I just had the most wonderful time today.
今天真是太开心了
Me too. It's funny, isn't it? We worked together all that time,
对啊 真是的 我们一起共事了那么久
and we never dated before this.
竟然从来没有约会过
Well, anyway. I was... Hey, Frasier.
其实我 嘿 Frasier
Nancy, hi. Roz.
Nancy 嘿 Roz
Hi. So are you back to work yet?
嘿 这么说你又回来上班啦
Almost. I start at KNFS tomorrow.
算是吧 我明天到KNFS上班
So, Roz, Nancy and I are having coffee.
那个 Roz 我们俩正在这儿喝咖啡呢
Oh, none for me, thanks. Listen,
哦 我就不喝了 谢了 你好
can I have a fat-free muffin, please?
我要一个无糖松饼 谢谢
Nancy, I've been dying to call you.
Nancy 我一直想给你打电♥话♥呢
My cousin just moved to town,
我表弟刚搬过来
and I think he'd be perfect for you.
我觉得你们俩特别合适
Actually, I just started seeing someone.
那个 我现在见着一个呢
Well, you'll forget all about him
呵呵 你要是见了Chuck
when you meet Chuck.
肯定就把那个人踢一边儿去了
He is so handsome and rugged, and he loves the outdoors...
他长得特帅 粗犷美 还喜欢户外运动
Kindly leave him there.
那就让他在户外待着吧
You see, the person that Nancy is seeing is me.
跟Nancy约会的人是我
Really?
真的吗
You two are dating? Even as we speak.
你们俩在约会 现在就正在约着呢
Oh, my God. I am so sorry. Oh, well, good for you.
哦 我天 不好意思啊 那 也挺好的
I mean, who needs Chuck when you've got the?
真的 你哪还需要Chuck啊 你都有了
Well, the anti-Chuck.
额 这么不Chuck的人了
When my muffin gets here, could you send it over?
一会儿我的松饼来了 你让他们给我送到那桌去呗
You won't even see it coming.
快走不送
Well, where were we?
我们刚才说到哪里了
I think you were about to ask me out again.
你应该是准备再约我出去吧
Oh, my gosh. So I was.
哦 老天 我就是这么想的
Well, let's just see how far this ESP of yours goes.
嗯 再试试你的超感应力还能猜出什么
What night was I thinking of?
我想的是哪一天晚上呢
Friday night. Astonishing!
周五晚上 太惊人了
Busboy, clear these spoons before she starts bending them.
服务员 快把勺子撤了 要不她就要用意念掰弯了
Frasier, I'm so glad you're here.
Frasier 太好了 你也在
Niles. Oh, I'm sorry. Niles Crane.
Niles 哦 抱歉 我是Niles Crane
I think we've met. Nancy Cavanaugh.
我们之前好像见过 我是Nancy Cavanaugh
I used to work at KACL.
我以前在KACL工作
Oh, of course. Talking business? Well, actually, no...
当然了 在聊工作 其实不是
Oh, good. I was afraid I was interrupting something.
那太好了 我还怕我打扰你们了呢
Feast your eyes on this.
快来看看这个
Financial settlement?
财产分割
Good Lord, Niles, you and Maris have come to terms?
好家伙 Niles 你和Maris就要达成协议啦
What was that? I couldn't hear over the angels singing.
什么 我心中天使在唱歌♥ 其他我啥也听不见了
Well, congratulations. Oh, that is exciting.
恭喜恭喜 太激动人心了
My brother's been going through a rather rancorous divorce.
我弟弟正在打离婚官司 前弟妹不太配合
You must be very relieved.
你肯定松了口气吧
I'll say. It's cost me a fortune already.
是啊 这事已经花了我好多钱了
If she dragged it out any longer, I'd be literally bankrupt.
她要是再拖下去 我真的就要破产了
Well, I'm sure you've got some celebrating to do, so off you go.
那你肯定要去庆祝一下了 赶快去吧
I cannot wait until I am done with this.
想想马上就要结束了 我太激动了
I have to sign, get her to do the same,
我得赶快签字 然后催着她也签
and then I can take my seat on the freedom train.
然后我就算是坐上通向自♥由♥的列车了
Well, all aboard!
哈哈 都上车了吧
It's a funny thing. One day,
想想世事真是无常啊 某天
you're starting a new relationship full of hope.
你满怀希望地开始一段新的恋情
The next you're sinking helplessly into a sucking pit of despair.
接着你马上就陷入无助的绝望深渊里不能自拔了
Leaves you filled with the bitter bile of regret.
留下的全部都是苦涩的悔恨
You're on a date, aren't you?
你们俩正约会呢 对吧
It's hard to say at this point. I am so sorry.
现在有点难说了 我真的很抱歉
Oh, it's all right. I have to go anyway.
咳 没关系 反正我也得走了
It was nice seeing you again. Yes, you too.
很高兴又见到你 我也是
Frasier, I am so sor... What the hell is wrong with you?
Frasier 对不 你想咋的
Here we are.
来
We're still on for Friday night? Yes, of course we are.
我们周五还见吗 见啊 当然见了
You know, I was wondering, maybe we could just...
我在想 也许我们可以
Have dinner at your place?
去你家吃晚饭
Well, yes.
哈 太对了
That's amazing. You read my mind again.
太厉害了 你又猜对我的心思了
Well, I just thought it would be more comfortable.
嘻嘻 我只是觉得去你家会比较舒适
We could curl up on the couch,
我们可以窝在沙发里
make a nice fire...
壁炉里火苗正旺
Can you guess what I'm thinking now?
你能猜到我现在在想什么吗
Oh, you are good, aren't you?
哦 你好厉害啊
Hey, guys. Hey there.
嘿 大伙 嗨
So who won the squash game?
打壁球谁赢啦
Oh, Daphne, it's not about winning or losing,
哦 Daphne 输赢不是关键
it's about the thrill of competition. Congratulations, Niles.
主要是竞技的快♥感♥ 恭喜 Niles
Thanks, Dad.
谢了 老爸
Pumped as I was, I don't think
我跟打了兴♥奋♥剂♥一样
anybody could've beat me today, even an actual athlete.
我觉得连专业运动员都赢不了我
Sherry, Niles? Yes, thank you.
来点雪莉酒 Niles 好的 谢了
Maris and I have reached a financial settlement.
Maris我俩终于到了财产分割这一步了
Haha, that's great!
哈哈 太好了
This is wonderful.
真是太好了
Well, as wonderful as the tragic ripping apart of two lovers
呃 虽然两个曾经神圣结合在一起的爱人
once bound in a sacred union can be.
就要分开了
No, it's brilliant, Dr. Crane. Thanks, Daphne.
但是 太为你高兴了 Crane医生 谢谢 Daphne
Oh, Daphne, as long as you're doing the laundry,
哦 Daphne 正好你要去洗衣服
let me throw in my gym towel. All right.
那帮我把健身毛巾也洗了吧 好的
You know, if you've got a couple of extra minutes,
要是你还能再等我一会
I can also give you these squash togs.
我把球服也给你吧
Oh, let's save some of the fun for tomorrow.
哎呀 咱留点乐趣给明天呗
What's this? Cartier?
这是啥 卡地亚
Niles, did you put this in there? No.
Niles 是你放我包里的 没有
My goodness. Somebody must have slipped it in my bag
天哪 肯定是我们在体育馆的时候
when we were at the court.
有人放我包里的
That's odd. I don't remember anyone touching our things
好奇怪 我不记得除了停车员和球童Jamie之外
other than the valet and Jaime, the squash porter.
有谁动过我们的东西
Boy, you boys really work up quite a sweat down there, don't you?
我天 你俩在那儿真是没少下功夫啊
Oh, my goodness. Niles, look at this.
哦 我的妈呀 Niles 快看
Cuff links! They're beautiful.
袖扣 真美啊
There's a card in here. Let's see.
这有张卡片 我看看
"I still think of you constantly.
"我还是一直放不下你
I was wrong to ever let you go.
当初我真不该让你离开
Do you believe in second chances?"
你觉得我们能够重新开始吗"
It's unsigned. "Wrong to let you go."
没有署名 "真不该让你离开"
It sounds like it's from someone who dumped you.
听着像是以前把你甩了的人
Well, that's no short list now, is it?
哦 那名单可就长了 是吧
You know, maybe it's that Sonia woman he was going out with.
可能是他之前约会的那个Sonia吧
Yeah, wasn't there a sister too? And a niece.
对啊 不是还有她妹妹吗 以及她外甥女
Oh, yes, he went through that family like a recessive gene.
哦 可不么 他简直是那一家子的遗传病
Yes, well...
好吧
Not to disrupt the think tank,
我不是想打断你们的集思广益
but there is an easy way to find out.
不过我有更简单的办法
I'll just make a few well-placed enquiries
我只要有的放矢地做个小调查
and see where I get a nibble.
就能知道是谁了
Oh, yes.
哦 哼哼
There's a group of people that might regret
肯定有一群人都特别后悔
having left Club Frasier before last call.
当初早早离开了Frasier俱乐部
Oh, yeah, Patricia.
哼哼 Patricia
And there's, oh, Susan, yes.
还有 哦 Susan 也有可能
Tatiana. Oh, boy...
Tatiana 哦 好家伙
Frasier, all during squash the whole thing you talked about
Frasier 刚打壁球的时候你一直在跟我说
was this wonderful new woman in your life.
这个新出现的女人是多么的棒
now you're just going to drop her to chase after someone else?
结果你现在就打算丢下她去追别人了吗
I'm not dropping Nancy. I'm just...
我没有丢下Nancy 我只是
Weighing your options? Well, all right. So, what if I am?
比较一下 对 好吧 要是我就是这么想的呢
I don't believe this.
太荒唐了
Niles, all of my life I
Niles 我这辈子都在想着
have dreamt of the day when I would be pursued
有一天能有几个女人同时追求我
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表