剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
好吧 我确实没问他们
Well, I didn't ask that.
新裙子吗
Is that new?
是的 我亲手做的 你喜欢吗
Yeah, I made it. Do you like it?
帮我拉下拉链
Can you zip me?
你拉反了
Going in the wrong direction.
我有吗
Am I?
客人还有五分钟就到了
Our guests will be here in five minutes.
总是要让
It's always good to...
观众耐心等待一下
keep your audience waiting.
BGM: Goin' to Chicago Blues by José Feliciano
*我要去芝加哥了*
*Well, I'm going to Chicago*
*但我不能带上你*
*But I can't take you*
*我要去芝加哥了*
*Well, I'm going to Chicago*
*但我不能带上你*
*But I can't take you*
*芝加哥没有任何一个*
*There ain't nothin' in Chicago*
*女孩能像你一样*
*That a girl like you can do*
*我要去芝加哥了*
*Well, I'm going to Chicago*
*亲爱的 从今以后我将高枕无忧*
*I'm gonna take my rocking chair, baby*
*我要去芝加哥了*
*Well, I'm going to Chicago*
*亲爱的 从今以后我将高枕无忧*
*I'm gonna take my rocking chair, baby*
好啦 现在你该去上♥床♥睡觉了
Hey. Okay, now, it's your bedtime.
要换吗 谢谢
Trade? Thank you.
尼尔明白我什么意思
Neil understands what I'm saying.
听我说 现在你成了好莱坞的热门导演
Listen to me, you're gonna be absolutely insufferable
肯定很快就会变得令人无法忍♥受 对吧
now that you're a hotshot Hollywood director, right?
接下来你会发现 他戴着贝雷帽
Next thing you know, he's gonna show up
出现在卡内基音乐厅
at the Carnegie Deli wearing a beret.
我就导了一部电影而已 就一部
I made one film. One film.
肯定比我想象的还糟
Oh, it's worse than I thought.
他都已经开始把他的片子称为电影了
He's already calling his movie a film.
天哪 谁快来救他于水火吧
My God, somebody put him out of his misery already.
-听听他的话 -这就是帕迪·查耶夫斯基说的
- Listen to him. - This is from Paddy Chayefsky,
地球上最自以为是的混♥蛋♥
the most pretentious son of a bitch on the planet Earth.
我从没说过我不是
I never said I wasn't.
我举起了双手
I got my hands over my head.
我说"警官 这是个天大的误会
I say, "Officer, this is all a big misunderstanding.
我是 我是鲍伯·佛西" 他说"谁"
I'm--I'm Bob Fosse." He says, "Who?"
你们知道他讲这个故事讲了多少次了吗
Do you know how many times he's told this story?
这是15年前发生的事
It happened 15 years ago.
那个人坚信他抓到了个想要闯入
The guy is convinced he's caught some pervert
格温·沃登的排练室的变♥态♥
trying to break into Gwen Verdon's rehearsal room
天知道这个变♥态♥要干些什么
for God knows what kind of sordid purpose.
老实说 也不完全不属实
Which, to be fair, is not entirely untrue.
说得好
Touché.
我最终出来了 然后我说
I finally come out and then I say,
"警官 饶了我吧 我是格温·沃登的丈夫
"Officer, give me a break! I'm Gwen Verdon's husband!
-我是她丈夫" -然后那个可怜的孩子
- I'm her husband!" - And the poor kid,
他脸变得通红 然后说
he turns bright red and says,
"天哪 你为什么一开始
"Well, gee, why in the world didn't you say so
不告诉我 沃登先生"
in the first place, Mr. Verdon?"
我在忙着拍斯蒂夫的新音乐片
I'm busy directing Steve's new musical.
难道只有我喜欢他和迪克拍的上一部片子了吗
Am I the only one who liked the last one that he did with Dick?
是的 我想是
Yeah, I think so.
这一部是关于什么的
What's this one about?
讲述一个留不住爱人的单身男子
A single guy who can't hold down a relationship.
他的已婚朋友都希望他结婚
His married friends all want him to get married,
尽管他们的生活都十分痛苦
even though they're all miserable.
我都等不及听下面的故事了
Oh, I'm on the edge of my seat.
赛·福伊尔 美国戏剧制片人
你知道吗 我打赌赛还在找人导《歌♥厅》
You know, I bet Cy is still looking for somebody to do "Cabaret,"
-你感兴趣吗 -不
- If you're interested. - No.
我的档期满了
My book is already starting to fill up.
鲍比现在太大牌
Oh, Bobby's too big-time now
没时间搞艺术音乐了
to do a little art musical.
我可没那么说 我没那么说
I didn't say that. I didn't say that.
格温 告诉我 你最近在忙什么
What are you working on these days, Gwen? Tell me.
好吧 鲍比和我都在忙于
Uh, oh, well, uh, Bobby and I have been so busy--
恭喜你获得年度最佳影片 鲍比
Picture of the year, Bobby.
-谢谢 亲爱的 -是部伟大的作品
- Oh, thanks, sweetheart. - It's a masterpiece.
谢谢 谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you. Thanks, sweetheart.
你什么时候也让我出演你的电影呀 鲍比
So when are you gonna cast me in a movie, Bobby?
下一部 下一部
Uh, next one. Next one.
我会记住你说的这话
I'm gonna remember you said that.
好 好 很高兴见到你
All right, all right. Nice to see ya.
一些 节奏的改变
Some--a change of pace.
谁还想来杯酒
Anyone want another drink?
我就只会说这一次
Now I'm only going to say this once
以后我再也不提了
and then I will never ever say it again.
-拜托 别说了 -本来应该是你
- Please, just don't. - It should have been you.
好吧 我很高兴你今天一吐为快
Okay, well, I'm glad that you've gotten it out of your system.
我可能是有点喝多了
Now I might be a little bit buzzed.
-我也觉得 可能吧 -但雪莉·迈克莱恩
- I think so, maybe. - But Shirley MacLaine?
别说了
Stop.
鲍比不该把你换掉
Bobby should never have replaced you.
《生命的旋律》是你的片子
"Charity" was your show.
鲍比上任前就已经定让雪莉主演了
Shirley was cast before Bobby was even hired.
他之所以能拿到那个工作
You know, the only reason he got the job
就是因为雪莉告诉制片厂
was because Shirley told the studio
如果他不是导演她就不演了
she wouldn't do it without him.
即使这样 你是这部电影的最佳看点
Be that as it may, you were the best thing about that show,
而且剧本是我丈夫写的
and my husband wrote it.
-别说了 -女士和细菌们
- Stop. - Ladies and germs.
女士和烂人们
Ladies and degenerates.
请允许我为大家介绍鲍伯·佛西先生
May I present Mr. Bob Fosse.
她是最可爱的
She's the cutest.
从头再来一次
Once more from the top!
试试看这样
Try that.
从头再来一次
Once more from the top!
简直一模一样
Dead ringer.
上帝帮帮我
God help me.
我家现在有两个女演员了
I've got two actresses in the family now.
BGM: If My Friends Could See Me Now by Singing Angels
*如果他们现在看到我*
*If they could see me now*
*我那群小伙伴*
*That little gang of mine*
*看见我吃着大餐喝着美酒*
*I'm eating fancy chow and drinking fancy wine*
*想让那群穷鬼看清个事实*
*I'd like those stumble bums to see for a fact*
*看看我吸引来的精英名流*
*The kind of top drawer, first-rate chums I attract*
*只想大声狂喜 瞧瞧我现在何处*
*All I can say is wow-ee, look at where I am*
*今夜我降落 砰 扑进美妙的甜蜜果酱*
*Tonight, I landed, pow, right in a pot of jam*
很显然 我们打破了记录
Apparently, we--we broke a record.
创下了纪录
It's record breaking.
对
Yes.
不 制片厂那边还没跟我说
Uh, no, I haven't heard from the studio.
他们要说什么
What are they gonna say?
感谢你输掉两千万美元吗
Thanks for losing 20 million bucks?
嗯 我会没事的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll be okay.
只是一部电影而已
It's only a movie.
好吗 不过是一部电影
Okay? It's just a movie.
好了
All right.
好的 回见
Okay, see you later.
鲍比
Bobby.
你来了
There she is.
凌晨三点了
3'clock in the morning.
快到我的床上来
Come to bed with me.
来吧
Come.
你一定很累了
You must be tired.
我早就知道那电影不会成功
I knew it wasn't gonna be any good.
别这么说
Stop it.
那不是真的
It's not true.
是的 我一看到片场
Yeah, as soon I saw the set.
他们把时代广场变成了迪斯尼动画片
They turned Times Square into a, uh, Disney cartoon.
你拍了制片厂雇你拍的电影
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表