Francois, it's Niles Crane.
Francois 我是Niles Crane
You delivered some champagne earlier for Valentine's Day.
此前你为我送来了一瓶供情人节享用的香槟
Well, you brought over the '88, and I asked for the '85.
你送来的是88年的 而我要的是85年的
Yes, my date will know the difference.
对 我的女伴能品出它俩的区别
She happens to be the president of our wine club.
因为她是品酒俱乐部的主席
Thank you. Thank you.
多谢 多谢
Yes. Uh.. Remember, I won't be at home.
是的 噢 记着 酒别送到我家里
No, I'm not entertaining at the Shangri-la.
不 我没在香格里拉逍遥
My brother was kind enough to let me use his apartment.
我哥哥好心让我借用他的公♥寓♥
Well, what could I do? I threw a blanket over it.
唉 那我也没办法啊 我盖了条毯子上去
All right, now hurry, please, this woman is very particular.
好的 麻烦快一些 这位女士相当重要
Lucky for you, she loves dogs.
你很幸运 她喜欢狗
All right, all right. It's fine, it's fine.
别慌 别慌 没事 没事
Oh, dear, oh.
噢 天呐
Hello? Roz, it's Frasier.
喂 Roz 是我 Frasier
Listen, I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Well, I don't have much time. I'm on my way out.
好吧 不过我可没多少时间 我正要出门呢
Just answer me this. How do you know if you're on a date?
就一个问题 怎么才能知道自己是否在约会
Are you alone? Yes.
你现在一个人吗 是的
Then you're not on a date.
那你没在约会
That's very funny.
真好笑啊
Listen, I'm in a restaurant waiting for Cassandra Stone,
听着 我正在饭店等Cassandra Stone呢
you know, our new publicity director.
就是咱们的新任宣传总监
She asked me out for dinner this evening,
她邀请我今天共进晚餐
and I was very flattered.
我真是高兴坏了
I mean I think she's a terrific woman.
我觉得她相当不错
It's just, I'm starting to wonder
不过吧 我不知道
if this is a business dinner or more of a romantic date.
这顿饭到底是商务会餐还是约会
You're going out to dinner on Valentine's Day.
你们可是在情人节共进晚餐
It sounds like a date to me.
我觉得是约会
Yes, well, she didn't know it was Valentine's Day
可是 她邀请我的时候不知道今天是情人节
until I reminded her,
我提醒之后她才想起来
and she did say she wanted to go over a new ad campaign.
而且她也确实说过想要讨论一项新的广♥告♥
Oh, come on.
噢 得了吧
Every time I see you two together, she's got her hands all over you.
每次你俩在一起 她都对你上下其手的
She has her hands all over everybody.
她对谁都那样
She's a big flirt. That's true.
她可是调情老手 这倒是
She flirted with me the first time I met her
她第一次见我的时候 我戴着棒球帽 穿夹克
until I took off my baseball cap and parka.
她还和我调情呢
Why don't you just ask her if it's a date?
你直接问她不就好了嘛
Oh, Roz, I can't do that. What if the answer is no?
Roz 我可问不出口 万一她说这不是约会呢
For God's sakes, it'll be awkward
天呐 那这顿饭得吃得多尴尬
all through dinner, awkward at work.
以后工作也尴尬
Imagine how embarrassing it will be if it gets around the station.
万一在电台传开 那得多别扭
I guess you're gonna have to play it by ear.
那你就随机应变吧
You'll know what she has in mind by the way she's dressed,
你可以看看她的穿着
how she acts, how she treats you.
她的表现 她对你的态度 分♥析♥一下
Yeah, yeah, I guess you're right.
好 好 你说的有道理
Oh, there's my date. Who are you going out with tonight?
噢 我男伴来了 你今晚和谁约会啊
Oh, Bob, you know, the tax accountant.
Bob 就是那个税务会计师
Isn't he the one who drones on so incessantly,
他不就是那个总唠叨个没完
you call him "The Cricket?"
你叫他"小蟋蟀"的家伙吗
No, I call him "The Cricket"
错 我叫他"小蟋蟀"
because he rubs his hands together really fast during sex.
是因为他在做♥爱♥的时候总使劲搓手
Bye. Goodbye.
拜拜 再见
Cassandra. Sorry to keep you waiting.
Cassandra 抱歉让你久等了
Oh, well, that's all right.
哦 没事的
I was just wondering if you'd changed your mind.
我还怕你改主意了呢
What, and pass up dinner with the sexiest man in radio?
推掉和广播界最性感的男人的饭局 怎么可能
Oh, well.
好吧好吧
I, you know... It's just so... Our plans were so last-minute,
我 呃 咱们不是临时定的晚餐嘛
I thought, you know, maybe I... I'd misunderstood.
我担心 也许是我会错意了
My, things have certainly been clarified, haven't they?
哇 真♥相♥已经很明显了
Will you excuse me for a second? Of course.
请稍等我一下 好的
Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me.
麻烦来一下 过来 过来
See that woman over there by the coat check?
看到存衣间边的那位女士了吗
Yes. Yes, well, she's my dinner companion.
看到了 她是我的女伴
See, and things have taken a turn toward the romantic.
看来这顿晚餐要变成浪漫约会了
See, now, I want to make her feel as special as possible.
现在我想尽量让她感到特别
Then you should have offered to check her coat.
那你就应该帮她去存外套啊
Yes, thank you very much. All right.
好吧 真是多谢了 好么
Just play something romantic when she comes back.
等她回来的时候 来个浪漫的曲子
Miss Cassandra, so nice to see you again.
Cassandra小姐 真高兴又见到你啦
You too, Mario.
我也是 Mario
And how's the sexiest maitre d' in Seattle?
西雅图最性感的餐厅领班近来如何
Sorry again for keeping you waiting.
让你久等了 真是不好意思
I got sucked in at this cocktail party.
我参加一个鸡尾酒宴会 出来晚了
Oh, you were at a cocktail party.
啊 你是从鸡尾酒宴会过来的啊
Some benefit thing. It was very fancy.
是场慈善宴会 挺宏大的
Obviously. Why else would I show up wearing this?
显然啦 要不我♥干♥嘛穿成这样呢
Why else indeed?
是啊 显然嘛
Oh, they have the best wine list here.
哇 这家的酒最棒了
Do you feel like sharing a bottle?
想一起开一瓶吗
If you like.
随你啊
Good thing I took a cab here. I'm a real lightweight.
还好我是打车来的 我可不胜酒力
Then again, I'm sure a gentleman like you
当然了 像你这样的绅士
wouldn't mind escorting
一定不介意
me back to my room after dinner, will you?
晚餐后送我回家 对吧
Why, I think that could be arranged.
当然 我当然可以送你回家啦
I love the food here. What do you recommend?
我特别喜欢这的吃的 有什么推荐的吗
I'll start with the anchovies and red peppers,
我要来一份红辣椒配凤尾鱼当开胃菜
and then the garlic chicken with scallions.
再来一份韭菜蒜香鸡
Are you in the mood for oysters?
想来点生蚝吗
Actually, I'm not sure.
说实话 我也不太确定
Well, here we are.
好了 我们到了
Your hotel room.
你的酒店房♥间
Last stop.
最后一站
Oh, come on in.
噢 快进来吧
Oh, thank you so much for this coat. Of course.
谢谢你让我披着这件大衣 不客气
Oh, God, I can't believe we got caught in that rain storm.
天呢 真不敢相信我们竟然赶上了场暴雨
I'm freezing. Yes, me too.
冷死我了 是啊 我也好冷啊
I know something we can do to warm up really fast.
我知道一个能马上暖和起来的方法
Yes, all we have to do is...
是嘛 这个方法是
Have a brandy. Yes! Let's have a brandy.
来杯白兰地 对啊 来杯白兰地
The minibar's right over there. Oh, great.
小酒柜就在那呢 哦 太好了
I'll be right out. Uh huh
我马上就出来 好的
Hello? Roz, it's Frasier.
喂 Roz 是我 Frasier
Where are you? I'm in Cassandra's hotel room.
你在哪呢 我在Cassandra的酒店房♥间呢
She invited me up here after dinner.
吃完饭之后她邀请我过来的
I'm just not sure what that means.
可我不确定这是什么意思
What it means?
什么意思
It means even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while.
意思就是你这头瞎猫偶尔也能逮到个死耗子
I'm still getting a lot of conflicting signals.
可是她总是给我些模棱两可的表示
You see.Maybe she just wants me up here to talk about business.
她可能只是想让我过来聊聊业务
For God`s sakes. I just wish I could get one clear, unambiguous sign.
我真希望她能给我个明确无误的信♥号♥♥
Oh, I just had to get out of that dress.
我必须得脱掉那件湿衣服
Here's your brandy. Oh.
给你白兰地 噢
I'll just go dry my hair.
我去把头发吹干
Roz, I'm back.
Roz 接着说
Okay, she ditched her dress, and she's hitting the sauce.
好吧 她衣服都脱了 酒也喝上了
What do you need, runway lights on the mattress?
你还想要什么信♥号♥♥ 在床单上照上指示灯么
Roz, Roz, it's not as clear-cut as it seems.
Roz Roz 这没有你想象的那么明确啊
Look, Frasier, she is way out on a limb here.
Frasier 她已经表现的够露骨的了
You know how rejected she's gonna feel if you don't make a move?
你要是不主动点 她会觉得你在拒绝她的
You're gonna blow it forever. Right.
这事就被你自己搅黄了 好吧
You know what? I'll take off my jacket.
这样吧 我把外套脱掉
Yeah, go get them, cowboy.
好样的 上吧 猛♥男♥
Frasier?
Frasier
Are you making yourself comfortable?
你随意哦 不用拘束
Yes.
好的
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表