剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
《歌♥厅》
剪辑 第一天
BGM: Willkommen
*欢迎 欢迎 欢迎*
*Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome*
*陌生人 陌生人 陌生人*
*Fremder, étranger, stranger*
*很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你*
*Glucklich zu sehen, je suis enchanté*
*很高兴见到你留下 留下 留下*
*Happy to see you, bleibe, reste, stay*
*欢迎 欢迎 欢迎*
*Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome*
*来到歌♥厅 来到歌♥厅 来到歌♥厅*
*Im cabaret, au cabaret, to cabaret*
我们听说你去度假了
We heard you were on vacation.
我提早回来了 太想你了
Yeah, I cut it short. I missed you too much.
-我都脸红了 -鲍伯 你的影片
- Oh, I'm blushing. - Your footage, Bob.
真是只应天上有
It's out of this world.
那些《歌♥厅》的舞蹈
Those cabaret numbers?
仿佛都有你的影子
You feel like you're right there.
现在我都脸红了
Now I'm blushing.
克丽茜 你能不能去准备一下投影机
Chrissy, can you, uh, go set up the projector?
不 我才不会用别人的肺
No, I wouldn't smoke those things
来抽这些
with somebody else's lungs.
他们加个滤嘴是有原因的
There's a reason they added a filter, you know.
不如我们直接就跳下深渊吧
What do you say we dive right into the deep end?
我不想再浪费时间琢磨
I don't wanna waste time pussyfooting around
这些剧本 咱们直接来硬的
with the, uh, script scenes. Let's bite the bullet.
就从《我的先生》开始剪
Start with the dailies for "Mein Herr,"
看看会遇上什么麻烦
see what kind of trouble we're in.
-你想观望一下吗 -不
- You wanted to pussyfoot. - No.
只是 我以为
It's just--I thought that, uh--
我们可以先给你看看整体
you know, we'd just show you the whole thing.
我们给你准备了一个整片
We put together a cut for you.
我不在的时候 你...剪辑了我的电影
You edited my movie...My movie without--without me?
只是一个粗略的剪辑
It's just a rough assembly.
为什么我感觉像是有人闯进了我的家
Why do I feel like somebody broke into my house,
掀翻我的家具 在我的床上拉屎
turned over my furniture, and--and shit on my bedspread?
影片一共不到四小时 鲍伯
The footage is running just a little under four hours, Bob,
所以如果你要去厕所的话
so if you have to visit the men's room,
我建议你现在赶紧去
I'd recommend you do it now.
怎么样
General thoughts?
我觉得恶心
I feel sick.
-什么 -真是看不下去
- What? - It's unwatchable.
我要吐了 我要去吐一下
I'm going to throw up. I need to throw up.
*很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你*
*Glucklich zu sehen, je suis enchanté*
*很高兴见到你*
*Happy to see you*
*再见*
*Auf wiedersehen*
佛西与沃登
第三集
*再见*
*A bientot*
-六 -钓鱼
- Six. - Go fish.
不 我明白你的意思
Uh-huh, no, I understand your point of view,
但如果他们要开个会
but if they're asking for a meeting,
我们为什么不能开个会呢
why don't we just set up a meeting?
那有什么大不了的
I don't see any harm in it.
好了 我得挂了 梅尔 该吃晚饭了
Listen, I have to go, Mel. It's dinnertime.
好了 我明天打给你 你也是
Okay, I'll call you tomorrow. Yeah, you too.
好 再见
Okay, bye-bye.
妮可 去洗手 该吃晚饭了
Nicole, come wash your hands. It's time for dinner.
今晚妮可不在 我是佐罗
Nicole's not here tonight. I'm Zorro.
佐罗 请你去洗手吧
Zorro, please wash your hands.
要用肥皂 我真不知道
A-and with soap. I don't know how many times
我要跟你说几次 我不喜欢不停重复
I have to ask you, please. I hate to repeat myself.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
我这儿有...一些美味的小树
Now, I have... some delicious trees.
如果你知道城里有没有什么饥饿的怪兽
If you know any hungry monsters in town
想要咔嚓咔嚓咔嚓
who want to chomp, chomp, chomp, chomp, chomp through--
-惊喜 -爸爸
- Surprise! - Daddy!
你最好趁其他怪兽
You better come back here
还没吃逛你的小树之前回来
before another monster eats all of your trees.
-这是谁啊 -我是佐罗
- Oh, who is this? - I'm Zorro.
你好 佐罗 别伤害我
Oh, hello, Zorro. Oh, no, don't hurt me.
别伤害我 可怕的佐罗
Don't hurt me. Oh, scary Zorro.
请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
-士兵 -鲍比
- Aha! En garde! - Bobby,
你怎么不早点告诉我你要来
why didn't you tell me that you were coming?
要是我知道你要来吃完饭
I would have made twice as much food
我就得多做一倍的菜了
if I had known that you were going to be here for dinner.
-我带了玉亭宫的外卖♥♥ -中国菜
- I brought Jade Garden, yeah. - Chinese food.
我有个问题 我买♥♥了芝麻鸡
I got a problem. I got all this sesame chicken.
不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what to do with it.
你应该不认识喜欢芝麻鸡的人...
You don't know anybody that likes sesame chicken--
-我喜欢 -那太好了
- I do! - Hey, well, that's great!
那我们就吃芝麻鸡 问题解决了 吃吧
We'll have some sesame chicken. Problem solved, let's eat.
怎么了 你干什么 你在找什么
What? What is it? What are you looking for?
有没有香槟 我们 找到了
If there's champagne, do we-- Oh, there we go.
为什么 我们要庆祝吗
Why, are we celebrating?
我拿到了个新音乐剧
Yeah, I got a new musical.
我一点都不知道
Oh, well, I had no idea.
你还记得我和妈妈带你去城里看的演出吗
You remember that show that Mommy and I took you to downtown?
《福音》 你记得吗
"Godspell"? You remember that show?
就是写这部剧的人 他的新音乐剧
Well, the guy who wrote it, this is his new musical.
名字叫《彼平正传》
It's called "Pippin."
你不是半年前就拒绝了吗
I thought you passed on that six months ago.
我改主意了
Well, I changed my mind.
-但是你说它糟透了 -我懂什么呢
- But you said it was terrible. - Eh, what do I know?
《福音》已经公演一年多了
"Godspell"'s been running for over a year.
他们在伦敦和华盛顿都有演出
They've got productions in London and Washington.
施瓦兹这个家伙知道什么最卖♥♥座
This kid, Schwartz, he knows what sells.
-它是讲什么的 -情节很疯狂
- What's it about - Well, it's a crazy plot.
差不多是讲述一个老人
Uh, it's about-- lights up on an old man
和他巡演团队成员们的故事
and his group of traveling players.
他们从一个城镇表演到另一个城镇
They go from town to town putting on shows,
他们开着旅行车
and they've just arrived
到了一个小村庄
in a small village in their wagon.
他们所有的道具和服装都在里面
It's got all their props in it, all their costumes.
听起来没什么意思对吧 确实不咋地
It sounds terrible, doesn't it? It's pretty bad.
没事儿 老爹会处理好的
Well, Daddy's going to fix it.
我虽然不知道他打算怎么处理
I don't know how he's going to fix it,
但是他最好赶紧想出来
but he better figure it out.
你还在这儿干嘛
What are you still doing here?
我需要你的帮助编写《彼平正传》的开场舞
You know, I really could use your help on this opening number of "Pippin."
-你到底怎么了 -什么意思
- What is going on with you? - What do you mean?
-没怎么 一切都很好 -你来到这儿
- Everything's great. - Well, you come in here.
兴奋地上蹿下跳
You're bouncing off the walls.
我看了电影的剪辑
Uh, I saw a cut of the movie.
-电影怎么了 -有几处问题
- What's wrong with the movie? - Oh, just a few things.
舞蹈太平淡 情节一点都不
The numbers are flat. The story doesn't make--
根本算不上有情节 情节到底是什么
There is no story. What is the story?
我要看看他们会不会让我重拍整部片子
I'm gonna see if they'll let me reshoot the whole thing.
你觉得他们会买♥♥账吗
You think they'll spring for it?
在看完《生命的旋律》初剪后
You felt the same way after you saw
你也是这么说的
the first cut of "Charity."
没错 看看最后效果如何
Yeah, look how well that turned out.
我想也许你可以来剪辑室
I was thinking maybe you could come to the editing room
待上几个星期 你懂的
for a few weeks, you know,
或许你可以发现一些我发现不到的东西
and maybe you'd see some things that I don't see.
我现在感觉有点不知所措
I'm feeling a little lost right now.
-我去不了 -为什么
- I can't. - Why not?
我不是说了我加入一个舞台剧
Didn't I tell you I found a play.
所以我要去参加彩排
Yeah, I'm going to be in rehearsals.
好像说过 一场舞台剧
Yeah, a--a play.
是话剧对吧
A s--a straight play?
-没错 -不错
- Yes. - Oh.
名字叫《孩子 孩子》
So it's called "Children, Children!"
编剧是个新人 是个极好的角色
It's from a brand-new writer. It's a terrific part,
而且剧情十分精彩
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表