I'll see you Sunday at your Super Bowl party.
周日在你们的超级碗聚会上再见了
I see you told Roz the news and she went insane.
看来你告诉Roz真♥相♥之后她就疯了
Couldn't do it.
我做不到
Told her we were watching the Super Bowl with Dad,
我告诉她我们要和爸爸一起看超级碗
and she and her mother are coming over.
而她和她妈妈要一起过来
This is a nightmare.
这真是恶梦
I know, I know. I've got to find some way to tell Dad.
我知道 我要找到合适的方式告诉爸爸
I have to watch the Super Bowl?
我得跟着看超级碗
Suppose the sooner I tell him, the better.
我觉得越早告诉他越好
Oh, not necessarily.
哦 也不一定
What do you mean? Well, you know Dad.
什么意思 你了解爸
If you warn him Joanna's coming over,
如果你告诉他Joanna要过来
he'll just bolt to McGinty's.
他会直接逃去McGinty
If I were you, I would wait till five minutes before game time,
如果我是你 我会在比赛开始前五分钟
then spring it on him. That way, he has no choice but to stay.
再提出来 那样他别无选择只能留下
Well, I think I owe him more than five minutes' warning.
我觉得提前五分钟才告诉他太过分了吧
Besides that, Dad would never deliberately hurt Joanna
除此之外 爸爸绝对不会放鸽子
by standing her up.
故意伤害Joanna
He is first and foremost a gentleman.
首先他是一个绅士
I saw Roz, so I hid outside
我看见Roz了 所以我躲在外面
in case that old gasbag of a mother was with her.
我怕她那个话篓老妈跟她在一起
Well, I guess she wasn't. Everybody's still awake.
不过她应该不在 大家没被她唠叨着了
Here we go.
快开始啦
Look at those guys in the locker room.
看看那些在更衣室的家伙们
Nervous, hearts pounding,
紧张 心跳加速
probably a little sick to their stomachs.
可能还有点恶心
The poor kids. Yes.
可怜的娃们 是嘛
Until I got out of high school,
在我高中毕业之前
I didn't know there was any other way to feel in a locker room.
我都不知道在更衣室里还能有别的感觉
What's the matter with you? You keep looking at your watch.
你怎么了 一直在看表
Was I? Yeah.
我有吗 有
Is there something on your mind?
你有心事吗
No. No, no, no.
没 没 没 没
But there's something I need
但是我有事跟你说
to talk to you about, but now is not the time.
不过现在不是合适的时候
Now is the time. Just let me get the door.
现在时间合适了 先等我开门
No, Dad, that's what I have to talk to you about.
不 爸爸 这就是我要跟你说的
See, that's gonna be Roz and her mother.
门外是Roz和她妈妈
What? Well,
什么 好吧
Joanna had such a good time with you the other night,
Joanna那晚和你一起很开心
and you did say that you would see her again.
你也确实说了你愿意再见她
Rather than send her home with her feelings hurt,
与其让她伤心地回家
I had to told her you wanted her here. What, like a date?
我只能撒谎说你邀请了她 什么 像约会一样
That's the beauty of it. It's like a date, but it's not a date.
这就是美好之处 像约会而不是约会
You just, you know, make small talk. You pass the dip.
你就稍微聊聊天 递个薯片蘸酱
No, Frasier, you don't understand.
不 Frasier 你不了解
Look, Dad, I know that you
听着爸爸 我知道你
found her a little less than scintillating,
觉得她不够有吸引力
but please, it'll be over before you know it.
但是拜托撑一下 很快就会结束了
Hey, Frasier.
你好 Frasier
Hi, Bonnie. Martin.
嗨 Bonnie Martin
Hey, Bonnie, glad you could make it. Let me hold that, yes.
嗨 Bonnie 很高兴你能过来 让我来拿
See, this is what I was trying to tell you, Frasier.
看到了吧 Frasier 这就是我一直想告诉你的
I invited Bonnie. Oh, how nice.
我邀请了Bonnie 哦 真好
So, what do you got here?
你带什么过来了
Oh, it's my special devilled ham in the shape of a football.
哦 是我特制的橄榄球形芥末烤火腿
But I still need to put on some macaroni laces.
我还要放一些通心粉装饰
Oh, okay. Well, the kitchen's right down there.
哦 好的 厨房♥就在那边
Just holler if you need anything.
需要什么就叫我
What did you invite her for?
你请她过来干嘛
Because I like her, I thought I might want to ask her out
因为我喜欢她 我想跟她约会
and I thought if she came over for the game,
我想邀她过来看比赛
that'd be a step in the right direction.
让我们的关系能更进一步
You know, I mean, like a date, but not a date.
你懂的 像约会而不是约会
That's gonna be Roz and her mother.
那应该是Roz和她妈妈
Should I put some coffee on while I'm here?
需要我煮点咖啡吗
You better. We're gonna need it.
最好煮上 一会儿得醒醒神
Come on, Dad, would it kill you to be civil for the length of one Super Bowl?
拜托 爸 你不吐槽能死吗 就坚持看完比赛不行吗
What is that, an hour out of your life?
能多长时间 也就一个小时吧
Hi. Hi. Oh, sorry, come on in.
嗨 嗨 哦 不好意思 快进来
Thank you so much for inviting us.
非常感谢你邀请我们
It wouldn't be any fun without you.
你不在的话就没趣儿了
Frasier, could you show my mom where Alice can finish her nap?
Frasier 你能帮我妈找个让Alice睡觉的地方吗
I'm sure Dad would love to. Dad?
老爸应该很愿意带路吧
My pleasure, yeah. Just come this way, Joanna.
我很乐意 这边走 Joanna
So you're a big football fan?
你是橄榄球迷吗
No, actually, I've never even seen a game.
不 其实我从来没看过橄榄球比赛
I was hoping you would explain as we go along.
我还想着请你在看的时候讲解给我听呢
Okay, who's hungry?
好了 有谁饿了吗
Oh, hi, I'm Bonnie.
哦 嗨 我是Bonnie
Hi. From McGinty's. Oh, I didn't know you were coming.
嗨 你在McGinty工作 我不知道你会过来
Yeah, Martin invited me. He was real cute about it.
对 Martin邀请了我 他真可爱
He checked with all the waitresses to find out if I was single.
他问了所有女招待我是不是单身
Yes, well, you know how Dad is. He's always trying to...
对 你知道我爸 他总是想着
Hey, hey, the Coyote.
嗨嗨 丛林狼
Find a new girl for Niles.
为Niles找个新女伴
Niles, you remember Bonnie. She waited on us at McGinty's.
Niles 你还记得Bonnie吧 McGinty的女招待
Oh, yes, of course. I'll have a vodka martini, very dry.
哦 是的 我要一杯伏特加马提尼 浓一些
Don't be silly, Niles. Bonnie is here as our guest.
别傻了 Niles Bonnie是我们的客人
Yeah, your dad thought you two might hit it off.
对 你♥爸♥爸觉得你们俩很合得来
The Super Bowl and a date. Hot diggity.
超级碗和一个约会 太棒了
Well, come here. You're just in time for my specialty.
过来吧 你正好赶上了我的特色菜
Isn't that interesting? Something formerly ham.
很有意思不是吗 曾经是火腿的某种东西
Well, I'm off to the cinema. You're not staying for the game?
好了 我要去电影院了 你不留下来看比赛吗
Sorry, but American football's not for me.
嗯 美式足球不是我的菜
And they're showing Wuthering Heights downtown.
市中心的影院在上映<呼啸山庄>
I think it's the most romantic movie ever made.
我觉得那是最最浪漫的电影
You're going alone? Yes, unfortunately.
你自己去吗 对呀 没办法
It's more fun to go with someone.
有个伴一起去会更有意思
Except, of course, it always ends the same way.
但是 结局都是一样的
Me weeping all over me date's shoulder,
我一直趴在约会对象的肩膀上哭泣
while he does what he can to comfort me.
而他竭尽所能地安慰我
Well, you should've seen me cry putting onions in this ham loaf.
你该看看我把洋葱塞进火腿时哭成什么样
I must have gone through a whole roll of toilet paper.
我可能用了整整一卷手纸
Well, enjoy your game.
希望你们玩得开心
Frasier, may I see you in the kitchen?
Frasier 能来厨房♥帮我一下吗
That's amazing. You do all that you do
太厉害了 你工作那么繁忙
and still have time to be a
周末还有时间
docent at the cheese museum on the weekends.
去奶酪博物馆做讲解员
Frasier, can I see you in the kitchen?
Frasier 能来厨房♥帮我一下吗
Just a second, Dad. I gotta take drink orders in here.
等一下 老爸 我先问一下大家想喝什么
Thanks for setting me up with that SPAM-happy tootsie.
多谢你安排我和那个喜欢肉罐头的女招待约会
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Bonnie. Frasier told me you invited her here for me.
Bonnie Frasier告诉我你邀请她来是为了我
I invited her here for me. He probably said I invited her for you
我邀请她是为了自己 他那么说大概是
because he didn't wanna hurt Miss Boring's feelings.
因为他不想伤害无聊小姐的感情
Now, now, no private conversations. Your dates are waiting.
停停 不要进行私人谈话 你们的约会对象在等着
They're not our dates. We hate them.
他们不是我们的约会对象 我们讨厌她们
Now, listen, I realise that this is a very difficult situation,
听着 我知道现在情况很复杂
but if we all cooperate,
但是只要合作就能撑过去
we can send everybody home happy.
让每个人高高兴兴回家去
And, Dad, if you would like,
老爸 如果你愿意
you can discreetly take Bonnie aside
你可以偷偷把Bonnie带到一边
and tell her what's going on.
告诉她是怎么回事儿
Bonnie, can I tell you something? I said discreetly.
Bonnie 我能跟你说件事吗 我说了要偷偷地
I think the game is about to start.
我觉得比赛要开始了
Oh, that reminds me. I wanna get Alice's bottle warming.
提醒我了 我要把Alice的奶热一下
Oh, you have a baby? Oh, the most adorable little girl.
哦 你有个宝宝 哦 最可爱的小女孩
Yeah, she's a real beaut. You ought to see her, Bonnie.
对 她是个美人 Bonnie 你应该去看看
You can come with me if you want when I feed her.
我喂她的时候你可以一起过来
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表