剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
欢迎 女士们先生们
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
-那根本没有什么意义 -骗子
- It didn't mean anything. - Liar!
听我说 我...
Oh, listen to me. I--I--
格温·沃登
试图得到《芝加哥》改编权的两年前
-以后不会再发生这种事了 -闭嘴
- It's never gonna happen again. - Oh, shut up!
我...听着 我喝多了
I--listen, I was drinking too much.
-我...我本来在工作 -我剧里的合唱女郎
- I was--I was working. - A chorus girl in my show?
你疯了吗
Hey, are you out of your mind?
都结束了
I--it's over.
她跟其他组员可不是这么说的
Oh, that's not what she told the rest of the cast!
-好吧 我... -你
- Okay, okay, I-- - You...
-别这样 -羞辱我
- Hey, hey! - Are humiliating me!
你知道我爱你到发狂吧
You know I'm crazy about you?
我在考虑 我们结婚吧
I was thinking, let's get married.
别说了
Oh, stop it.
-我是认真的 -别说了
- I'm serious. - Oh, stop.
别说了 别说了
Stop it. Stop.
-我觉得我们应该结婚 -鲍比
- I think we should get married. - Bobby.
-我想有个孩子 -鲍比
- I want to have a baby. - Bobby,
-别说了 你不 -格温妮斯·伊芙琳·沃登
- sto--you don't-- - Gwyneth Evelyn Verdon.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
鲍比 你看看我们
Bobby, look at us.
看看我们
Look at us.
你将要看到一个关于贪婪
You're about to witness a story of greed...
我没有你活不下去 我需要你
I can't live without you. I need you.
剥削
Exploitation...
我想和你生个孩子
I want to have a baby with you.
通奸
Adultery...
我想永远和你在一起
I want to be with you forever.
背叛的故事
And treachery.
我想和你一起组建家庭
And I want to have a family with you.
-你不知道你自己在说什么 -我知道
- You don't know what you're talking about. - But I do.
所有我们内心珍视的东西
All the things we hold near and dear to our hearts.
我想组建个家庭 跟你生个孩子
I want to build a family. I want to make a baby with you.
我想 我想娶你 我爱你
I want to--I want to marry you. I love you.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我们...我们一起组建家庭吧
Let's--let's make a family together.
我们一起生个孩子吧
Let's have a baby.
*不 我不是任何人的妻子*
*No, I'm no one's wife*
*但我爱我的生活*
*but oh I love my life*
*还有那美妙的*
*And all that*
芝加哥
鲍伯·佛西从医院回来后第一次排练
*爵士*
*Jazz*
停下 停下 停下
Stop, stop, stop.
嗯 再来一次
Yeah, um, st--uh, do it again.
不要带微笑
Take out the smiles.
你入这行多久了
How long have you been in this business?
你知道每个制片
You know every production
都会给导演上保险吧
takes out an insurance policy on the director, right?
-这是标准程序 -一百万
- It's standard procedure. - A million bucks?
这不是什么保险 这是豪赌
That's not an insurance policy. That's a bet.
你知道你听上去像什么吗
Do you know what you sound like?
他们说不定就只会榨我的钱了
They could have gotten rich off of me.
我告诉你你现在的语气
I'll tell you what you sound like.
听上去就像患有妄想型精神分♥裂♥症
You sound like a paranoid schizophrenic.
我现在要回到排练室
Now I gotta walk back in the rehearsal room
假装那里的所有人没有希望我赶紧死掉
and pretend everybody there doesn't wish I was dead.
*来吧亲爱的 让我们放纵一下*
*Come on babe why don't we paint the town*
*还有那美妙的爵士*
*And all that jazz and all that jazz*
所有人的生活暂停了整整四个月
Everybody put their life on hold for four months
就因为你做手术了
to accommodate your sorry ass.
我听说格温为你借钱给了半数卡司
I heard Gwen gave loans to half that cast for you.
她知道没有导演愿意执导
She knew no other director would sign up to do a musical
格温·沃登主演的音乐剧
with Gwen Verdon as an ingénue.
*那里有冰冷的酒 和火♥辣♥的音乐*
*Where the gin is cold but the piano's hot*
*喧闹的大厅 不眠之夜*
*Just a noisy hall where there's a nightly brawl*
停下 停下 丹尼
Stop. Stop, Danny.
吃你的三明治 你为什么不吃
Eat your sandwich. Why don't you eat?
我没有胃口
I don't have an appetite.
我希望能把胃口分你点
I wish I could give you some of mine.
那些医生 他们把我坑惨了
Those doctors, they fucked me up.
他们夺走了我的...我的所有处方药
They took away all my-- all my prescriptions.
是吗 那真是上帝保佑
Yeah? I say God bless them.
他们没给我足够时间调整
They didn't give me enough time to adjust.
我在努力保持镇定
I'm--I'm trying to stay calm.
我有点...我有点...
I'm kind of--I'm getting a little, uh--
我的医生说我不该心情不好
My--my doctor told me I'm not supposed to get upset.
我有点不高兴 因为我要是再听到你们
I'm getting a little upset 'cause if I have to hear you
像唱音乐喜剧一样唱下去
sing this like it's a goddamn musical comedy again,
我就要跳窗自杀了
I'm gonna jump out a window.
我废了 你明白吗
I'm fucked up, do you understand?
我现在很难受 我吃不下
I'm having a hard time. I can't eat.
我无法思考 无法集中注意力
I can't think. I can't focus.
我这样要怎么执导音乐剧
How am I supposed to direct a musical like that?
这是一个关于杀人犯的剧
This is a--a show about killers.
这是关于利用其他人来达到自己目的的人
It's about people who use people to get what they want.
利用完以后就扔在一边等死
And then they leave them for dead
然后向整个世界假装她们是
and they pretend to the whole world like they're
基♥督♥殉道者 假装是圣人
Christian martyrs-- like they're saints.
但是你们猜怎么着 那些都是掩饰和假装
But guess what, folks? That's all smoke and mirrors.
你们是杀人犯 你们是骗子
You're murderers and you're liars.
这才是你们
That's who you are.
跳出那种样子
Dance like that.
从最开始再来 丹尼
Let's take it again from the amoeba, Danny.
不要摇摆动作
Take out the swing.
五 六 七 八
A-five, six, seven, eight.
*你看你的舞姿是多么摇摆*
*Oh you're gonna see your sheba shimmy shake*
*还有那美妙的爵士*
*And all that jazz*
不错
That's good.
*她会一直舞到精疲力尽*
*Oh she's gonna shimmy till her garters break*
*还有那美妙的爵士*
*Ooh and all that jazz*
非常好
Very nice.
*告诉她腰带该如何系*
*Show her where to park her girdle*
*被她妈妈血染的腰带*
*Oh, her mother's blood'd curdle*
再黑暗点 黑暗点 没错
Darker, darker. Yeah, yeah.
再黑暗点
Make it darker.
*还有那美妙的爵士*
*All that jazz*
*来吧亲爱的 让我们放纵一下*
*Come on babe why don't we paint the town*
*还有那美妙的爵士*
*And all that jazz*
你觉得怎么样 格温
You like that, Gwen?
*我要跳到精疲力尽 衣衫褪尽*
*I'm gonna rouge my knees and roll my stockings down*
五 六 七 八
A-five, six, seven, eight.
佛西与沃登
第七集
*(你从哪来) 密西西比*
*(Where'd you come from) Mississippi*
*(你父母呢) 非常富有*
*(And your parents) Very wealthy*
芝加哥
*(他们在哪) 已然仙去*
*(Where are they now) Six feet under*
鲍伯·佛西出院后的第九次排练
*但她获得了重生的机会*
*But she was granted one more start*
*多亏了圣心修道院*
*The convent of The Sacred Heart*
*(你何时到此) 1920年*
*(When'd you get here) 1920*
*(你那时多大) 我不记得*
*(How old were you) Don't remember*
*(然后呢) 我遇见了埃莫斯*
*(Then what happened) I met Amos*
*他捕获了我的心 说服我与他私奔*
*And he stole my heart away, convinced me to elope one day*
一位修女 私奔结婚
A convent girl, a runaway marriage!
太糟糕了 真是小可怜
It's too terrible, you poor, poor dear.
好的 停
Okay, hold.
我从头开始
Let's take it back from the beginning.
把东西都收拾干净
We'll just clean up everything.
我们要把这一整段都重新排一遍
We need to review that whole section.
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表