Oh, come on.
得了吧
I'm not trying to make you feel bad,
我不是想让你不好受
it's just, waiting all this time,
只是 等了这么久
and now she's got a boyfriend.
现在她都有男朋友了
My God, that is really pathetic.
天呐 你这也太悲剧了啊
Obviously, you've never let someone
很显然 你肯定没有尝过
you've grown to care deeply about get away.
让深爱的人离开的滋味
Well, sure I have.
我当然有了
I'm not talking about
我可不是指农民
when the migrant workers leave at the end of the picking season.
"采摘"季节结束之后就离开了那种
No, really. I've had a couple of boyfriends
当然不是啊 我有几个男朋友
I shouldn't have let get away.
我确实不该让他们离开的
Serious relationships? Yeah.
认真交往的那些吗 对啊
I can name one right off the top of my head.
我马上就可以说出一个名字来
That lawyer I gave you, Donny.
我介绍给你的那个律师 Donny
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
I mean, you only know him professionally,
你们只谈正事
but he's very funny, warm, thoughtful.
但他其实非常幽默 温暖 很贴心
We were together for about six months,
我们在一起了六个月
but he really wanted a family and I wasn't ready
当时他特别想结婚 但是我还没有准备好
so I dumped him.
所以我就把他甩了
Now I have the family, but no Donny.
现在我有家庭了 但是没有Donny了
Gee, I wonder who he's seeing these days.
我很好奇他最近在和谁约会呢
What's so funny?
什么这么好笑啊
I'll tell you in a minute.
我等下再告诉你
I just want to savor it. You've been having all the fun.
我得先自己享受一会 你已经笑话我这么久了
So tell me.
现在告诉我吧
Donny is Daphne's boyfriend.
Donny就是Daphne的男朋友
That's not funny. When did this happen?
这一点也不好笑 这什么时候的事
Well, she met him when he was working on my case.
他俩是处理我的案子时认识的
Wow, and I was calling you a loser.
我还说你是废柴呢
You never called me a loser. In my head I did.
你没叫啊 在心里叫了
Well, at the moment, I have to agree with you.
有些时候我觉得你说的对
I've had plenty of opportunities and I always chickened out.
我有过那么多的机会 但我总在退缩
Don't blame yourself.
也不怪你
She's living with your brother, working for your dad.
她跟你哥哥住一起 还替你♥爸♥爸工作
It's an awkward situation. It is.
这种情况确实挺尴尬的 就是啊
Well, don't feel bad about Donny.
也别觉得错过Donny可惜了
It wasn't right for you at the time, that's nobody's fault.
当时你俩不合适 这也不是谁的错啊
Thanks, Niles.
谢谢你 Niles
Hey, listen, the next time you find somebody you like,
听着 下次再遇见你喜欢的人
don't wait so long to tell her.
别等这么久都不告诉她
I've got a babysitter waiting.
保姆在等我了
Mrs. Hines is 70 years old,
Hines夫人70岁了
has a mole like Abe Lincoln,
还有个像林肯那样的痦子
but I bet she has plans for the weekend.
但我敢打赌 连她周末都有约会
You know what? I just had the craziest idea.
我突然冒出一个疯狂的念头
My settlement with Maris includes a beautiful lakefront cottage,
我从离婚协议里得到一个湖滨小屋
and I'm going up there this afternoon.
我今天下午就准备过去
Why don't you come along? You can bring Alice.
你要不要跟我一起去 把Alice也带上
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Well, Frasier and Dad are coming up tomorrow.
Frasier和我爸明天去
But tonight, it'd just be us.
但是今晚就咱俩
Love's losers, licking our wounds, laughing at our pain.
爱情输家 一起舔舐伤口 嘲讽彼此的痛苦吧
Gee, I don't know, I...
我天 我不知道啊 我
Frasier's making duck L'orange and I'm bringing the wine.
Frasier准备做香橙煎鸭肉 我会带葡萄酒
What about it?
怎么样
I never thought I'd say this, but you're on.
我从没想过我会说这话 我愿意去
In a funny way, this reminds me
这么说有点好笑 但是我想起了
of that wonderful moment in Streetcar Named Desire
<欲望号♥街车>里的一个经典瞬间
when the brutish Stanley says to the ultra-refined Blanche:
当粗俗野蛮的Stanley对十分精致的Blanche说
"We've had this date with each other from the beginning."
"我们从最初相遇时就已经这样约会了"
Well, I don't know the play all that well,
我不太清楚这部戏
but I can tell you right now, I'm not that refined.
但我可以告诉你 我没这么精致
Actually, I was picturing you more as Stanley.
其实 我是把你想成Stanley了
Hi there. Donny, I'm so glad you could make it.
嘿 Donny 你能来太好了
Well, thanks for inviting me.
谢谢你邀请我啊
Wow, this is a great place to get some work done.
这地方适合做好些事啊
And no distractions in sight.
没有任何分散注意力的事
Thank... Donny, I'd like to introduce...
谢 Donny 我要介绍一下
Oh, that's right. You two know each other, don't you?
对啊 你们认识的
Roz, how the hell are you? Hi. Donny.
Roz 你最近怎么样啊 嘿 Donny
I didn't know you were gonna be here. This is gonna be fun.
我之前不知道你会来啊 这下有意思了
Niles, I gotta put these somewhere. Where do I go?
Niles 我得把行李放下 你看我放哪呢
Just in one of the bedrooms upstairs. Okay.
楼上的卧室里就行 好的
But be careful not to wake Roz's baby. She's in that first room.
小心点别吵醒Roz的宝宝 她在第一间屋子里
Roz, you've got a baby?
Roz 你有宝宝了吗
Congratulations. That means that you're...
恭喜你啊 这就说明你
Married? Nope. She's free as a bird.
结婚了 没有 她可是货真价实的单身呢
Well, I'll try to be quiet.
好吧 我会尽量不出声的
What the hell is this? What do you mean?
怎么回事啊这是 啥意思啊
I just thought you might enjoy
我只是觉得你俩
reminiscing about all the good times you shared.
可能想一起叙叙旧啊
Oh, no, you don't. Donny is seeing Daphne,
别瞎扯 Donny在跟Daphne约会呢
and I am not the kind who steals other people's boyfriends.
我也不是会挖墙角的人
Not friends' boyfriends, not good friends. Not again.
尤其不能挖朋友的 好朋友更不行 决不能重蹈覆辙
Roz, you might recall you went out with him for six months.
Roz 你大概还记得你俩在一起了半年
She's only seen him three or four times.
他俩才约会三四次而已
They're not even sleeping together. What? How would you know?
他们都还没上过床呢 啥 你咋知道的
She told me.
她跟我说的啊
I don't wanna be the bad guy here, but you did have him first.
我不是想搬弄是非 但确实是你先跟他在一起的啊
And he did wanna make a life with you.
他那时候还想要跟你结婚呢
Listen, there is no way that I am going...
听着 我不可能去
She hasn't slept with him?
她还没跟他睡呢
She's English.
她是英国人嘛
Why don't you just admit it?
你不如直接承认好了
You're just doing this because you want Daphne.
你这么做是因为你想要得到Daphne啊
Yes. Yes. Yes, I want Daphne. I think we belong together,
是啊 对 对 我想要得到Daphne 我俩是命中注定的
just like I think you and Donny belong together.
就像我觉得你和Donny也是一样
And why should two people
可以四个人众乐乐的时候
be happy when four people can be ecstatic?
为啥要他俩独乐乐呢
Well, you got a point there.
你说的有那么点道理
No. No, no, no, it's just not right.
不 不 不行 这是不对的
Roz, I swear I did not wake her.
Roz 我发誓我没吵醒她
She was already up when I went in to look at her.
我进屋去看她的时候她已经醒了
She's got such a sweet little face.
她长得太可爱了
Her name is Alice. Hi, Alice, I'm Donny.
她叫Alice 嘿 Alice 我是Donny
She doesn't usually let strangers hold her.
她一般不爱让陌生人抱的
I've always been pretty good with kids.
我小孩缘很好的
Come on, sweetie, come on.
来呀 小宝贝 来玩呀
How's my hair?
我头发乱不乱
Niles. Hey.
Niles 嘿
Frasier, Dad. What are you doing here today?
Frasier 爸 你们怎么今天来了
Oh, my dentist is sick. We had to reschedule.
我的牙医病了 我俩再约
Oh, no. It's just a head cold.
不是吧 只是感冒而已啦
Oh, God, you haven't even heard the worst yet, Niles.
老天 你是还没听着最糟糕的呢
Butcher shop was closed, so here I am with my spices
肉店关了 我备好了所有的调料
and everything I need to make my duck L'orange,
和食材来做香橙煎鸭肉
all I've got is the L'orange.
可是目前我只有香橙
Looks like we're gonna have to get ducks the old-fashioned way,
看来得用老办法来搞到鸭子了
But we'd better move on,
但我们得抓紧
'cause there's only a couple of hours of daylight left.
没几个小时太阳就下山了啊
Yes. You know, I saw some boxes of ammo in the mudroom, dad.
可不吗 我看到储藏室里有几箱弹♥药♥
Through the kitchen. No, Dad. Are you insane?
穿过厨房♥就是了 不行 爸 你疯了吗
I'm not gonna shoot any ducks. It's barbaric.
我不会射杀鸭子了 太野蛮了
Oh, I get it, you'll eat them but you won't kill them.
我懂了 你可以吃 但不可以杀
What do you think, these things are born L'orange?
你觉得那些食材生来就是香橙煎鸭肉
Dad does have a point.
爸说的有道理
You know, there is a duck blind across the lake.
河对岸有一个鸭子出没的区域
It would be a good opportunity for you two to bond.
你们正好借机增进感情
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表