剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
我小的时候 夏天常常呆在蒙托克
When I was a kid, I spent a few summers in Montauk.
我叔叔有个房♥子 但跟这里完全不一样
My uncle had a place, but nothing like this.
你在纽约长大吗
You grew up in New York?
康涅狄格
Connecticut.
你在那儿学的右勾拳吗
Ah, is that where you get your right hook?
我是三个兄弟里最小的
I was the youngest of three brothers,
所以我很早就意识到
so I realized pretty early on
最好得学会自卫
I better learn how to defend myself.
我是四个孩子中最小的
I was the youngest of four.
所以你能了解
Well, so you understand.
格温说你是个演员
Gwen says you're an actor.
对 差不多吧
Yeah, that's the idea.
周六刚刚结束夏日剧目
I just finished up summer stock on Saturday.
挺好的
That's fun.
-是啊 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
不是百老汇 但是
It's not Broadway, but...
不 不 我认为它能怡情养性
No, no, I think it builds character.
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
如果有机会去伯克郡
And hey, any chance to get to the Berkshires
待几个月的话 我很愿意
for a couple of months, I'll take it.
-当然 -是的
- Sure, yeah. - Yeah.
纽约不容易混
New York's tough.
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道是不是难混 只是
Yeah, I don't know if it's that tough. I just...
我偶尔想呼吸下新鲜空气
I like some fresh air every once in a while.
对吗
You know?
那就是我
That's me.
完成了夏日剧目 你下一步什么计划
So what's next now that you've finished summer stock?
我打算去洛杉矶了
I'm actually headed out to Los Angeles.
在《特搜队亚当12号♥》里有个客串
Yeah, booked a guest spot on "Adam-12."
你喜欢那里吗
Do you like it out there?
-蛮喜欢的 对 -好吧
- I do, yeah. - Yeah.
哪里还能早上滑雪
Where else are you gonna go skiing in the morning,
下午游泳呢
swimming in the afternoon?
格温讨厌那儿
Gwen hates it.
行吧
Yeah.
她每次去都告诉我
Yeah, she told me every time she's out there,
她被困在摄影棚了
she's stuck on a soundstage.
-对 -我可能也会讨厌它
- Yeah. - I'd probably hate it too.
那是给我的啤酒吗
Hey, is that brewski for me?
帕迪叔叔的
Uncle Paddy.
那差不多是我到这里后
You know, that must be the fifth pickle
你吃的第五根泡菜了
you've had since I got here.
再这样你会生病的
You're gonna make yourself sick.
她没事 所以我们喊她小泡菜
She's fine. That's why we call her Pickle.
钢铁般的意志
Nerves of steel.
我每次都会在首映当晚崩溃
I mean, I'd be a wreck on opening night.
琼则会点一份肋眼牛排
Joan would order a rib eye steak.
-多加炸薯条 -我能倒这个吗
- With extra French fries. - Can I pour it?
别太多泡沫
Hey, not too much foam.
她看着我说
She's look at me and she'd say,
"你在担心什么 我已经给了你我的评价"
"What are you so worried about? I already gave you my review."
我知道
I know.
上帝
God.
我认识她的时候 我只是个笨蛋喜剧作家
You know, when I met her, I was just a schmuck comedy writer
每周都和我哥哥演那些糟糕的滑稽剧
putting on these awful weekly revues with my brother
在波科诺的一个度假胜地
at a resort in the Poconos.
在塔米蒙营地那儿
Camp Tamiment.
琼妮是孩子们的指导老师
And Joanie was a counselor for the children.
当然了
Well, of course.
我们是在垒球比赛时认识的
And we met at a softball game.
-我告诉过你吗 -没有
- Did I ever tell you that? - Oh, no.
她是另一队的投手
Yeah, she was the other team's pitcher.
我没法跟她搭上话来
And I couldn't get a hit off her to save my life,
因为我忍♥不住一直盯着她看
because I couldn't stop looking at her.
但是
But...
去年我们把南茜和埃伦送到那儿
We brought Nancy and Ellen up there last year
带她们四处看看
to show 'em around.
真是愉快的旅行
It was a nice trip.
我知道
I know it was.
-她也这么想 -是的
- And she felt the same way. - Yeah.
晚餐快好了 有谁需要续杯吗
Dinner's almost ready. Can I get anyone a refill?
不用了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
安 鲍伯介绍你认识达斯汀了吗
Ann, has Bob introduced you to Dustin yet?
还没呢
No, no, not yet.
我等不及要认识他了
I can't wait to meet him.
我很喜欢《毕业生》
I love "The Graduate."
鲍伯现在和达斯汀·霍夫曼是朋友吗
Bob's friends with Dustin Hoffman now?
霍夫曼要主演他的下一部电影
Oh, he's doing his next picture with him.
伦尼·布鲁斯的传记电影
The Lenny Bruce movie.
太棒了
Oh, that's fantastic.
安 我再要点酒
I will have some more wine, Ann.
没多久了 就在等牛排了
Not much longer, folks. Just waiting on the steaks.
达斯汀·霍夫曼要演你的电影
Dustin Hoffman's doing your movie.
对 上周决定的
Yeah, as of last week.
我想霍夫曼会是我们的下一个白兰度
You know, I think Hoffman's our next Brando.
但现在开始选演员不是有点早
But isn't it a little bit early to be casting,
因为你说你还在写剧本
because you said that you were still working on the script?
我们十一月开拍
We're shooting in November.
那《芝加哥》怎么办
So what about "Chicago"?
我们可能得推后一点那个
Well, we may have to push that a bit.
等等 你现在要拍《芝加哥》吗
Wait a minute, you're doing "Chicago" now?
过去十年我们一直在讨论制♥作♥《芝加哥》
Well, we've been talking about doing "Chicago" for the last decade,
然后现在我们终于有了版权
but now we finally have the rights.
再过一年不会是世界末日
One more year isn't the end of the world.
但我们会失去剧院
But we'll lose the theater.
-总会有另一个 -但那是我们的剧院
- There's always another. - Well, that's our theater.
我必须遵守达斯汀的行程
I have to respect Dustin's schedule.
那我的行程呢
What about my schedule?
那可是达斯汀·霍夫曼
Wha--it's Dustin Hoffman.
晚餐好了
The dinner is served.
那厨师让我害怕
That cook terrifies me.
妮可 来吃饭了
Nicole, we're eating!
马上
Just a minute.
-胡迪尼 -胡迪尼
- Houdini. - Houdini.
-我的天 -啦啦队糟透了
- Oh, my God. - Suck on the cheerio.
就是 拿出一个硬币
Just wanna like, pull a nickel...
那是我的硬币 别把它拿走
Yeah, that's my nickel. Don't take it away from me.
你可以尽情享受 尝起来很不错
And you can just enjoy it, it just tastes delicious,
别内疚 真为你高兴
without feeling guilty about it. Good for you.
我们有一些七十年代的参考资料
We got some '70s references.
我试试
I try.
-听着 还有龙虾和牛排剩着 -拜托
- Hey, listen, there's more lobster. There's more steak. - Please.
只是让你们知道还有
I'm just letting you know it's there.
天啊 求你了
God, please.
我说什么来着 长岛最棒的厨师
What'd I tell you? Greatest cook in Long Island.
她是个天才
She's a genius!
她正在做巧克力舒芙蕾
She's making a chocolate soufflé.
有人还要喝这个吗
Anyone mind if I finish this?
不 你喝吧
No, go ahead.
地下室有一整箱
There's a whole case in the basement.
没人开车 索性把它喝完
Nobody's driving, might as well finish it.
尼尔 如果可以的话
Neil, if I may.
琼·西蒙不是个轻浮的女子
Joan Simon was not a frivolous woman.
她不受愚人的折磨
and she didn't suffer fools,
她总是告诉你真♥相♥ 对吗
and she always told you the truth, right?
即使在你不想听的时候
Even when you didn't wanna hear it.
她太出色了
God, she was brilliant...
美丽动人
And beautiful.
她有一张能让水手脸红的嘴
And she had a mouth on her that would make a sailor blush.
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表