剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
It's Bob.
他发誓你只需要听着
He swears you just have to listen.
给
Here.
我来吧
I got it.
听着 我有些消息
Look, I got some news.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》发现了丽莎要出演
The--the "Times," they--they-- they found out about Liza.
他们想回来 再看一次这个剧
They wanted to come back, review the show again.
我试着阻止他们了
I tried to keep them out.
我使出了浑身解数 格温
I fought tooth and nail, Gwen.
但他们还是会买♥♥票看
They were just gonna buy tickets anyway.
所以
So...
好消息是他们很喜欢
Good news is they loved it.
克莱夫·巴恩斯说他会再去剧院看一次
Clive Barnes says he's actually seeing it again.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》舞蹈和戏剧评论家
对百老汇作品的成败有巨大影响力
他改变主意了
He, uh--he changed his mind.
他觉得这部作品很棒
He thinks it's a great show.
他说了很多关于你的好话
He says a lot of nice things about you.
说你杰出
How terrific you are.
他只是说丽莎 她很与众不同
He just says Liza, she's, uh, you know--she's different.
我问了票房♥ 在那篇评论发布后
I talked to the box office and, after that review,
从六点开始大家就排起了长队购票
there was a line down the block starting at 6:00 to buy tickets.
这是好消息 格温
That's good news, Gwen.
对作品来说 你知道吗
For the show, you know?
你是说
Good news for--
对你来说
for you,
-这是好消息 -格温
- you mean. - Gwen.
这是你一直想要的 不是吗
This is what you always wanted, isn't it?
-一位年轻貌美的当红明星 -格温
- A hot young star. - Gwen,
-你会伤到自己 -不是这样
- you're gonna hurt yourself. - Okay, that's not true.
你为她改变舞步了吗
Did you change the steps for her?
听我说
Listen to me.
你有没有改编舞步
Did you change the choreography?
我加了一些之前切掉的舞步
Uh, I put back a few of the steps that we cut.
那些你觉得我做不到的舞步
The ones you thought I couldn't do.
你想让我说什么 格温
What--what do you want me to say, Gwen?
你从来都不想让我演这个角色 是不是
You never wanted me in this part, did you?
格温 别这样 你在...
Gwen, come on. What--
你觉得我不能让这部剧火起来 是不是
You never thought I could carry the show, did you?
是不是
Did you?
-怎样 -我觉得15年前当我们
- Well? - I thought you could do it 15 years ago
最开始讨论时你能做到
when we first started talking about it.
格温
Gwen...
怎么了
What?
我在想也许我们应该穿过公园走回家
I'm thinking that maybe we should walk home through the park.
今天天气真好 但我确实有好多
It's such a beautiful d-- but I do have so many people
想联♥系♥的人
that I want to call.
我在想现在是不是太早了
I wonder if it's too soon.
-是的 -怎么了
- Uh, yeah. - What?
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Uh, n--nothing.
-我只是... -什么 怎么了
- Uh, I'm just-- - What? What is it?
怎么回事
What's wr--what's wrong?
没有 只是 我是不是...
No, it's just, uh, am I--
我是孩子的父亲吗 告诉我实话
Am I the father? Tell me the truth.
-我是... -你别开玩笑了
- Am I-- - You cannot be serious.
你听到了 利特曼
You heard--I mean, Littman,
你听到了他说我的精♥子♥
you heard what he said and my sperm...
-我不能 他说我不能 -我知道
- I can't--he says I can't-- - Yes, I know.
-好吧 那怎么 -所以这才是个奇迹啊
- Well, then what-- - But that's why it's a miracle.
你还和 你还和谁在一起过
Who else have you-- who else have you been with?
你真是疯了
You are out of your mind.
鲍比
Bobby.
你是我唯一的男人
You are the only man for me.
我爱你
I love you.
好吗
Okay?
-他是故意的 -你不该说话
- He did it on purpose. - You really shouldn't talk.
不做宣传 不打广♥告♥
No publicity. No ads.
不过是个保护我的巨大秘密
It's all a big secret to protect me.
只是个引起评论家兴趣的伎俩
It was just a trick to make the critics interested enough
让他们在没有我的情况下回来再看一遍
to come back again and review it without me.
你应该辞职
You should quit.
我是认真的 格温
I'm serious, Gwen.
鲍伯不欣赏你 你为什么还回去
Why go back if Bob doesn't appreciate you?
你不需要受这气 你不需要他
You don't need this. You don't need him.
这样的评论
With a review like this,
能让这剧演上好几年
the show will run for years.
版税就能让妮可这辈子吃喝无忧
The royalties will set Nicole up forever.
妮可没事的
Nicole's fine.
她不需要你的版税
She doesn't need your royalties.
这是我的职责 别对我指手画脚
This is my job. Don't tell me how to do my job.
-你好 卡洛斯 -沃登小姐
- Well, hello, Carlos. - Miss Verdon.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
很高兴见到你 你还好吗
Wonderful to see you. How are you?
很好 很好 谢谢
I'm well, I'm well. Thank you.
我猜过去几周剧院门口肯定忙坏了
Oh, I bet you had a busy few weeks at the stage door.
每晚都像暴徒进村 太可怕了
Mob scene every night. It was awful.
你来早了
You're here early.
回来工作嘛
Well, back to work.
听着 剧组准备了些东西
Hey, listen, the cast is planning something to
庆祝你回来 不过是个惊喜
welcome you back. Now, it's a surprise.
别告诉他们我提前说了
Don't tell them I said anything.
-这张嘴密不透风 -你还好吗
- Mum's the word. - How you feeling?
我很好 好多了
I'm good. Much better.
谢谢你关心 好多了
Thank you for asking, much better.
比以往都好
Better than ever.
*但纵情享受当下*
*But oh it's Heaven*
*就如置身天堂*
*Nowadays*
谢谢你让我替你演出
丽莎
真可爱 看看这小脸蛋
So cute. What a punim.
我知道 看这头发
I know. Look at that head of hair.
妮可和鲍比简直就是一个模子印出来的
Nicole looks exactly like Bobby.
-那双眼睛 -还好南茜像你
- Those eyes. - Well, luckily Nancy looks just like you.
是啊 谢天谢地
Oh, thank the Lord.
你决定中间名了吗
Did you finally decide on a middle name?
普罗维顿丝
Providence.
美极了
Oh, beautiful.
你好啊
Hello.
爸爸在那 是爸爸
There's Daddy. It's Daddy.
你好爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
*来吧亲爱的 让我们放纵一下*
*Come on babe why don't we paint the town*
*还有那美妙的爵士*
*And all that jazz*
*我要跳到精疲力尽 衣衫褪尽*
*I'm gonna rouge my knees and roll my stockings down*
*还有那美妙的爵士*
*And all that jazz*
*发动汽车 我知道一个狂欢的好去处*
*Start the car I know a whoopee spot*
*那里有冰冷的酒 和火♥辣♥的音乐*
*Where the gin is cold but the piano's hot*
*喧闹的大厅*
*It's just a noisy hall*
*不眠之夜*
*Where there's a nightly brawl*
*还有那美妙的爵士*
*And all that jazz*
*爵士*
*That jazz*
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表