by more than one woman. What man hasn't? For God sake.
是个男人就会有这个念想吧 真是的
Do you blame me for enjoying it now that the day is here?
这一天终于来了 我小得意一下怎么啦
All my whole life I had to
我这辈子都在
listen to you whine about your dating woes.
听你抱怨你的各种闹心约会
You have a chance for something good with Nancy.
现在你跟这个Nancy极可能有个好的未来
You're going to risk ruining it?
你要眼睁睁地毁了一切吗
You're jealous, that's what you are. I am not jealous.
你这是嫉妒 反正你就是这样的人 我不是
You're being foolish. Come on. Nonsense.
是你傻 得了吧 净说没用的
Dad, don't you agree? Let's ask Dad. Dad, what do you think?
爸 你说是不 咱问爸 老爸 你给评评理
Oh, no, don't drag me into this.
哦 可别 别把我牵扯进来
I learned when you were kids
你俩小的时候 我就学会了
to stay out of it whenever you two started fighting.
在你俩吵架的时候躲得远远的了
I'd just wait till the whole thing ended, usually in tears,
我就等着你俩吵完了 眼泪汪汪的时候
and then I'd take you both out for ice cream.
来带你俩去买♥♥冰淇淋吃
That was my job, ice-cream man.
我就负责这事 我是冰淇淋老爸
Yeah, I suppose fathers are the same everywhere.
是啊 看来全世界的爸爸们都一样
Mine couldn't bear to see us fight.
我爸也见不得我们吵
If there was so much as a peep out of us,
我们一吵架
he'd be out the door to the pub,
我爸就躲到酒吧去了
stay for a few hours, sometimes overnight.
待上几个小时 有时候是一整晚
When they brought him back the next morning,
然后等早晨他被人扶回来的时候
we couldn't fight because of his headaches.
头总是特别疼 我们就只好作罢
I suppose that was part
我估计这算是
of his plan to keep harmony in the family.
他维持家庭和睦的一个办法吧
God bless him.
上帝保佑老爸
Oh, Daphne, wait up. I'll ride down with you.
哦 Daphne 等我一下 我跟你一起下楼
Frasier, you have a chance for something real with Nancy.
Frasier 你要珍惜你跟Nancy之间的火花啊
Only a fool would throw that away chasing after some...
只有傻瓜才会不管不顾地去追求什么
It's here! Oh, oh, wait for me.
电梯来了 哦哦 等等我
Pie in the sky.
空中阁楼
What an idiot.
你才是傻子
Tatiana? Frasier Crane calling.
Tatiana 我是Frasier Crane
Yes, pick up if you're there.
要是在的话就接电♥话♥吧
Well, I guess I've missed you.
嗯 我有点想你
The question is:
问题是
Have you missed me?
你有想我吗
Oh, hi, Frasier. Hi, Roz.
哦 嘿 Frasier 嘿 Roz
Why so glum? Why else?
怎么这么闷闷不乐的啊 还能因为什么啊
The weekend's starting again, and I don't have a date.
周末要到了 我连个约会都没有
Do you know how long it's been since?
你知道有多长时间了吗
You know. I probably forgot how.
我可能都不知道该怎么约会了
Oh, no, Roz. I'm sure it'll come back to you.
哦 别啊 Roz 不要气馁
It's just like riding a bicyclist.
这就像"驾驭"一个自行车手 学会就忘不了了
Bicycle.
口误 是骑自行车
You're in the same boat. Why don't you come over,
你还不是跟我一样 要不你过来吧
hang out with me and Alice?
跟我和Alice过周末
I'll rent a movie. We can order pizza.
我们租张碟看 再买♥♥点比萨
I'd love to. Just, I've got a date today with Nancy.
好啊 不过 我今晚跟Nancy有约了
That's still going on? Yes.
你俩还在约会呢 对啊
As a matter of fact, we're going out tonight on our third date.
老实告诉你 今晚是我俩的第三次约会
You know the kind. It's like one of your first dates.
你懂的 就像你那些第一次约会
Oh, ha, well, I gotta go. All right.
哦 哈哈 我得走了 好的
You're Dr. Crane, right?
你是Crane医生对吗
Yes, I am. Can I help you?
对 是我 有什么事吗
- A woman dropped this off for you.
一位女士把让我这个交给你
Oh, my gosh.
哦 老天爷
It must be another gift from my secret admirer.
肯定又是我的那个神秘仰慕者
You've got a secret admirer?
你还有个神秘仰慕者
Yes, I do. In fact, the other day
对啊 就在前几天
she sent me these cuff links.
她还送了我一对袖扣
At least, I think it's the same woman.
起码 我觉得是同一个女人
Unless a third person has thrown her hat into the ring.
除非又有个女人准备出招了
Oh, my God. You have two women?
天呐 你有两个女人同时抢你
At least. And you're juggling them,
至少 你玩弄人家感情
and you're getting jewelry?
还有珠宝可收
Why is that so hard to believe?
是有多难相信啊
Well, I guess since they cloned that sheep, anything's possible.
好吧 连羊都能克隆了 还有啥事不可能啊
Hey, Roz. Hey, Fras. Oh, hey, Frasier.
嘿 Roz 嘿 Fras 嘿 Frasier
Dad, Niles. What is this?
爸 Niles 这是啥
Oh, not another gift from your mystery woman.
呀 不会是神秘女郎又送礼物了吧
Yes. Yes, indeed, it is.
是啊 还真是
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
It's a Patek Philippe pocket watch.
是百达翡丽的怀表
That is stunning!
美艳绝伦啊
I almost bought one like that on my honeymoon.
我度蜜月的时候差点也买♥♥了一块
Only, Maris thought it was too impractical
只是 Maris觉得没什么用
so we got that glockenspiel instead.
所以我们就买♥♥了一个钟琴
So who do you think this stuff is from?
你觉得这东西能是谁送的啊
Gosh, I haven't smoked her out yet,
嗯 我也还没弄清楚呢啊
but she certainly has exquisite taste.
但她的品味真是好啊
Doesn't have a bad eye for jewellry either.
挑珠宝的眼光也很好
He was like this last night.
他昨晚就这德行
It was all I could do to keep my beer down.
我费好大劲才没把啤酒吐出来
Well, lookie there.
快看那
No, no, no, Dad.
别 别 别 爸
That's Tina Dalton.
是Tina Dalton
We dated last summer.
去年夏天我俩约会来着
And now, it turns out she's
现在呢 这个小玩意到我手上的时候
in the cafe just as this little bauble arrives.
她正好也在咖啡馆里
Coincidence? I think not.
巧合吗 不见得吧
Frasier, before you go over there...
Frasier 你过去之前
Niles, please. I've had enough of your finger-wagging.
Niles 求你了 我真受不了你总在这指手画脚
I am doing what any red-blooded American man would do. For God sakes.
我就是想干点美国热血青年都会干的事 我去
There's nothing wrong with playing the field.
男人偶尔三心二意一次 也很正常啊
Looks like you've been eating the field.
我看你是吃得三心二意
What did you have for lunch?
你中午吃的什么啊
Pesto. Oh, my God. All right, I better go freshen up.
香蒜酱 我天 我得去收拾收拾
Look at this mess.
看这团乱糟糟的东西
You know, it's too bad it's not bubble wrap.
要是气泡包装膜就好了
You don't know what funny is until you see Eddie
你要是没看过Eddie玩那东西
go at a sheet of that stuff.
简直是人生一大损失
He gets all scared, runs away,
它怕得要命 一下子就跑了
and then... screws up his courage and comes back again.
然后 鼓足勇气之后又回来
And he runs away again.
然后再跑
Yes, I watched him for an hour one time.
有一次 我盯着它看了一小时
You know, it's amazing how
真不可思议 生活中的小事
entertained you can be by something so simple.
能给你带来这么大的欢乐
Oh, my...
哦 我了个
What is it?
这是啥
This card that came with the gift,
礼物里的卡片啊
Frasier must not have noticed it.
Frasier肯定是没看见
"Missing you every moment, my dear, sweet Niles."
"每时每刻都在想你 我最亲爱的Niles"
Do you realize what this means? Well, yeah.
你知道这是啥意思吗 当然了
You're the one with the secret admirer.
你才是那个有神秘仰慕者的人
And a pretty nice watch too!
还有这块美翻的表也是我的
Well, I don't get this. How could this happen?
我有点懵 这怎么回事啊
Well, the other gift was left in Frasier's squash bag,
嗯 上次那个礼物放在Frasier的壁球包里
which is exactly like mine.
那个包跟我的简直一模一样
And I guess today the waitress must've mistaken Frasier for me.
今天应该就是服务员把我俩搞混了
You don't suppose it's Daphne. Yeah, she took the second job
你说能是Daphne不 能啊 她又找了一份
washing that old Mrs.Lumpkin's hair
帮Lumpkin老太太洗头的工作
just so she could give you Cartier.
好攒钱给你买♥♥卡地亚啊
Besides, the note says it's someone you've been with.
而且 卡片上不是说你俩在一起过吗
There have been so few women since Maris.
Maris之后的女人很少
There were so few women before Maris.
Maris之前的女人也不多
Hence, there was Maris. I bet it is Maris.
好吧 就只有Maris 我觉得就是她
You said you saw that watch on your honeymoon.
你说你蜜月的时候看到过那块表
Oh, that's... That's absurd.
哦 那 这也太荒唐了
Dad, we're in the process of finalizing a divorce...
爸 我俩都到离婚财产分割这步了
Excuse me, miss?
打扰下一 小姐
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表