剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
I am sorry, I just... forgot.
天使独白
The angel monologue.
你得想些动作配合独白
You need to find something active to play there.
现在 你只是念台词
Right now, you're just... saying words.
好吧 我得承认 乔
Okay, so I have to admit, Joe.
我有些拿捏不准
I am struggling to find out
这个时刻对于角色来说意味着什么
what that moment means for the character.
如果你能直接告诉我你希望我怎么做
So if you could just tell me exactly what you want me to do.
一些编舞
Some choreography?
问倒我了
Got me.
她...就坐那儿吧
Yeah, she-- Just sit there.
没关系
Yeah, that's fine.
不好意思 我肯定是忘了
I'm sorry, I--I must have forgotten
今天我们晚上要出去 我们是要出去吗
that we were going later today. Are we going later?
-已经很迟了吗 -你要走吗
- Is it late? - Do you need to go?
不不 她没事 待在那边就好
No, no, no, she's fine. She can stay right there.
因为这个可能还得有一会儿
Yeah, because this-- this might take a while.
没关系
That's all right.
我对下一幕刚好有个主意
I actually had an idea for the next scene.
还没到下一幕
We're not there yet.
我们还在说马克进场前的第一幕
We're still on the first scene before Mark's entrance.
我的安排吗
Oh, for me?
因为我觉得唐有点受冷落了
Because I think that Don's feeling left out here.
-是你的安排 -好吧
- It's for you. - Okay.
*但已告一段落*
*But now it's over*
*虽然我曾在乎你 现在我只想透透气*
*And though I used to care I need the open air*
*没有我你会过得更好*
*You're better off without me*
在忙什么呢
What are we working on?
*那是段美好的恋爱*
*Es war sehr gut*
*我的先生*
*Mein herr*
*再见了*
*And bye-bye*
就在那...
And it's right...
有问题吗
Something there?
-有点不对劲 -切晚了
- Something's off. - The cut is late.
-是那个吗 -对 就在
- Is that it? - Yeah, it's--
*虽然我曾在乎你*
*"And while I used to care"...*
应该是"虽然我曾在乎你"
And it should be "and while I used to care"...
然后切回丽莎
And then you're back to Liza.
-没错 -你明白了吗
- That's it. - Do you have that?
嗯 我明白了
Yeah, I have it.
-"虽然我曾在乎你" -我明白了
- While I used to care. - I have it.
我们不是有 我记得你是把
And didn't we have-- I remember that you had
录像机摆在了舞台的地板上
the camera upstage on the floor.
-为了拍丽莎的交叉舞步 -对
- For Liza's cross. - Yes.
-那一段呢 -我没有那一卷
- Where is that? - I don't have that circled.
我说了让她印出来 我明确记得
I told her to print that. I know for a fact
-我让她印出来 -我去拿备用底片
- I told her to print it. - I'll order up the B Neg.
你知道珊迪平均慢了半拍吗
And you know that Sandy's a half a beat behind in the wide?
我故意的 鲍比说这是个低档酒吧 过气姑娘
I did that on purpose. Bobby said it's a lousy club. Washed-up girl.
过气和无能可是天壤之别
Well, there's a difference between washed-up and just incompetent.
即便她整晚都在给人吹♥箫♥
Just because she's been giving head all night
也不意味着她不会数数
doesn't mean she can't count.
我去掉这段
I'll take it out.
也许并不那么糟糕
Maybe it's not so terrible.
是的 也许不糟糕
No, maybe not.
接下去是什么
So what's next?
你不用感谢我
You don't have to thank me.
-不 你都不需要我 -我需要
- No, you didn't even need me. - Yes, I did.
真的 你不需要我
Really, you didn't need me.
你只是受不了一个人
You just can't stand to be alone.
-对了 我想告诉你 -什么
- Oh, I wanted to tell you-- - Yeah?
妮可坚持要买♥♥《福音》这张专辑
That Nicole insisted on buying the album for "Godspell,"
而且她一直在循环播放
and she just listens to it over and over and over again.
这是她接触宗教最多的一次了
That's the most religion she's ever gotten.
-我觉得挺好 -剧排得如何了
- Oh, I think it's so sweet. - How's the play?
妮可说导演要用指示淹没你了
Nicole says the director's killing you with notes.
真的吗
Oh, did she?
没说这么多词 但她...你知道的
Well, not in so many words, but she--you know.
我希望他能给我更多指示
I mean, I wish he'd give me more notes.
我希望他能直接明了告诉我
I wish he would just come out and tell me
他究竟希望我做什么
exactly what it is that he wants me to do.
我希望你是导演
I wish you were directing.
你遇上什么问题了
W-what are you having trouble with?
我没有...从哪说起呢
Oh, well, I don't-- Where would I start?
最糟糕的是这个
Well, the worst of it...is this.
编剧写了这个愚蠢的独白
This writer has given me this inane story
-关于一个天使男孩 -嗯
- about a little angel boy. - Yeah.
有整整两页 而乔就让我坐着念
Yeah, it's two pages, and Joe just has me sitting there,
他还奇怪为什么这一幕如此无趣
and then he wonders why it's so dull.
-我想也许我可以站起来 -让他们重写
- I thought maybe I would stand-- - Ask for a re-write.
让他们把天使变成小女孩
Tell them to change the angel to a little girl.
你怎么会知道男孩的事
What do you know about boys?
你又没养过儿子
You never raised one.
我觉得你会 你会很出色的
I think you're going to be-- that's going to be great.
你会很出色的
You're going to be great.
去你的
Fuck you.
-只是短期巡演 -她不会回来了
- It's a short tour. - She's not coming back.
-我当然会回来 -首先她离开丈夫
- Of course I'm coming back. - First she leaves her husband,
然后把这野种丢给我们
then she leaves her bastard with us.
没有舞者会拒绝杰克·科尔
You don't say no to Jack Cole.
这家伙根本不会拒绝
This one doesn't say no to anyone.
她就有一个技能 搔首弄姿
She has one skill, shaking her behind.
而且据我所知 你都没有脑子
As far as I can tell, you never had the presence of mind
去要点♥金♥钱回报
to ask for compensation.
你们知道关于天使男孩的故事吗
Do you know the story about the little angel boy?
我在你们这么大时 我母亲常说给我听
My mother used to read it to me when I was your age.
故事讲述了一个进天堂的小男孩
It's about a little boy who goes to Heaven,
成为了天使
and becomes...an angel.
-天使 -没错
- An angel? - Yes.
但他到达天堂时
But when he gets to Heaven,
意识到自己与其他天使不同
he realizes he isn't like the other angels.
他不如别的天使美丽
You see, he isn't beautiful like they are.
而且别的天使也不愿和他一起玩耍
And none of the other little angels will play with him,
只留他孤身一人
and he's all alone.
有一天 他决定离开众天使
One day, he decides to leave the angels
去动物天堂与动物们同住
and to go live with the animals in Animal Heaven instead.
它们不介意他的翅膀短小
They don't seem to mind that his wings are short
或是他的黄铜竖琴
or his harp is made of brass.
它们对他很友善
They're kind to him,
而且随时随地陪他玩耍
and they play with him whenever he likes.
于是他不再寂寞
And he isn't lonely anymore.
慢慢地 斗转星移
And then slowly, very slowly,
他开始忘记自己还是孩童时
he begins to forget about the toys and the playthings
曾拥有的玩具和玩物
that he had when he was a boy.
他曾住的小房♥子
And the little house he lived in.
以及他曾经熟知的
And even the mother and father
母亲和父亲
that he once knew.
直到有一天
Until one day,
尽管他费尽苦心
try as he might...
他已无法记起之前的任何一件事
He can't remember a single thing that came before.
是个美妙的故事 对吗
It's a wonderful story, isn't it?
提前一句台词把书给他 格温
Let's have you give him the book one line sooner, Gwen.
结尾的地方我需要你对着所有孩子说
And I really need you to include all the kids at the end there.
到十分钟休息了吗
Are we due for ten?
十分钟后回来 然后我们
Back in ten, and we'll just--
我们继续下一幕
we'll move on to the next scene.
康康舞
百老汇开幕
开幕夜的观众真是太有爱了
Got to love an opening night audience, huh?
热情洋溢 好好享受
They're hot, have fun.
非常棒
That was great!
派对见
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表