剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
Somebody tell me what-- What the hell is going on here?
我们能从"美好的恋爱"那里开始吗
Can we take it again from "Fine affair"?
-这是在干什么 -我们在排练
- What's happening? - We're rehearsing.
什么 大家都去哪儿了
What? Where--where is everybody?
-鲍伯把人清走了 -什么
- Bob cleared the set. - What?
两小时前就该开拍了
Cameras were supposed to be rolling two hours ago.
-那是段美好的 -恋爱
- It was a fine... - Affair
我不知道这是在干什么
I don't--what are we doing?
我们在等鲍伯批准这场戏的服装
We're just waiting for Bob to approve wardrobe for the scene.
服装
Wardrobe?
好了 你知道吗
Okay, all right, you know what?
姑娘们回拖车里去
I need ladies back in their trailers.
穿上戏服
Get into costume.
我也想这么做 赛
Well, I'd love to do that, Cy,
但不幸的是我们没有戏服
but unfortunately there's no costumes.
你说没有是什么意思
What do you mean there's no--
已经给你看了五十种方案了
You've been shown 50 different options!
我还是没有看到满意的
Well, nobody's shown me what I want.
你根本不知道想要什么样的
You don't know what you want!
-我很清楚自己想要什么 -真的吗
- I know exactly what I want. - Really?
但你一直悄悄给每个人灌输着
But you keep whispering in everyone's ear
这应该看起来像操蛋的音乐剧
that this is supposed to look like a goddamn musical.
这就是操蛋的音乐剧
It is a goddamn musical.
我想做点原创
I'm trying to do something original
你却不懂
and you don't understand it.
我不懂
I don't understand it?
行吧 每个没有安全感的艺术家都找这个借口
Okay, this--this is the excuse of every insecure artist.
说我不懂
I don't understand?
的确让你不爽了
And it makes you uncomfortable.
你知道吗 博人眼球 你就是博人眼球
You know what? It's flash. You--you doing flash.
正如我最开始说的
This is exactly what I said in the beginning.
好吧 我不会被迫去做
All right, I'm not going to be bullied into making
另一个糖衣炮弹和家庭式温暖的
another candy-coated family-friendly--
你有金玉的外表
Yeah, you got your little bag of tricks in there,
但是败絮其内
but there's no substance.
你做了什么 关掉所有的灯
So what do you do? You turn off all the lights
然后我们就该认为
and then we're supposed to think
你是某种制片天才
you're some kind of cinematic genius?
告诉我在这片子你为我做的一件贡献
Tell me one thing you've done for me in this movie.
-就一件 -我告诉你两件
- One thing. - I'll tell ya two.
雇佣了你这么久都没炒你
I hired ya and so far I haven't fired ya.
如我所言 你们可以走了
As I was saying, you may go.
你好
Hello?
最近如何 小朋友 是我
How are you, kid? Uh, it's me.
你去哪儿了
Well, where have you been?
我只是
I--I've just been, uh...
一直想打来 只是
I've been meaning to call, I just, uh...
你没收到我的留言吗
You didn't get my messages?
收到了
Uh, yeah--yeah.
这只是 只是 只是
It's just been--it's been, uh--It's just been--
只是太忙乱了 而且...
It's been so hectic and...
听着 如果你能来这几天就再好不过了
Listen, I--It'd be great to get you here for a few days.
你懂的 也许帮我参谋一下
You know, maybe, uh, get your--get your eyes
舞蹈编排之类的 我们
on some of the numbers. We're, um...
你觉得如何
What do you think about that?
我到那以后会不开心吗
Am I going to be unhappy when I get there?
不 当然不会
No, of course not.
你怎么会不开心呢
Why would you be unhappy?
我需要你 我需要你在这里 格温
I need you. I need you here, Gwen.
来吧 你意下如何
Come on, what do you say?
让我先看看我能做什么
Well, let me just see what I can do.
行吧 你最棒了
Okay, okay. You're the best.
好的 拜拜 鲍伯
Okay, bye-bye. Bye, Bob.
我看到...
So, I saw...
衣橱里的这个
this in the closet.
我就想 这就是为萨丽·鲍尔斯量身定做的
and I thought, well, now that is Sally Bowles to a tee.
简直太美了
It is absolutely gorgeous!
配上绿色的指甲油
And with the green nail polish.
这个呢
What about this?
穿这个表演《我的先生》怎样
What about this for, um, for "Mein Herr"?
我下面穿什么
What do I wear underneath?
纽扣衬衫
Um, a button down?
不不
Oh, no. No.
什么也不♥穿♥
Nothing underneath.
相信我 她会惊艳全场
Trust me, she'll be stunning.
我给你买♥♥了你最爱的和服
So I brought you my favorite kimonos...
你为什么化这么浓的妆
Why are you wearing all this makeup?
为这个角色
The character you're playing.
也许她不想被认出来
Maybe she doesn't want to be recognized.
真有趣
Now that's interesting.
也许她以前是交际花
Maybe she used to be a society girl.
然后她遇见了渣男
Then she met the wrong man.
他骗了她的全部财产
He swindled her for all she's worth
现在她只能摇着屁♥股♥索要小费
and now she's shaking her rump for tips.
睁眼
Open.
漂亮
Beautiful.
第一节的大部分采用特写
Most of the first verse will play in the close-up.
然后你想要拉远镜头
And then you want to widen?
嗯 散落彩色小碎片
Yeah, little fragments throughout.
为博大家一笑
On the snare.
很高兴你在这
I'm glad you're here.
他们说你在这里 我都不敢相信
They told me you were here. I didn't believe it.
-赛 -看看你
- Cy! - Hey, look at you.
所有一切看上去都叹为观止
Everything looks marvelous!
你知道吗 你将创造一部绝妙的电影
You know you're going to make a fantastic picture.
如果你能让你丈夫
Well, if only you can get your husband
加快节奏的话
to pick up the pace a little bit.
我们就不能愉快地聊五分钟吗
Can we have a pleasant conversation for five minutes?
他真讨厌 赛
He's a pain in the ass, Cy.
你以为我不是最了解这点的人吗
Oh, you think I don't know that better than anyone?
行吧 我有罪
All right. Guilty as charged.
去去去
Go, go, go.
我还是继续工作吧
Okay, I better get back to work.
加快速度
Pick up the pace.
加快
Picking up?
-他把舞台弄得太暗了 格温 -什么
- He's making it so dark, Gwen. - What?
他把这当成一种
He's--he's--he's treating it like it's some sort of--
意大利新现实主义的噩梦什么的
I don't know, Italian neorealist nightmare or something,
听着 我向制片厂保证这是部百老汇音乐剧
but listen, I promised the studio a Broadway musical.
具有一定社会意义但不是...
Yes, with some social import but not this...
-什么 -这不行
- What? - It isn't right.
这就是他一贯的回答
Okay, this--this is his answer to every question.
这不行
It isn't right.
太丑了
It's--it's ugly.
这很有趣
It's funny!
这不该有趣
It's not supposed to be funny.
你怎么 这是一支喜剧舞蹈
What are you--what is-- it's a comedic number.
舞蹈 完全正确 而不是服饰
The number, exactly, not the costume.
这简直是笑话中的笑话
This is a joke on top of a joke.
我不明白怎么了 什么
I don't know what that--what?
这个角色正唱着一首关于大猩猩的情歌♥
The character is singing a love song about a gorilla.
这不是搞笑猩猩 而是正经猩猩
It's not a joke gorilla, it's a gorilla-gorilla.
当她出场时
Then when the bottom drops out--
*假如你透过我的眸子看见她*
*If you could see her through my eyes*
她一点也不像犹太人
She wouldn't look Jewish at all.
这就太倒胃口了
It's a gut punch.
我懂这一幕
I understand the scene.
你突然意识到 你允许自己
You realize, all at once, you've allowed yourself
被怪物取悦
to be entertained by a monster
但你如果忙着笑话搞笑猩猩的话
and if you're busy laughing at the joke gorilla,
你就错过了整场表演
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表