剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
理查德跟杰瑞给你看过谱子了吗
Have Richard and Jerry shown you any of the tunes yet?
他们三个月前就来我家
They came to my apartment three months ago
-给我弹过谱子了 -是吗
- to play through the score. - Oh, yeah.
为了引诱我演这个角色
To try to entice me to do the part.
我之前在试着排
Oh, well, I-I was just playing around
第一幕的经典曲目《无论洛拉想要什么》
with the big act one number, "Whatever Lola Wants."
我还没有想好所有的动作
I haven't got every piece of it figured out quite yet,
-但是 -是什么拖了你的进度
- but, uh-- - What's taking you so long?
这是一场关于诱惑的舞蹈
It's a seduction, the whole number.
-显而易见 -乔在这里
- Clearly. - Um, Joe's here,
一开始会有一些对白
and there's some dialogue at the top.
对白 对白 对白 鼓点响起来
Dialogue, dialogue, dialogue. Drums come in.
你已经累了 所以胳膊垂下来了
You're already tired, so your arm drops.
这一点也不诱惑
That's hardly seductive.
她不太擅长引诱男人
She's not very good at seducing.
转一整圈
Full rotation of the feet.
我还以为她是世界上最有魅力的狐狸精
I thought she was the world's greatest temptress.
以前是 但她已经172岁了
In her prime, but she's 172 years old.
做狐狸精有些太老了
A little long in the tooth for a temptress.
保持姿势 下巴收回
Chin down on the soutenu.
你跟上了 不错
You caught that wave, that's nice.
然后你在这
And then, you're here.
挪过去 缩回来 然后耷拉肩膀
Scoot, contract, and there. Slouch the shoulders.
耷拉 我以前从没听哪个编舞
Slouch? I don't think I've ever heard that word
用过这个词
from a choreographer before.
你还不想献出自己
Oh, you don't want to give anything away.
让他主动过来
Let him come to you.
*只要洛拉想要*
*Whatever Lola wants*
*就一定能得到*
*Lola gets*
我不动吗
I'm not moving?
还有什么比站着不动更性感吗
What's sexier than standing still?
这时候开始有动作
The movement comes here.
*小伙子 小洛拉想得到你*
*And, little man, little Lola wants you*
在气口的地方脱掉手套
Toss your glove on the cut-off.
-这是脱衣舞 -你终于明白了
- It's a striptease. - Now you're catching on.
下一段也是一样 前八小节不动
Next verse is the same. Pulse on the first eight bars.
然后
And--
*下定决心*
*Make up your mind to have*
他们不会允许你这么做的
They're not going to let you do this, you know.
*不要后悔*
*No regrets*
他们是谁
Who's "They"?
乔治 哈尔 观众 剧评人
George, Hal, the audience, critics.
你不能在百老汇跳脱衣舞
You can't do a striptease on Broadway.
你觉得粗俗吗
You think it's vulgar?
*放松下来*
*Recline yourself*
*服从内心 你会相安无事*
*Resign yourself, you're through*
另一只手套丢掉
The other glove goes.
到了桥接的地方 解开裙子 然后
And now, we're onto the bridge. Start to undo your skirt, and--
*我总能得到*
*I always get*
臀部直冲着乔
And hips straight through to Joe.
*我瞄准的猎物*
*What I aim for*
六 七 八
Six, seven, eight.
脱开裙子
Squeeze out of your skirt.
*你的心与魂灵*
*Your heart and soul*
然后
And--
*是我的目标*
*Is what I came for*
落下
Drop.
你从哪学会这个动作的
Where'd you learn that?
我14岁时在跳滑稽歌♥舞
I was dancing burlesque houses when I was 14.
一 二 三
Huh. One, two, three--
我是十三岁
I was 13.
加州洛杉矶夜♥总♥会♥
-一 二 三 -我在佛罗伦萨花♥园♥演出过
- One, two, three-- - I played the Florentine Gardens.
-真带劲 -确实如此
- That's fancy. - Oh, and it was.
花生壳洒在地板上 极尽奢华
Peanut shells on the floor and everything.
我不是想吹嘘
I don't mean to brag,
但我曾是风之穴的头牌
but I headlined at the Cave of Winds.
-不是吧 -真的
- You did not. - Yeah.
你母亲怎么说呢
What about your mother?
她不介意你在那些地方跳舞吗
She didn't mind you dancing in those places?
不 不 我母亲总是鼓励我
No, no, my mother always encouraged me.
-你父亲呢 -我父亲
- Your father? - My father was...
就没那么鼓励我 你父母呢
less encouraging. Your parents?
他们才不在乎我在哪儿跳舞呢
Oh, they didn't care where I was dancing
只要我把钱带回家就行 够意思吧
as long as I brought money home, boo-hoo.
-我们接着跳吗 -我们继续吧
- Should we go back? - Let's go on.
腿抬起来 然后回到乔身边
Uh, leg up, and back to Joe,
一 二 三 四
and one, two, three, four,
五 手臂 七
five, arms, seven.
左 右 左 右 那是什么动作
Left, right, left, right-- what's that?
她有点痒痒 不得不挠
She had an itch. She had to scratch it.
-你已经加动作了 -我已经让它变得更好了
- You're already adding steps? - I'm already making it better.
你跟杰克·科尔也这样吗
Would you do that with Jack Cole?
我也打听过你
I asked about you, too.
杰克·科尔一直很感激
Jack Cole always appreciated
我对舞蹈的改进建议
my suggestions for improvements.
-我听说的可不是这样 -有时他会大喊
- That's not his reputation. - Oh, sometimes, he might yell,
或者扔东西 帽子 鞋子 椅子
or throw something. A hat, a shoe, a chair.
-那你为什么不离开 -离开去哪儿
- Why didn't you leave? - And go where?
接下来呢
What comes next?
下一部分
Um, next part.
我以为你没想好所有的舞步呢
I thought you didn't have all the pieces figured out yet.
我想谦虚点
Well, I try to be modest.
五 六 五 六 七 八
Five, six, a-five, six, seven, eight.
轻拍 臀部 加上转身 再回到乔身边
Tap and hip, add the turn, and back to Joe.
我什么时候能知道自己有没有入选
When do I find out if I got this part or not?
你早就入选了
You already got this part.
你进屋之前就已经入选了
You had the part before you walked in here.
好吧 那我进来时你怎么不直说呢
Well, why didn't you just say so when I came in here?
你也没问呀
You didn't ask.
-你还没睡呢 -也不太晚 对吧
- You're still up. - Oh, it's not so late, is it?
-已经十二点多了 -你完全正确
- Well, it's after 12:00. - You are absolutely right.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
比昨天好多了
Well, I'm much better than yesterday.
-你得好好睡觉 小琼 -我没事
- You need your sleep, Joanie. - I'm fine.
-怎么样 -不错
- How was it? - Yeah, it was good.
-她很棒 -你喜欢她吗
- She's good, yeah. - You liked her?
她学得很快
She's fast.
本来只想教她前十六个动作
I planned to teach her the first 16 bars.
结果把整支舞都学完了
We ended up doing the whole number.
真是厉害
How about that?
我想你会喜欢她的
I think you're going to love her.
她能信手拈来那些舞步
She's uh, natural with these steps.
-她会表演吗 -会 她会表演
- Can she act? - Yeah, she can act.
她还能唱歌♥
She can--she can sing.
所有人 所有人 停下
Everyone, everybody, stop.
你们看到格温的胳膊动作了吗
You see what Gwen's doing with the arms?
大家都看到了吗
Everyone see that?
格温 给他们看下你的动作
Gwen, show them what you're doing with the arms.
挖冰淇淋 钻石和珍珠
Scooping ice cream! Diamonds and pearls.
她一开始就提起了你
She brought you up, first thing.
她喜欢你在《伽利略》的表演
Yeah, she loved you in "Galileo."
真的吗 那挺好的
Really? Well, that's very nice.
对 她是你的忠实粉丝
Yeah, she's a big fan of yours.
她亲口说的
She said that.
五 六 五 六 七 八
Five, six, a-five, six, seven, eight.
-你需要什么吗 还是 -不用
- You need anything, or... - No.
来杯水什么的
A glass of water or something?
就是这样
That's it.
这就对了 就是这样 伙计们
That's it, that's the step, fellas.
我们能把这个升降台放舞台右边吗
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表