告诉她 答应我别忘了
Oh, not much danger of that. Okay.
不会的 又没有危险 很好
Now, I gotta be in court in about 20 minutes,
还有20分钟左右我就要出庭了
so sit down, let's get started.
所以请坐 咱们开始吧
Well, as we discussed on the phone...
正如我们在电♥话♥中所讨论的
Maria, get me my grey suit for court. Come on, come on, come on.
Maria 把我出庭穿的灰色西装准备好 快快快
Maris is determined to
Maris决意要
exhaust my already strained financial resources.
耗尽我已经很紧张的财政资源
And the real injustice... Yeah.
不公平的是 嗯
And, Maria, could you just cancel that 4:00 of mine?
Maria 你能帮我取消四点钟的约会吗
And would you also put Joe Silva on my call sheet?
再帮我把Joe Silva安排进日程表
I'm listening, I'm listening. Come on.Come on.
我在听 我在听 继续继续
Well, Maris has no right to be angry with me.
Maris无权生我的气
Maria, you're the best. Thank you so much. Cool.
Maria 你最好了 非常谢谢 很好
What? What? Come on, let's go. What?
什么 什么 快 继续 什么
I'm sorry, I forgot what I was saying. Oh, don't worry.
对不起 我忘了要说什么了 哦 别在意
Maria has that effect on men all the time.
Maria就是个让男人神魂颠倒的可人儿
Niles, I think you were about to tell
Niles 我想你应该告诉Douglas先生
mr.Douglas about Dr. Schenkman.
有关Schenkman医生的事情
Right. Well, last year,
好吧 那个 去年
Maris and I were actually making progress in couples therapy,
我和Maris在夫妻心理治疗方面有了进展
when, to my dismay, I
而令我沮丧的是
discovered that she and our therapist were...
我发现她和我们的心理医生
Oh, my God. That's right, they were...
哦 我的天啊 是的 他们
This is the best corned beef I have ever tasted.
这真是最好吃的腌牛肉啊
You've gotta have a bite of this. Here.
你也来一口 给
Come on, it's got spicy mustard. No, thanks.
来吧 有辛香的芥末 不了 谢谢
How about you? Sorry, mustard allergy.
你要不要来点 抱歉 对芥末过敏
Mr. Douglas, maybe we'll come back when you have more time.
Douglas先生 也许等你有时间的时候我们再来吧
No, no, no. I got the gist.
不不不 我大致了解了
Your wife was doing your shrink.
你老婆和你们的心理医生出轨
Now she's trying to bleed you with a long pre-trial, I get it.
现在她想用长♥期♥预审榨干♥你♥ 我了解了
Who's her lawyer? Lockhart and Whalen.
她的律师是谁 Lockhart和Whalen
Maria, get me Lockhart. Or Whalen.
Maria 给我接通Lockhart或者Whalen
Wait, wait, wait, you're calling them?
等等 等等 等等 你要给他们打电♥话♥
Yeah, listen, could we just cut through the formalities here?
对 听着 那套虚礼咱们就省了吧
Okay.
好吧
Niles, what you need is a guy like me representing you.
Niles 你需要像我这样的律师
What you're in here is a street fight,
你现在正处于一场街头斗殴之中
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表