剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我知道谈论这种事情
I know it can be impolite
可能会有些失礼
to talk about these kinds of things.
但说到
But when it comes to
为了善举募集资金
raising money for a good cause,
我要告诉你们我的秘密
I'll tell you my secret.
BGM: A Little Brains, A Little Talent by Gwen Verdon
*你们要懂得该说什么话*
*You've got to know just what to say*
*怎么去说*
*And how to say it*
*你们要懂得该玩哪一招*
*You've got to know what game to play*
*怎么去玩*
*And how to play it*
*你们要暗中布局*
*You got to stack the deck*
*手握多几张王牌*
*With a couple of extra aces*
*这位王后的王牌*
*And this queen has her aces*
*应有尽有*
*In all the right places*
*我已做了太多*
*I've done much more*
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
谢谢
Thank you!
刚才很不错
That was nice.
是啊
Yeah.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
我今晚要上课 记得吗
I have class tonight, remember?
别去了
Oh, skip it.
我们要排练我们那一幕
We're doing our scene.
你需要我打给老师吗
You need me to call the teacher for you?
给你写张假条
Write you a note?
我会晚点回家 下课后大家都要去喝一杯
I'll be home late. We're all getting drinks after.
不邀请我吗
I'm not invited?
只有班上同学
It's just the class.
不 我明白
No, I understand.
那个我见过的孩子 会和你一起去吗
Is that kid I met-- um, what's it--going with you?
他叫什么来着
What's his face?
艾迪吗
Eddie?
是的 艾迪会去吗
Yeah. Is Eddie going?
我不知道
I don't know.
-这孩子挺帅 -拜托别这样
- Good-looking kid. - Let's not do this, please.
不 我觉得他人挺好的 前途光明
No, I think he's a nice kid and he's got a bright future.
也许结束后你该跟他回家
Maybe you should go home with him after.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're such an asshole.
他可能是个很厉害的床伴
He might be a really great lay.
-晚安 -我不...我是认真的
- Good night. - I don't--I'm being serious.
我要迟到了
I'm late!
你去哪
Where you going?
我要迟到了
I'm late.
你好
Hello.
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了 尼尔 怎么回事
What? Neil? What is it?
你们大多数人都知道 帕迪和我是朋友
As most of you know, uh, Paddy and I were friends.
我
I, uh...
希望这不会冒犯到任何人
Hope this doesn't offend anyone.
难以想象没有你的人生 帕迪
Can't imagine a life without you, Paddy.
-我上周和妮可聊过了 -真不错
- I talked to Nicole last week. - Oh, that's nice.
她...
Yeah, she's--
鲍伯·佛西
《爵士春秋》荣获九项奥斯卡提名四年后
在他下一部电影《八零年代之星》
收获其职业生涯最糟糕评价两个月后
剩余三年
我想她现在不跟我讲话了
I don't think she's speaking to me right now.
很难关注她的近况 她怎么样
Hard to keep track. How is she?
老样子
Oh, you know. Same.
我听说她去面试了
I heard that she went down for work--uh, to work.
是的 我和杰瑞聊过了
Oh, yeah. I talked to Jerry.
她只是不适合那个角色
She's, uh--she just wasn't right for the part.
该死
Darn.
我有次换台
Hey, I was flipping the channels,
看到罗恩演了部警♥匪♥剧
saw Ron on a police show.
-有追车戏的大场面 -我也看到了
- Yeah, it was a big car chase. - I saw it too.
他有几句台词 我为他感到高兴
He had a couple of lines. I was happy for him.
他和他的妻子苏
He and his wife, Sue,
又生了一个小孩
they had another baby.
小男孩
Little boy.
和父亲像是一个模子里刻出来的
Spitting image of the father.
下巴线条太明显 不适合小婴儿
Very strong jawline for a little fella to carry off.
我上周和你的老朋友乔聊过了
Talked to, uh, your old buddy, uh, Joe last week.
他怎么样
Oh. Well, how is he?
他想复排《生命的旋律》
He wants to do a revival of "Charity".
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
他想一开始在别的城市演出
He wants to maybe start out of town,
明年和后年到纽约来演
bring it in next season and the season after.
天啊 我觉得这太棒了
Golly. Well, I think that's wonderful.
是啊 只是我得再找一位导演
Oh, yeah, I just have to find another director.
我手头的事太多了
I-I got too much on my plate.
你信任由别人来执导吗
You trust somebody else with it?
如果你在那指导他们的话可以
I mean, if you were there to supervise.
乔想用所有原来的舞步
Joe wants to use all the original steps.
没人比你记得更清楚
Nobody knows them better than you.
我 我说不好
Oh, I-I don't--I don't know.
我...
I'm...
我很忙
I'm busy.
我知道 但起初几周排练
Yeah, but you don't have to be there
或者刚开始预演时
for the first few weeks of rehearsal
你不用在场
or early--early previews.
我说不好
I don't know.
我立马能想到十个人
I can think of ten people off the top of my head
和我一样或更有能力
who would be just as good
去指导他们
if not better than I would at that.
但这不是随便什么作品
Well, it's not just any show.
这是我们的宝贝《生命的旋律》
That's our baby. That's--that's "Charity."
如果你这么喜欢
Well, if you like it so much,
不如你自己去吧
why don't you just do it yourself?
我不去执导重演 我还没那么老
I'm not directing a revival. I'm not that old.
你已经到年纪了
Yes, you are.
如果你开始执导自己作品的重演 那你
You start directing revivals of your own shows, you...
你还不如直接向世界宣告
you might as well announce to the world
"我的职业生涯结束了"
that "My career's finished."
别把我算计在外
Don't count me out yet.
我还有很多志向
I still got plenty to do.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five,
六 七 八 九 十
six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
这些不过是这部剧里的一些随机音符
These are just random notes on this project
剧名为《猎艳高手》或《二手猎艳高手》
called "The Ladies' Man" or "Second-Hand Ladies' Man"
或《过气猎艳高手》或...
or "Used Ladies' Man" or...
刚才那个名字挺好
That's probably a better title.
问题是 这个猎艳高手
Question the Ladies' Man's--
猎艳高手 猎艳高手不停地自问
Ladies' Man--Ladies' Man keeps asking himself.
当然是带着幽默感
And of course he does it with humor.
与所有幽默一样
As with all humor,
背后隐藏着一丝真♥相♥
there's a certain truth behind it.
他自问 你是否愿意交换一位
He asks himself, would you trade a lady
真心在乎你的女士
who really cared about you,
她知道你喝咖啡需要加多少糖和奶
knew how much sugar and cream you took in your coffee,
知道你的生日是几时
knew exactly when your birthday was,
在你感冒时会往你的胸上抹药
rubbed Vicks on your chest when you had a cold,
当你失败时安慰你
babied you when you were losing,
当你成功时祝贺你
celebrated you when you were winning,
当你耍小孩脾气时安抚你
dealt with all your infantile emotions--
如果你有这样一位女士
if you had such a--a lady,
你是否愿意用她换一位新欢
would you trade her for a strange piece of ass?
一位陌生的姑娘
Just a girl who came along,
一次不会再见的一♥夜♥情♥
a one-night stand that you may never see again.
你会愿意用她交换吗
Would you trade that for that?
以此换彼
One for the other?
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表