Why don't we give that massage another shot?
我们再来按一下吧
Oh, yeah.
好
So I noticed that I often
难怪我注意到每次
have this dream right after I talk to my mother.
和我妈通完电♥话♥就有这梦
Boy, your muscles are so tense.
乖乖 你肌肉可真紧张
Is it just your neck or all over?
只有脖子吗还是你浑身都这样
It's all over.
浑身都是
Frasier, Frasier, you will not believe this.
Frasier Frasier 你猜怎么着
Little Alice said her first word today. It was "Ma."
小Alice今天说了第一个词 "麻"
Or it may have been "Moo."
也可能是"哞"
Mary, that's the sitter, gave her this little toy cow.
那个保姆Mary 给了她一个小牛玩具
She's always doing stuff like that.
她总是这样
I love Mary.
我太喜欢她了
I love this little cow too.
那个小牛我也好喜欢啊
It's the cutest little thing. It's brown and white.
小玩意儿太可爱了 棕白相间的
That's a Jersey cow, right?
泽西岛的牛就那样 对吧
That's where Mary's from, Jersey.
Mary就是泽西岛的
Yeah! I'll take a splash more.
是的 给我添点
You know, I stopped nursing yesterday and,
我昨天开始就停止哺乳了
boy, have I missed this stuff.
天啊 我太怀念这玩意了
Cup of mud, java, my old friend joe.
爪哇咖啡 我的老咖啡
That's funny, Mary's husband's name is Joe.
巧的是 Mary丈夫也叫Joe
Oh, my God, he's picking her up. I gotta go. This has been fun.
天哪 他要来接她了 我得走了 太有意思了
You look great. Nice talking with you.
看起来不错 跟你聊天很高兴
Frasier, may I join you?
Frasier 我能坐这吗
Well, of course, Niles.
当然 Niles
And I'm sorry about yesterday.
昨天是我不对
No, no, I'm the one who should be apologizing.
不不 该道歉的是我
I never meant to suggest that Marie was...
我绝没有暗示Marie是
Niles, Marie and I broke up.
Niles Marie和我分手了
I'm sorry. Did she at least give you a reason?
真遗憾 她至少给你个理由了吧
I broke up with her, but thank you
是我提出分手的 但谢谢
for the daily shot in the arm of confidence.
你每天对我自信心的打击
I talked to Duke.
我刚和Duke通话了
What the hell did you break up with Marie for?
你怎么就跟Marie分手了呢
Dad, listen. I'm terribly sorry. I don't mean to cause a rift
老爸 我很抱歉 我没想让你和朋友
between you and your friend,
有什么尴尬
but I couldn't continue with it.
但我实在继续不下去了
You see, once I confirmed that Marie was primarily interested in me
我发现Marie对我感兴趣
as a sounding board for her problems,
是让我参谋她的心理问题之后
I just had to end it.
我就必须分手了
Just as Niles suggested I should.
Niles也是这么建议我的
I never suggested that!
我可没有啊
Well, no, all I said was that one of the things she might appreciate about you
好吧 我说的是她可能是欣赏
is your psychiatric expertise, for heaven's sake.
你心理学方面的丰富经验
If you were a world-class chef, she'd appreciate your cooking.
就像如果你是一流厨师 她就会欣赏你的厨艺
If you were a stand-up comedian, she'd appreciate your jokes.
如果你是喜剧演员 她就会欣赏你的段子
If you were a dermatologist,
如果你是皮肤科医生
she had a big growth coming out of her face...
她脸上长了个大瘤的话
Yes, Dad, I get it. Thank you.
老爸 我懂了 谢谢
I am sorry, but if you had let the relationship continue,
很抱歉 但如果你没分手的话
she might have found other things
她有可能会找到
that she'd appreciate about you just as much.
你其他值得欣赏之处
Maybe there's still time to win her back.
也许还可以再把她追回来
It'd take a pretty big bouquet of flowers to do that.
那起码得有一大把花才行
I don't know. Maybe if I explain what really happened,
我也不清楚 也许我解释清楚
she'll forgive me.
她可能就会原谅我
Sometimes the best apology is the truth.
有时最好的道歉就是实话实说
You mean you'll tell her you thought
你要告诉她 你认为
she was prostituting herself for therapy,
她为了治疗出♥卖♥♥♥肉体
but now you've decided that's okay?
但你现在觉得可以接受了吗
Well, not that truth. Some other truth.
不是这种实话 别的实话
Good evening, Dad.
老爸 晚上好
Hey, you two. How was dinner?
嗨 你俩饭吃得怎么样
It was great. We went to my favourite restaurant,
很好啊 去了我最喜欢的餐厅
this little Korean barbecue.
韩国烧烤
Yes, it's just fabulous.
对啊 太神奇了
You get to cook your own food
你得在桌子中♥央♥的
on this little grill that's right in the centre of the table.
烤盘上自己烤肉
It splatters a little bit,
是会四处溅点油
but, you know, that's what makes it fun.
但这样才有意思啊
Well, clearly, you had a marvellous time.
明显 你俩确实很愉快啊
Oh, hello again, Marie. Hi, Niles.
Marie你好 嗨 Niles
If we're gonna go away this weekend,
如果我们这周就要去
I should make reservations.
我该去预约了
Right. I tell you what, just use the phone in my bedroom.
对啊 那你就用卧室里的电♥话♥吧
I'll be in in a minute.
我马上就来
Actually, just thinking about getting away
说真的 想到要去度假
is making me feel more relaxed already.
就已经让我浑身轻松了
She has a little problem with heights.
她有点怕高
I saw that.
看到了
Well, I'm sure glad you guys patched things up, anyway.
很高兴你俩和好了
You know, Duke and I go back a long way.
知道吧 我和Duke相交很久很久了
Got a lot of friends,
我是有不少朋友
but there's something I get from Duke
但Duke有些我从别处
that I don't get from anybody else.
得不到的东西
Seahawks tickets.
海鹰的票啊
And don't think that SOB wasn't ready to pull them, either.
别认为那家伙就不会给其他人了
Dad dragged me to one of those Korean barbecues once.
老爸有次把我拽到那韩国烤肉店了
I've had that suit dry-cleaned three times.
我把西装干洗了3次
Eddie still greets me in
Eddie每次看到我进来
a carnivorous frenzy every time I wear it.
还像过肉食狂欢节一样
Yes, well, the next time Marie and I go out for dinner,
对啊 下次Marie和我再出去吃饭
I'm gonna pick the restaurant,
我就要挑饭店
preferably one where the stove gets its own room.
最好炉子呆在它该呆的地方
Well, she certainly seems smitten with you.
她貌似很钟意你啊
Yes, she certainly does, doesn't she?
对啊 她确实是
And I'm quite captivated with her.
我确实也被她深深吸引了
You know, I can't put my finger on exactly why, but...
虽然我指不出到底喜欢哪点 但
I'm just glad things are going well for you.
很高兴你们相处很好
Are they ever.
确实呀
I find her more enchanting each day. Oh, you know what?
我每天都觉得她变得更吸引人 知道吗
I am particularly intrigued by this recurring dream she has.
我尤其被她重复的梦境吸引了
She's in the woods, she's being pursued by a hunter.
她在树林里 被一个猎手追杀
And get this, when she turns to confront the pursuer,
听好了 但当她直面猎手时
the hunter has no face. Fascinating.
却发现他没有脸 有意思啊
I'm determined to get to the bottom of it.
我一定要探究到底
I'm sure it would shed some light on it.
肯定会真♥相♥大白的
on her mother issues and this fear of heights.
她的母女问题和恐高都会找到原因的
Oh, God, I've just discovered that she absolutely refuses
天哪 我刚发现她还
to touch a doorknob with her bare hand.
坚决不用手去碰门把手
Thanks to my natural chivalry,
我天生的绅士精神
I missed that for a whole week.
让我这一周都没机会发现
Is that all you talk about, her problems?
你们只谈了她的心理问题吗
Well, no, no. We talk about lots of things.
不是啊 不啊 我们谈论了很多东西
Art, the theatre. Why?
艺术 剧院 怎么问这个
Oh, it's just a passing thought.
就突然有个小想法
Well, pass it over here.
说来听听
Well, you were asking what most captivated you about her.
你说不知道为什么被她吸引
Perhaps she's giving you a chance
也许她给了你机会
to exercise your psychiatric muscles.
来锻炼你心理治疗的肌肉
What?
什么
You've been out of work for a while.
你这段时间也一直没工作
Niles, Marie is a stunning woman with a body to die for,
Niles Marie她很漂亮 身材这么让人垂涎
and you think all I'm interested in is her mind?
你却认为我只对她的心理感兴趣
How shallow do you think I am?
你认为我多肤浅啊
Well, there's no need to get defensive.
没必要攻击我嘛
There's not a problem, unless she's falling in love with you
这没什么问题 除非她真的爱上你了
and you're only interested in her as a case study.
但你只把她当作一个病例
I assure you, I am interested in all aspects of Marie,
我对Marie各个方面都感兴趣
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表