Come along, all right, everyone.
来吧 大家过来吧
We've got food.
食物都准备好了
Don't touch the crime scene, please. Thank you very much.
请不要触碰犯罪现场 多谢配合
On your way. Thank you very much.
这边走 非常感谢
Hurry, his fingers are getting stiff.
快点啊 他的手指都要僵掉了
All right, then.
好了 好了
Before I determine the identity of the killer,
在我确认凶手身份之前
there are a few questions I'd like to ask each of you.
我有些问题要问你们
I'll get it. No.
我去开 不行
No one leaves until I've solved the crime.
在破案之前谁都不能走
Except you, Dad.
除了你 爸
All right, then.
好的
I think I shall begin...
那我这就开始
...by drawing a diagram of where each of you was standing
画张图表 了解一下大家在第一起凶案
when the first murder occurred.
发生时所处的位置
We have established that Miss Finn
我们已经了解到Finn小姐
was talking with Mr. Larkin in the upstairs hall
和Larkin先生在楼上的大厅谈话
at 8:14.
在八点十四分的时候
And he muttered something.
他还嘀咕了什么
Why do you keep looking out there?
你不停地朝外看什么呢
I'll ask the questions around here, Mrs. Larkin.
这儿只有我能问问题 Larkin太太
We already told you, your father killed Mrs. Latimer.
我们都跟你说过了 你♥爸♥爸杀了Latimer太太
Mrs. Hawkins saw him. Mrs. Hawkins thought she saw him.
Hawkins太太看到了 她以为自己看见了
No, Martin did kill me.
不 是Martin杀了我
And he's got a lot to learn about playing gently.
他得好好学学怎么做个温柔的杀手
Mrs. Latimer,
Latimer太太
we have already broken the no-eating-while-dead rule,
咱们已经打破了死人没得吃的规定
but we will stand fast on the quiet one.
但死人决不能说话
I'm bored, and I'm going home.
太无聊了 我要回家了
No, no, no, wait, you can't blame Niles for this because
别 别 别 等下 你不能把这怪到Niles头上 因为
my father is the killer.
我父亲是凶手
Yes, the case is closed. Shall we all play another round?
是的 结案了 再来玩儿一轮吧
God forbid. Where's Probst?
天啊 不要了 Probst呢
He just left. He wasn't feeling well.
他刚走了 他有点不舒服
Yes, I hope he's all right, poor man. Well, who cares?
是啊 希望他没事儿 真可怜啊 谁在乎啊
I never liked the old coot anyway.
我从没喜欢过那个老傻瓜
You didn't?
你不喜欢
I was planning to vote for you tonight just to annoy him.
我今晚打算支持你的 就为了膈应他
Me too. Well, why don't we vote right now?
我也是 那 要不现在就投票吧
Consider it done. You're in, Crane. Welcome back.
没问题 都支持你 Crane 欢迎回来
Carol, let's get out of here.
Carol 咱快走吧
Doesn't he have anything stiffer than punch to drink?
就没什么比旁趣酒更烈的东西了吗
I don't like looking at dead bodies, much less touching them.
我可不喜欢看尸体 更别提摸了
He's got a bottle of vodka in the freezer, Roz.
冰箱里还有一瓶伏特加 Roz
Oh, great.
哦 太好了
Thank you. Thank you so much for this second chance,
谢谢能给我第二次机会
and I can assure you, from now on,
我跟你们保证 从现在开始
this will be the quietest apartment in the Montana.
这会成为蒙大拿最安静的公♥寓♥
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天啊
Good night.
晚安啦
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表