Frasier 我可待不下去了
Niles, Niles, listen, just relax.
Niles Niles 放松点吧
There's no cause for an anxiety attack. Come on.
没必要这么焦虑 快来
Good morning. Good morning.
早安 早安
Breathe into this.
冲这儿呼吸
I didn't know you were gonna be here last night.
我不知道你们俩昨晚也在
Why doesn't someone say something?
你们怎么没吱一声呢
Well, we planned on going to my place,
我们本来计划去我公♥寓♥的
but we ended up at a little piano bar
但后来去了这附近的
you know just around the corner from here.
一个钢琴吧
It was such a charming spot, so intimate.
那里可好了 可以享受私人空间
And to top it off, the piano player knew all my favourite songs.
重要的是 那个钢琴手会弹所有我喜欢的曲子
"Yesterday," "As Long as He Needs Me,"
<昨天> < 只要他需要我>
"Climb Ev'ry Mountain."
<攀登山峰>
Wow, you threw him some real curves there.
那你真是为难他了
Hi. I'm Donny Douglas, and I'm in love.
嗨 我叫Donny Douglas 我深陷爱河
Listen to him. He embarrasses me like that at least ten times a day.
看他啊 每天总要这样让我不好意思十几次
And I just can't get enough of it.
而我总是听不够
How are we coming on the button?
扣子缝得怎么样了
I almost got the needle threaded.
就快穿好线了
You know, if anybody's hungry,
谁要是饿了的话
we've got plenty of goodies here from Le Cigare Volant.
就来尝尝雪嘉餐厅的甜品吧
Cassandra's the pastry chef there. She is? I thought I was.
Cassandra是甜品厨师 是吗 我以为我才是呢
I'm so sorry. God, I did it again.
抱歉 天哪 我怎么又这样了
I guess I must have her name on my mind.
我肯定一直想着她呢
Well, that's okay, just try to remember mine.
好吧 没关系的 只要记住我的就好了
Faye. Yeah, Faye, of course.
我叫Faye 对对 Faye
Oh, Faye oh.
噢 Faye
You know I'm kind of glad this worked out.
这样真好
Neither Daphne nor I has any family here in Seattle.
我和Daphne在西雅图都没有亲戚
What I'd like to do is I'd like to make this
我希望把这当作我们的
our engagement breakfast...
订婚早宴
...surrounded by friends who treat us like family.
被像家人一样的朋友围绕着
And I'd like to dedicate it to the woman
此时此刻 我想敬她一杯
who's filled my life with a joy I never thought I'd find.
因为她让我生命充满前所未有的幸福
Hear, hear. Hear, hear.
碰一个 干杯
Oh, Marty, I'm gonna cry.
Marty 我感动得要哭了
Oh, jeez. Oh, my God, look at that ring.
天呐 天呐 快看这枚戒指
That's it for today. This is Dr. Frasier Crane
今天的节目就到这 我是Frasier Crane医生
saying goodbye and good mental health.
祝您精神安康 再见
Nice job there, Roz.
干得不错啊 Roz
Could you try to find callers that have real psychological problems?
下次能找几个真有心理问题的听众吗
Your dad's on line two.
你♥爸♥爸在二号♥线
I meant during the show, thanks.
我是说做节目的时候 谢谢
Yeah, Dad, hi.
喂 老爸
What? Again? Well, that's the third time he's cancelled this week.
又来 这周他都爽约三次了
You know, if he's been so lonely,
我看他那么孤单寂寞
you'd think he'd be glad for my company. Well...
还以为他想要我陪呢
Well, all right, no matter. I guess I'll see you at home in a while.
好吧 随便吧 一会回家见
Well, I don't know, later.
不知道啊 一会吧
I don't know, maybe an hour, two hours, I don't know.
不知道呢 可能一个小时 也可能两个小时
Oh, for God's sake.
噢 我的天呐
Look, just hang a tie on the door if you're so worried about it.
你要是真担心 干脆在门外挂条领带得了
Is everything okay, Frasier?
你没事吧 Frasier
Oh, yeah, yeah, Roz. I was just thinking about something.
没事没事 Roz 我就是在想
You know, it's funny how
人一寂寞
loneliness can make people behave in strange ways.
就容易做出奇怪的事来
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, you know, do things that are sort of rash, you know,
就是 做一些不顾后果的事
act out of character.
平时不会做的事
I knew someone would find out about it.
我就知道会被人发现的
Who told you? Did he tell you?
谁告诉你的 是他吗
I'll kill him. Roz.
我要砍死他 Roz
Please, Frasier, don't tell anybody else. Oh, I beg you.
求你了 Frasier 别告诉别人 求你了
It was one night. One lonely, stupid night.
就那么一次 寂寞愚蠢的一♥夜♥情♥
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢啊
You don't know? No. What happened?
你不知道吗 不知道啊 怎么回事
Nothing. I'll see you tomorrow.
没事 明天见
No, Roz, Roz, Roz. Stay right here.
不 Roz Roz Roz 别走
Now, you listen to me, I am your friend, you know that.
你知道我是你的朋友
I would never judge you.
我不会随便批判的
Now, just how stupid and lonely were you?
告诉我 你到底愚蠢寂寞到什么程度了
It's the last person I ever would have dreamed of.
是我最意想不到的人
I just guess I haven't been...
可能我最近
I haven't been dating much lately, and I've just been so lonely.
最近没怎么约会 太孤单寂寞了
Oh, my God, you slept with Noel.
我的天啊 你和Noel上♥床♥了
No! Oh, how could you even think such a thing?
不 你想什么呢啊
All right, now, listen, listen, just tell me. Now, who was it?
好吧 告诉我吧 到底是谁
Nobody. It doesn't matter. It was a mistake. It's over.
谁也不是 不重要的 这是个错误 结束了
I just wanna forget it ever happened.
我只想忘了这件事
No, Roz, Roz, listen, you know, we've all been there.
不 Roz Roz 人人都有这种时候
Come on, you were just looking for a little comfort.
得了吧 你就想找点安慰
It's all right. No reason to beat yourself up about it.
没关系的 没必要折磨自己
Hey, baby, I'm sorry I had to skip out before breakfast.
嗨 宝贝儿 抱歉没和你一起吃早餐
Oh, Bulldog. Bulldog?
Bulldog Bulldog
Bulldog. Bulldog!
Bulldog Bulldog
Oh, Frasier, swear you won't tell anybody else.
Frasier 你发誓不告诉别人
So you told the doc, huh? Guess you just had to brag, huh?
你告诉医生了哈 等不及想显摆了是吧
Hey, hey, I don't blame you. I told a few guys myself.
嘿 我可没怪你 我也告诉了几个人
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God.
天呐 天呐 天呐
Gee, where have I heard that before?
哇 怎么听着这么耳熟呢
I'll just leave you two alone.
我还是先走吧
I'm right behind you.
我马上就来
Gee, where have I heard that before?
哇 这句也这么耳熟呢
Stop that.
闭嘴吧
Look, Bulldog, last night was a mistake.
听着 Bulldog 昨晚完全是个错误
I will regret it for the rest of my life.
我肠子都悔青了
And if you ever bring it up again,
你要是再敢提这事
I promise you, you will regret it.
我保证也让你悔青肠子
Hey.
好吧
Your place tonight.
今晚去你那
Ten o'clock. Use the service elevator.
十点 从货梯上来
How's the speech coming along? Oh, it's almost finished.
发言稿准备的怎么样了 就快好了
So though you are graduating today, your learning is just begun.
尽管毕业在即 但是知识的旅途才刚刚开始
There's something in the cushions back here.
靠垫里有什么东西
What, you found something? Yeah, it's...
什么 你摸到什么了 呃 这是
Oh, it's a cell phone. Is this Frasier's?
是个手♥机♥ 是Frasier的吗
No, he had his when he left for work this morning.
不是 他早上上班的时候带着手♥机♥了
Must be his brother's. I'll tell him the next time he's over.
肯定是他弟弟的 等他来的时候我告诉他
I'm gonna finish tidying up the kitchen.
我去继续收拾厨房♥了
Hello.
我回来了
Hey, Fras. Hello, Donny.
嗨 Fras 嗨 Donny
Hope I didn't come home at an inconvenient moment.
我回来的点儿没不合适吧
No, your timing's perfect, actually. One egg roll left.
没有 来得正是时候 还剩一个蛋卷
Nice hands. Yes, they were.
好身手 接蛋卷之前是挺好
Here's your drink. Oh, thanks. Isn't she great?
给你饮料 哦 谢谢 她真是太好了
She takes me on a three-mile run and then feeds me diet soda.
带我跑三英里 还只给我喝无糖可乐
I thought I'd hate healthy living,
我本来以为自己讨厌健康生活呢
but, you know, it ain't so bad.
其实也还不错
Daphne, why are you wearing that rubber glove?
Daphne 你怎么戴着橡胶手套啊
What, this? I was doing the dishes.
这个吗 我在刷碗嘛
With just one? It's the English way.
戴一个刷碗 英国人就这样
You wash with the left, dry with the right.
左手刷碗 右手擦干
Started during the war, I think, when rubber was rationed.
好像是打仗时候留下的传统 那时候橡胶少
Oh, yes.
啊 这样
Can I see you in the kitchen, Dr. Crane? Yes, of course.
你能来一下厨房♥吗 好的
Let me just call Niles first. He cancelled on me again today.
等我先给Niles打个电♥话♥ 他今天又放我鸽子了
I'll just be a second here.
我用一下就好
I just gotta check up on a case I'm finishing.
我得问问结案的情况
Poor bastard, I'm really taking him to the cleaners.
可怜的家伙 真得找人洗白他
Well, perhaps you'd be so kind as to bring the couch along.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表