Helped me to find that
帮我从旧书架最上面
box way up on the top of that old bookcase.
找到了这个箱子
And when that thing flew in my hair,
有虫子飞到了我的头发里
I had something to beat it to death with.
这还是个趁手的家伙什儿
Oh, good Lord, our first arrivals.
哦 上帝啊 第一批粉丝到了
God, I've got to check the food.
天 我得去看看吃的怎么样了
Daphne, will you run to the store for me?
Daphne 你再去一趟储藏室好吗
I need felt tip pens to sign these pictures with, do you mind?
我需要墨水笔来给那些照片签名
Sure. What else have I got to do?
没问题 还有别的事吗
Hi, Daphne. It's Daphne.
嗨 Daphne 是Daphne诶
Hello. Have we met?
你们好 我们见过吗
We know you from the magazine. April '96, Seattle Monthly.
我们在杂♥志♥上见过你 96年四月 西雅图月刊
"At Home With Dr. Frasier Crane."
"在Frasier Crane医生的家"
You wore an orange-flowered dress.
你穿的是橘黄色带花的裙子
And your hair was different then.
你那时的发型也不太一样
Oh, how creepy. Do come in.
哦 听着真瘆人 快进来吧
Come in. Come in.
请进请进
I'm Dr. Frasier Crane. Wow, hi.
我是Frasier Crane医生 哇 嗨
Hello. Doris Buckley.
你好 我是Doris Buckley
Doris. Aaron Fitch.
Doris 我是Aaron Fitch
Aaron. Oh, it's such a pleasure to meet you.
Aaron 哦 见到你们真开心
You know, perhaps I should introduce these people to you.
我给你们介绍一下
We know who they are.
我们知道他们是谁的
And now where we live.
现在连我们住哪都知道了
Oh, don't be shy.
别害羞
Come in, come in. This is great.
快请进 快请进 太好了
This is great.
太好了
I'm Dr. Frasier Crane. It's a pleasure to meet you.
我是Frasier Crane医生 很高兴见到你
This is great. This is great.
太好了 太好了
It's cool, isn't it? Your brother having his own club.
多酷啊 你哥哥都有自己的粉丝团了
Yeah, well, seeing all of you,
是啊 看到你们
I sort of wish I had a club myself.
我也有点想要拥有自己的粉丝团了
You know, perhaps you'd like to fill out these name tags.
要不你们填下名牌
We'll wait for everyone else to come. Who else is coming?
我们再等等其他人 还有谁要来啊
Well, the rest of the fan club.
粉丝团里的其他人啊
This is the fan club, the three of us.
这就是粉丝团啊 就我们仨
Well, I'll be off to get those pens now.
我该去给你拿笔了
You know, perhaps you should all help yourself to some food.
你们可以去拿点吃的啊
Niles, may I have a word with you, please?
Niles 我能跟你说句话吗
Niles!
Niles
I can't let them hold that rally.
我不能让他们搞那个集♥会♥
Three kooks marching around in a circle.
三个怪人围一圈转来转去
Do you know what that will do?
你知道那会怎么样吗
Make them very dizzy very fast.
很快他们就会晕的
Make me a laughingstock.
会让我变成一个笑柄
I'll never work in this town again. I've got to stop them.
我再也别想在这城市里工作了 我得阻止他们
Sorry to interrupt, but I need to carve the second turkey.
抱歉打扰了 但是我得切第二只火鸡了
No fighting over drumsticks at this party.
今天不许抢火鸡腿哦
Stop it.
闭嘴吧你
How's everyone out here?
大家怎么样啦
Great. We were just talking about the rally.
不错啊 我们正在讨论集♥会♥呢
Really? Dad, I'm glad you brought that up.
是吗 爸 很高兴你提起了这茬
They had it this afternoon.
他们今天下午去的
Right in front of city hall. It couldn't have gone better.
就在市政厅门前 简直是棒到家了
George even stopped traffic by
George在马路中间 躺在一个心理医生的
lying across the road on a psychiatrist's couch.
沙发里 交通都堵塞了
The cameramen sure loved that. Cameramen?
摄像师肯定特喜欢 摄像师
Oh, what are we doing? It's almost time for the 6:00 news.
我们这是干嘛呢 六点的新闻马上就开始了
You're gonna love this, Dr. Crane.
你肯定会喜欢的 Crane医生
Excuse me, what have you got there? Still the crab puffs.
打扰一下 有什么吃的吗 还是蟹肉泡芙
Shall I get you something else?
还想要点别的吗
Yes, please, bring me spring rolls.
好呀 给我拿点春卷吧 谢谢
Now, on the lighter side, did you ever ask yourself
从积极的角度来说 好歹他们的集♥会♥
what if they held a rally and nobody came?
还是有人参与了的
This is great. This is great.
太好了 太好了
Eighty-six the spring rolls. Bring me the freaking turkey.
不要春卷了 把那该死的火鸡给我端来
Frasier? Yeah, Dad.
Frasier 嗯 爸
You think we could talk for a second in the living room?
我们去客厅聊聊好不好啊
Yeah, sure. Gee, sounds kind of serious.
好啊 当然可以啊 天 咋听着这么严肃呢
Yeah, it is, kind of. Well, what is it?
对啊 是有点 怎么了
Oh, Roz, I didn't hear you come in.
哦 Roz 我没听见你进来
I think you had the blender going.
你当时开着搅拌机呢
Frasier, we were wondering, do you think you might be depressed?
Frasier 我们想知道 你觉不觉得自己有点抑郁
Depressed?
抑郁
Well, we've all noticed that you've put on weight lately.
我们都发现你最近体重有些上涨
We're worried that you might be eating obsessively.
我们担心你有点暴饮暴食了
Oh, maybe I've gained a pound or two,
哦 我可能是胖了那么一两磅吧
but it's nothing I can't handle.
但这也没什么啊
So you think you've got everything under control?
所以你觉得一切都在掌控之中是吧
Absolutely. It's time, Roz.
当然了 是时候了 Roz
Remember when I had that babysitter who was stealing from me,
你还记得我请的保姆偷我的东西
so I had to put in the hidden camera?
所以我不得不装个隐蔽摄像头吗
Yes.
记得啊
And you remember when you babysat for me?
那你还记得你帮我带孩子的事儿吗
What about it? Just watch this.
怎么啦 看看这个吧
Well, I think it's mealtime, baby Alice.
吃饭时间到啦 Alice宝贝
Let's see what's on tonight's menu.
我们来看看晚餐的菜单
Oh, yes, strained beef and lima beans.
哦 是牛肉泥和利马豆啊
All right, point taken, I've put on a pound or two.
好啦 我明白你们的意思了 我是胖了一两磅
But the camera adds ten.
但是这摄像头给我拍肥了十磅
Open up. Come on.
张嘴 来
Come on, come on.
吃一口 吃呀
You know, it's very good. Here, I'll show you, here.
特别好吃 来 我吃给你看看
Oh, my. All right, now it's your turn.
哦 太好吃了 好了 该你啦
Now, come on. No?
来 吃吧 不吃吗
Still? Well, you know, that's not even a proper spoonful.
真不吃 这一勺不够满
Let's get you a full one.
我们给你满满一勺
That's a nice big one.
这一大勺可真好吃
You know what? Let's try something else.
这样吧 我们来吃点别的
How about some pureed chicken and yams?
鸡肉蓉和芍药泥怎么样
This looks very good. Now, here we are.
看起来很好吃啊 来
All right, here we go. Come on, open up, open up.
来 吃一口 张嘴 来
No? Well, if you're not hungry, you're not hungry.
还是不吃吗 好吧 你要是不饿 那就不吃吧
Oh, my.
哦 天
Wow, it's actually pretty good together. Let's try that.
一起吃还挺搭的啊 我们来试试
What's that you have in your sippy cup there?
你的奶瓶里是什么呀
Is that apple juice? Oh, all right, enough, turn it off.
是苹果汁吗 行了 够了吧 快关掉
Well, I guess maybe you're right. I am depressed.
或许你们说的对 我是抑郁了
What of it?
那又怎么样
Well, we're just trying to help you to get to,
我们只是想帮你
you know, the next stage.
进入下一阶段
Stage of what? Frasier...
什么阶段 Frasier
I think you're dealing with the
你对待你丢了工作这件事
loss of your job as many people do with a death.
就像很多人对待死亡一样
Only you've got yourself stalled in depression.
只是你把自己困在了抑郁这个阶段
And I think you're gonna stay there
你可能会一直处于这个阶段
until you let yourself grieve for everything you've lost.
如果你不为自己失去的一切而难过的话
Your job, your friends. The money, your reputation...
你的工作 你的朋友 你的钱 你的名声
You've gotta let it out, Frasier.
你需要发泄出来 Frasier
Well, I thank you all very much for your concern,
我真是谢谢你们这么关心我啊
but you know what?
但是你们知道吗
If I was repressing anything, I would certainly know it.
要是我在压抑什么 我自己会很清楚
The only thing I need to let out
唯一需要我拿出(发泄)的
are these so-called big-and-tall lounge pants.
就是这些所谓的宽松肥大的居家裤
Well, that went well. Yeah.
进行的不错 是啊
Well, we gave it a shot. What will we do now?
起码我们试过了 现在该怎么办啊
Well, we can't push him. If he's not ready, he's not ready.
我们不能逼他 他没准备好 也没办法
What was that? Was that Frasier?
什么声音 是Frasier吗
If anyone's hungry,
要是有谁饿了的话
there's a freshly made Monte Cristo in the waffle press.
厨房♥的华夫饼铛里有刚做好的三明治
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表