剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
当然了
Of course.
情况...很复杂
It's comp-- it's a complicated situation.
不复杂
It's not.
纽黑文市
琼·麦克拉肯死前2389天
BGM: Heart by PJ Benjamin, Nick Blaemire, Brian Cali, Aaron Kaburick
*你要有心*
*You've got to have heart*
*你只需要你的心*
*All you really need is heart*
*当你胜利的可能微乎其微*
*When the odds are saying you'll never win*
*你就该展露笑容*
*That's when the grin should start*
*你要有希望*
*You've got to have hope*
*不要颓坐哭泣*
*Mustn't sit around and mope*
*事情都没有看上去那么糟*
*Nothing's half as bad as it may appear*
*好好期待明年的时光*
*Wait 'till next year and hope*
*当你的运气跌至谷底*
*When your luck is batting zero*
*下巴重重磕向地板*
*Get your chin up off the floor*
*先生 你可以成为英雄*
*Mister, you can be a hero*
*你可以打开任何一扇门*
*You can open any door*
*只有放手去做吧*
*There's nothing to it but to do it*
*我们有心*
*We've got heart*
*坚定不移的心*
*Miles and miles and miles of heart*
*当天才当然也可以*
*Oh, it's fine to be a genius, of course*
*但是还是让老马来领头吧*
*But keep that old horse before the cart*
*哭到底是用来干什么*
*So what the heck's the use of crying?*
*我们为什么要咒骂*
*Why should we curse?*
*我们必须要好起来 因为我们不能更糟糕*
*We've got to get better, 'cause we can't get worse*
*而且啊*
*And to add to it*
*我们有心*
*We've got heart*
*我们有心*
*We've got heart*
*我们有心*
*We've got heart*
-我来吧 米盖尔 -你要去哪里
- No, I'll get this, Miguel. - Where you going?
你要去哪里
Where you going?
我要去赶飞机
Well, I have a plane to catch.
进来吧 琼在做晚饭呢
Come inside. Joan's making dinner.
-我们正在喝... -好了
- We're having drinks-- - We're ready.
-看看我还忘了什么 -你要去哪里
- Uh, let's see, what am I forgetting? - Where you going?
我的钱包 钥匙 太阳镜
My wallet, my keys, sunglasses.
-总会落下什么 -快进来吧
- It's always something. - Just come inside the house.
我给妮可打过电♥话♥了
Well, I already called Nicole.
她在家等我呢
She's expecting me home.
你...我懂你的意思了
Hey, just-- you made your point.
我已经告诉她你不会再和我们住在一起了
and I let her know that you won't be living with us anymore.
但我允许你自己打电♥话♥去解释
But I'll let you call to explain.
不过你最好还是过段时间再打过去
You might want to give it some time, though,
-因为她现在很难过 -好吧 拜托
- because she's very upset. - All right, come on, come on.
-别闹了 进来... -我要摇窗户了
- Stop messing around. Just come i- - I'm rolling up the window.
我不走 我不走
I'm not leaving. I'm not leaving,
好吧 你是认真的吗
Okay. Are you kidding?
-走吧 走吧 -拜托
- Let's go, let's go. - Come on.
BGM: Show Me the Way to Get Out of This World by Peggy Lee
*教我如何摆脱这个世界*
*Show me the way to get out of this world*
*因为一切都让我难以承受*
*'cause that's where everything is*
*如果一切都要消失 我也不愿留下*
*If everything is going, I don't wanna stay here*
*谁想留下*
*Who wants to stick around
*看这个世界消失呢*
*And watch the world disappear*
*现在我倒是有点想念一两样*
*Now I missed a thing or two away down the line*
*想回去拿却又没有时间*
*I'd go back and get 'em, but I haven't the time*
*教我如何摆脱这个世界吧*
*So show me the way to get out of this world*
*因为一切都让我难以承受*
*'cause that's where everything is*
*我的口袋里有一点点钱*
*I got some money in my pocket*
*能买♥♥张火箭票*
*To buy a ticket on a rocket*
*那就教我如何摆脱这个世界吧*
*So show me the way to get out of this world*
*因为一切都让我难以承受*
*'cause that's where everything is*
*都消失了*
*It's gone*
*一切都让我难以承受*
*'cause that's where everything is*
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表