剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
*舞动*
*Dance*
你寄给我的那个剧怎么样了
And what about that-- the play that you sent me?
-叫什么来着 -《伽马射线》
- The, um-- - "Gamma Rays"?
谢谢
Thank you.
我总是记不住它的名字 谁能记住
I can never remember that title. Who can?
我读过了 我让你推荐我去演
I read it. I ask you to submit me for it.
-我推荐过你了 -我知道你推荐过了
- Well, I did submit you. - I know you did.
我知道你推荐过了
I know you did.
但是你想象一下我走在街上
But imagine me walking down the street,
看着它的海报
seeing the poster.
那是谁 雪莉
Who is it? Shelley.
编剧早就把这个角色给她了
The playwright had already offered her the role.
他们根本没为这个角色安排试镜
They didn't end up auditioning for the part at all.
所以...
So...
那真是...
Oh. That's...
你觉得《芝加哥》会巡演吗
Do you think "Chicago" will tour?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们还没决定
They haven't decided yet.
因为它的版税 对你来说会是
Because the royalties, that would be
非常稳定的收入来源
a very healthy revenue stream for you.
是的
Mm. Yes.
版税会很可观 但我...
Royalties would be wonderful, but I...
我是个演员 梅尔 我得演戏
I'm an actress, Mel. I need to act.
没有人比我更恨洛杉矶 但是
I hate it more than anyone but, uh,
那里现在有很多工作机会
LA is where the work is right now.
我在洛杉矶长大 我已经受够那地方了
I grew up in Los Angeles, and that was plenty for me.
你可以
You could be booking
每周客串不同的戏
a different guest spot every week.
演什么 奄奄一息的祖母
Oh, as what, the dying grandmother
还是某个被抢了钱包的老妇人
or some old--the lady who gets her purse snatched?
我只是 我没法...
I just--I can't--
梅尔 让我去犹太成人礼上表演
Mel, book me on the bar mitzvah circuit.
至少我可以手握麦克风
At least I'd have a mic in my hands and...
稍微伸伸腿
Stretch my legs a little.
我会打电♥话♥联络一下
I'll make some calls.
安妮 你可以进来了
Annie, we're ready for you.
好
Great.
你可以跟城里的任何女孩出去
You can go out with any girl in town.
没错
That's right.
我跟城里的任何女孩出去
I go out with any girl in town,
但我晚上回到你身边
but I stay in with you.
乔 这不公平
Joe, it's not fair.
该死
Shit.
我总是弄撒东西 还有咖啡
I'm spilling everything, the coffee.
就是 一切都不对
It's just--it's all wrong.
请先停一下
Hold there, please.
很好 安妮 说得很好
That's good, Annie. That's very good.
我想帮你调整一下
Um, I'd like to give you an adjustment.
电影中的这个角色 凯蒂
The character in the film, Katie,
她 她真的很想让他明白她的想法
she--she really wants to let him have it.
你 你能理解吗
You--you understand?
她没必要对他客气 不用克制情绪
She doesn't need to be polite. Just don't hold back.
明白吗
You know?
从刚才那段开始
Take it from the same place.
给她提一下词
Give her the line.
谁是迈克尔·格雷厄姆
Who's Michael Graham?
他是我芭蕾舞班上的一个舞者
He's a dancer in my ballet class.
同性恋还是异性恋
Straight or gay?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你 你知道我什么意思
You--you--you know what it means.
那不算是真正的问题
That's not a real question.
再来一次 还是这段话
Do it again. Same place.
谁是迈克尔·格雷厄姆
Who is Michael Graham?
他是我芭蕾舞班上的一个舞者
He's a dancer in my ballet class.
同性恋还是异性恋
Straight or gay?
-你什么意思 -你知道吗
- What do you mean? - Uh, you know what?
让我 给我 把剧本给我
Let me--just give me-- give me the thing,
我来示范一下
and I'm gonna do it.
你... 是... 来吧 站起来
You--is it-- Go ahead. Get up.
我不想跟迈克尔·格雷厄姆出去
So I don't want to go out with Michael Graham.
也不想约会
I don't want to date.
再来一遍 再来一遍
Do it again. Do it again.
乔 我不想跟迈克尔·格雷厄姆出去
Ah, Joe, I don't want to go out with Michael Graham.
也不想约会
I don't want to date.
还是这段 再来一遍 再来一遍
Same place. Go again. Go again.
我不想跟迈克尔·格雷厄姆出去
I don't want to go out with Michael Graham.
我 我也不想约会
I-I-I don't want to date.
不行 越来越差了 再来一遍
No, it's getting worse. Same place.
我不想跟迈克尔·格雷厄姆出去
I don't want to go out with Michael Graham.
不行 再来一遍 还是这句话
No. Go again. Same place.
我不想跟迈克尔·格雷厄姆出去
I don't want to go out with Michael Graham.
-也不想约会 -不行 再来一遍
- I don't want to date. - No. Go again.
我不想跟迈克尔·格雷厄姆出去
I don't want to go out with Michael Graham.
-也不想约会 -见鬼了 安妮
- I don't want to date. - Goddamn it, Annie.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我不想跟迈克尔·格雷厄姆出去
I don't want to go out with Michael Graham.
-也不想约会 -这都是什么
- I don't want to date. - What is that?
我不想跟迈克尔·格雷厄姆出去
I don't want to go out with Michael Graham.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在问你问题 你在干什么
I asked you a question. What are you doing?
你为什么不能完全投入地演这幕戏
Why can't you do this scene like it means something to you?
因为这不是一幕戏
Because this isn't a scene.
因为这是我的人生 这些台词都是我说过的话
Because this is my life. These are my words.
你把我们的生活片段截取出来
You took our life and you put it
把它变成了电影里一幕该死的戏
into a fucking scene in a movie.
这就是原因
That's why.
这段话再来一遍
Same place.
我不想跟迈克尔·格雷厄姆出去
I don't want to go out with Michael Graham.
也不想约会
I don't want to date.
我根本没精力去应酬别人
I have no more small talk left in me.
我不想出去鬼混 也不想玩感情游戏
I don't want to fool around. I don't want to play games.
我只想好好爱你
I just want to love you.
好 就是这样
Well, that was it.
这就是 这就是我们一直想要的
That was--that's what we've been looking for.
棒极了 非常精彩
That was terrific. That was wonderful.
恭喜你 安妮 你得到这个角色了
Congratulations, Annie, you got the part.
假如威利斯夫人刚刚打电♥话♥给你了
Say, a, uh, Mrs. Willis just called you.
泰迪的校长吗
Teddy's principal?
对 她今晚想和你谈谈
Yeah, she wants to speak to you tonight
如果你回家的话
if you're gonna be home.
我告诉你 我能教任何人
I'm telling you, I can teach anybody.
我没有节奏感 从没有过
I've got no rhythm. I never have.
我觉得你有
Oh, I think you do.
你回来得太晚了
You're home pretty late.
你怎么还没睡
What are you doing still up?
你喝酒了
You been drinking?
只是一点点
Yeah, just a little.
那会留下印记的
That's gonna leave a mark.
你得用杯垫
You you got to use a coaster.
我吃了一片你的安♥非♥他♥命♥
I took one of your Dexies.
好吧 你今晚会有大半时间
Oh, well, you're gonna have a hell of a time
辗转反侧睡不着的 孩子
trying to fall asleep, kid.
你有能帮我睡着的药吗
Well, do you have a pill that'll help me sleep?
不会给你的
You're not getting one.
-或许我该走了 -不 你才刚到这
- Maybe I should go. - No, you just got here.
布丽姬特是个女演员 我在给她挑选角色
Bridget's an actress. I'm casting her in the movie.
还没确定是电影的哪个部分
I'm not sure which part yet,
但是 我们会找到的
but, uh, we're gonna find something.
-对 -这是妮可
- Yeah. - This is Nicole.
你好吗
Hi, how do you do?
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表