剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
这是天大的事 鲍比
That's huge, Bobby.
先看看再说 我也说不准
Yeah, we'll see. I don't know.
你怎么老是这么悲观
Why are you always so negative?
我不想让人们说
I don't wanna be known as the one guy
他没拍出达斯汀·霍夫曼的神韵
who couldn't get a performance out of Dustin Hoffman.
你听听这家伙说的什么话
Will you listen to this guy?
电影还没开拍就已经认输了
He hasn't shot an inch of film, already it's a flop.
是什么电影
What's the movie?
1974年美国电影
你看了去年那部《伦尼的故事》了吗
You see that play "Lenny" last year?
美国演员
看了 克利夫·戈尔曼 他表现得很棒
Oh, yeah. Cliff Gorman, he was terrific.
是啊
Yeah.
帕迪对这件事持反对意见
Paddy disapproves of the whole thing.
伦尼·布鲁斯有哪里不好了
What do you have against Lenny Bruce?
他很猥琐 很下流
He was filthy, he was lewd.
以撰写礼仪书籍而闻名的美国作家
你什么时候变成艾米莉·波斯特了
Since when are you Emily Post?
-这对犹太人不太好 -天哪 你也太扯了
- It's not good for the Jews. - Oh, Jesus, you're crazy.
等第五大道发生大屠♥杀♥的时候你再说我扯吧
You'll call me crazy when pogrom comes down Fifth Avenue.
-天哪 -你还说我扯
- Oh, God. - You'll call me crazy.
你们想吃的话这里有小吃
There's plenty more snacks back there if anybody wants anything.
谢谢你 安妮
Thanks, Annie.
你知道要在哪里拍摄吗
Do you know where you're shooting yet?
知道 迈阿密拍一半 纽约拍一半
Yeah, half in Miami, half in New York.
迈阿密有片场吗
Do they have stages in Miami?
你得去实地取景
Well, you gotta do it on location.
我知道伦尼在哪些俱乐部表演过
I know those clubs Lenny played.
不能在音乐棚里拍
You can't build that on a soundstage.
得来真的才行
You gotta-- you gotta have the real thing.
我以为你之前说只在纽约拍
I thought you said you're doing the whole thing in New York.
是啊 这是上周才决定的
Yeah, no, I decided last week.
南海滩位于佛罗里达州
《地狱厨房♥》于加州拍摄
我总不能在南海滩拍摄《地狱厨房♥》吧
How am I gonna shoot Hell's Kitchen for South Beach, you know?
-我要看新闻 -别碰遥控器
- I'm going back to the news. - Don't touch that dial.
-给我坐好 -好吧
- Sit your ass down. - Fine.
-天哪 -我会像老鹰般盯着你
- Jesus. - Watch you like a hawk.
我去开
I'll get it.
快进来 快进来
Come in, come in.
我们赶到了
We made it.
是啊
You sure did.
我们刚出门还是晴空万里
You know, it was blue skies when we left the house.
-路上交通如何 -那个...
- How are the roads? - Oh, well...
-还行吧 -是吗
- They're not bad. - Yeah?
你方向感真差
Well, your directions were awful.
我们绕了好远的路
We got completely turned around.
你一定就是著名的罗恩
You must be the famous Ron.
妮可已经把你的一切都告诉我了
I've been hearing all about you from Nicole.
你们之前见过面 鲍伯
Well, you've met before, Bob.
是吗
Have we?
那次你去我们家 还记得吗
You came to the apartment that time, remember?
你爬上了我们的床
You crawled into bed with us.
没错
Oh, that's right.
是的 我...
Yes, I...
我都想起来了 是的
It's all coming back to me. Yeah.
从那以后我就改邪归正了
Well, I've cleaned up my act since then.
格温可能提过
Gwen might have mentioned
我在精神病院待了一周
that I spent a week at the funny farm.
当我开始和其他病人一起演戏时我意识到
I knew it was time to leave when I was putting on shows
是时候离开了
with the other patients.
看看这里
Oh, wow, look at this.
我以为你们租了一幢小木屋
I thought you were renting a cottage.
是啊 这不是小木屋
Yeah, is this not a cottage?
那个该死的房♥产中介
That son of a bitch realtor.
我就知道不该相信他
I knew I shouldn't have trusted him.
我的天
Oh, goodness gracious.
外面真是倾盆大雨 不是吗
It's a monsoon out there, isn't it?
-安 你好 -你好
- Well, Ann, hello. - Hi.
-见到你太好了 -你来了我也很高兴
- It's wonderful to see you. - I'm so happy you're here.
安 这是罗恩 罗恩 这是安
Ann, this is Ron. Ron, Ann.
我叫安 很高兴见到你
Ann, pleasure to meet you.
我也是 我几周前看过你的演出
Yeah, I saw your show a few weeks ago.
演得很动人
You were sensational.
-你太客气了 -现在那变成你的剧了
- That's very kind of you to say. - Now it's your show, wow.
导演烂到家了 但安妮的表演很棒
Direction's a pile of shit, but Annie's terrific.
不不 我只是想表达
No, no, I meant to say
我对这部剧的喜爱 鲍伯
how much I loved it, Bob.
我告诉你
I meant to tell you.
鲍比只是在开玩笑
Oh, that's just Bobby's idea of being funny.
-她来了 -看看谁来了
- Here she comes. - Oh, look who it is.
看看那件上衣
Oh, well, look at that top.
是新的 你能帮我梳头吗 安妮
It's new. Will you do my hair, Annie?
你要不要...
Oh, did you...
我什么
What did I?
我不知道你是不是想帮她梳头
Well, I didn't know if you wanted to do her hair.
不 别这样
Oh, no. Oh, please.
其他人也能搞定这些打结的头发 不是吗
Somebody else can take care of these tangles, huh?
-好 -来吧
- All right. - Come on.
好
Okay.
我去拿杯酒
I'm gonna get a drink.
尼尔还好吗
How is Neil?
这是他头一回离开女儿们
It's his first night away from the girls.
他哥哥会照顾她们
They're gonna stay with his brother.
但他挺好
But he's good, yeah.
好吧 我只是 我觉得
Well, I just--I think that
对他来说这样最好
this is the best thing for him.
-是的 -他们在那边吗
- Yeah. - Are they over there?
他们在看比赛 那是场很重要的比赛
They have the game on. That's a big head.
-很重要的棒球赛 -那是什么
- Big baseball head. - What is that?
大家好
Well, hello.
什么 大家已经没话题可聊了吗
What, we've already run out of things to talk about?
居然在看电视
We're watching television.
总算来了个像样的人
Finally, some decent people come.
你好 亲爱的 你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling. Hello, darling.
我的天 见到你真好
Oh, God, it's so good to see you.
我也是 我也是
You too. You too.
真高兴你来了
I'm so glad you're here.
-孩子们还好吗 过来 -她们很好
- How are the girls? Oh, come here. - They're fine.
抱歉 整个周末我都会这样
I'm sorry, it's gonna be like this all weekend.
-习惯就好 -拜托 我愿意接受
- Get used to it. - Please, I'll accept it.
-就是这样 -来吧
- Ah, there we are. - I'll take it.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
So, what can I do to help?
不用 这儿的规矩
You can't, house rules.
所有事情都处理好了
It's all taken care of.
这里景色真美
Well, it's a beautiful view.
不是吗
Isn't it?
那你怎么看
So, what do you think?
什么 关于什么
What? About what?
安妮
Annie.
她很可爱
Well, she's lovely.
没错
Yeah.
我两个月前在斯图的派对上见过她
I met her at Stu's party two months ago.
那时我就很喜欢她 现在也很喜欢她
I liked her then. I like her now.
我不知道你想让我说什么
I don't know what you want from me.
妮可跟她很谈得来
Nicole gets along with her great.
她们当然谈得来 她们年龄相仿
Well, of course she does. They're the same age.
罗恩的初中生活过得如何
How's Ron enjoying junior high?
他一直名列前茅
Oh, he's excelling.
你气色不错
You look good.
没错 你看出来了 我晒黑了
Yeah, well, you know. I got a suntan.
不 我不是说这个
No. That's not what I mean.
我感觉不错
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表