剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
他已经知道了
He knows that already.
好啊 太棒了
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
你肯定会名扬四海
You're gonna be famous.
他已经是颗冉冉升起的新星了
He's already a rising star.
我觉得我爱上他了
I think I'm in love.
你怎么看一个13岁就被
What do you call a 13-year-old kid
一群40多岁的脱衣舞娘上了的男孩
who gets screwed by a bunch of 40-year-old strippers?
全世界最走运的男孩
The luckiest boy in the world.
他到底为什么这么幸运
Why's he so lucky, anyway?
他在连做♥爱♥是什么都不懂的时候就先体验了
He gets to have sex before he even knows the word for it.
这段你们肯定喜欢
You'll like this one.
我刚刚死了六个小时
I was dead for six hours.
你一直都在呼吸
You were breathing the whole time.
是一台机器在呼吸
A--a machine was breathing.
不是我
I wasn't breathing.
我觉得这把我...
I think it did something to my...
我觉得他们安回去装错了
I think they put it-- put it back in the wrong way.
我的心脏
My heart.
没有
They didn't.
我能感觉到 我以前从来没有过
I can feel it. I never felt it before.
我现在能感觉到了
I can feel it now.
我能感觉到这里在挤压
I--I feel it squeezed in there.
鲍比
Bobby.
他们说过了头12个小时后
They said not to worry after the first...
就不用担心
12 hours.
已经四天了
It's been four days.
你没事的
You're okay.
万一我没有好起来呢
What if I didn't come back all the way?
-我看着你呢 -嗯
- I'm looking at you. - Yeah.
我和你一起呢
I'm right here with you.
我觉得他们对我做了些什么
I think they did something to me.
我觉得他们对我的下面动手了
I think the screwed me up down there.
我觉得他们把我废了
I think they fucked me up.
他们根本没有...
They didn't go anywhere...
他们没有靠近你的下♥体♥
they didn't go anywhere near there.
你没事的 我保证
You're okay, I promise you.
我是认真的
I'm being serious.
你可以笑我 我是认真的
You can laugh at me. I'm serious.
你在13岁的时候
What's the best thing about having sex
跟成年女性做♥爱♥最棒的一点是什么
with a grown woman when you're only 13?
你可以同时感受到愉悦
You get to feel pleasure, confusion, humiliation,
困惑和屈辱
all at the same time.
我管那叫耻辱三角
I call that the triangle of shame!
你能够感受到愉悦 困惑
You get to feel pleasure, confusion.
同时感受到
Pleasure, confusion,
愉悦 困惑和屈辱
and humiliation all at the same time.
我在教堂长大
I grew up in the church.
我们管那叫三位一体
We call it the Holy Trinity.
你知道同时感到害怕 亢奋
You know the best part of being scared,
困惑 罪孽
turned on, confused,
不齿 并被欲望淹没
guilty, self-loathing, and in lust
是种怎样的感觉吗
all at the same time?
这会毁掉你下半辈子的所有关系
It screws up your relationships for the rest of your life.
我得知道我还是个男人
I need to know I'm still a man.
鲍比
Bobby.
告诉我 我说的不错
Tell me I'm good enough.
就这点吗
That's it?
我以为会更多
I thought there'd be more.
大伙的笑声呢
Where's that smile?
别以为
Don't think for a second
我不能轻易地换掉你
I couldn't replace you a hundred times over.
拜托
Come on.
拜托 笑一笑 伙计们
Come on. Laugh it up, folks.
换我肯定会笑的
I do it for you.
刚刚那段子很不错
That was a good one.
这个开了吗
Is this on?
这个开了吗 喂 喂
Is this on? Testing, testing, one, two.
拜托 很好笑的
Hey, come on, that's funny!
你们肯定会喜欢
Okay, you're gonna love this.
性♥爱♥和鼓掌有什么区别
What's the difference between sex and applause?
性♥爱♥和鼓掌有什么区别
What's the difference between sex and applause?
对不起
Sorry.
你只会为你爱的人鼓掌
You only applaud somebody you love.
拜托 这是我最好笑的段子了
Come on, this is my best material, here!
好吧 鼓声响起 鼓声
Okay, here we go. Come on, come on.
再快点 快点
Little faster, little faster.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
-我马上回来 -好的
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
我们多带了一个三明治
We brought an extra sandwich.
是金枪鱼沙拉的
Tuna salad.
我不饿 还是谢谢你们了
I'm all right. Thank you, though.
如果你不吃的话 反正也要扔了
Well, if you don't eat it it's just gonna go in the garbage.
我真的不饿 非常感谢你
I'm really not hungry. Thank you so much.
你应该吃点
You should eat it.
你要保证自己的体力 为了你的...
You need to keep up your strength for your, uh...
丈夫
H-husband.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表