剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
你来早了
You're a little early.
时候还没到
Isn't time yet.
请勿打扰
给我看看
Can I see it?
不错 然后把手放到后面
That's nice. Then the hand.
-我往后退的时候吗 -没错
- As I'm stepping back? - Yeah.
感觉不对
That wasn't it.
好莱坞
去和舞蹈教练说吧
Well, take it up with the choreographer.
这是他的主意 不是我的
It was his idea, not mine.
剩余19年
我们没炒了他吗
Did we fire him?
再给他一次机会
Oh, give the man another shot.
他还在学习当中
He's still learning.
屈膝
Break the leg.
这样吗
Like this?
没错 这样不错 换一边试试看
Yeah, that's nice. Show me the reverse.
你的更好 再来一次
Yours is better. Let's do it again.
舞者就位
Dancers to set.
准备
Standby.
把它拿来设计舞台场面
Bring it over here for blocking.
你为什么要这样站
Why are you standing like that?
我以为这就是我的位置
I thought this was my position.
没错 可你扮演的角色为什么
Yeah, well, why is the character you're playing
要把她所有的重量都放在栏杆上
putting all of her weight on the banister like that?
编舞要求
The choreography.
你今晚穿着这双高跟鞋跳了多长时间了
How long have you been dancing in those heels tonight?
得有五个小时吧
Five hours maybe?
-至少六个小时 -六小时
- Six, at least. - Six.
你好 先生 能耽误你点时间吗
Hey mister, can I talk to you for a minute?
能给我递支烟吗 先生
Got a cigarette for me, mister? Huh?
你只想坐下来
All you want to do is sit down.
你现在只有这一个想法
I mean, it is all you can think about.
闭上你的双眼
You close your eyes.
你会看到双人沙发 单人沙发
You see love seats, armchairs,
教堂长凳 地铁长椅
church pews, subway benches.
但有个问题 经理在盯着你
But you got a problem. The manager's watching.
你不能在上班时间坐着
You--you can't sit down in the middle of your shift.
家里面还有个小男孩 对吗
Got that little boy at home, doesn't she?
是啊
Yeah.
指望着工资过活
Depending on that paycheck.
假如能把高跟鞋承受的重量
Maybe if you can shift your weight off your heels
转移到栏杆上
onto the banister,
这样你也许还能撑着再跳一支舞
just maybe you can make it through one more dance.
谁来了
Uh, who's here?
雪莉 你好啊
Hey, Shirley. How are ya?
很好 昨天排练完后我还能走路
Good, I feel lucky I can still walk
已经感到非常幸运了
after yesterday's rehearsal.
她可真是位严师
She's a taskmaster, this one.
我也是师从大家
Well, I learned from the best.
可不能让她受伤 格温
Need her in one piece there, Gwen.
我有话要和你说
Hey, I need to talk to you for a second.
-什么事 -能一起喝杯咖啡...
- Yeah? - Wanna get a cup of coffee...
姑娘们
Girls.
当你们向后走的时候 同时扭动着肩膀
When you're walking backwards and you roll the shoulder,
那不叫诱惑 而是骗术
it's not a seduction, it's a con job.
而他却浑然不知 所以...
Now he doesn't know that, so...
摆好这个姿势别动 女士们
Can you freeze right there, ladies?
得更紧凑些才行 我需要紧凑一点
It's got to be tighter. I need it tighter.
我想看到汗流浃背
I wanna see the sweat.
我想看到她们在把杆失去重心的感觉
I wanna see the spot where they missed their foundation.
她们在一起太挤了
They're too crowded together.
如果你想更紧凑点 你会毁掉整体效果的
If you come in tight, you're going to ruin the composition.
去掉一个舞者
Cut one of the dancers.
腾些空间
More room.
好 去掉哪个
Yeah. Which one?
最边上那个新来的
New girl on the end.
好
Okay.
亲爱的
Sweetheart!
重新设计舞台场面
We're re-blocking.
好的 停在这儿
Okay, stop.
停着别动
Hold it right there.
我需要你和他谈谈 格温
I need you to get through to him, Gwen.
电影制片厂态度很坚决
The studio is adamant.
不管怎样《生命的旋律》不准出现"去你的"
Charity under no circumstances can use the expression,
这种表述
"Up Yours."
-这太淫秽了 -请安静
- It--it--it--it--it's obscene. - Quiet, please.
我能告诉你我紧张时会怎么做吗
Can I tell you what I do when I'm nervous?
我会深呼吸三次 吸气然后呼气
I take three deep breaths, in and out.
吸气 呼气 吸气...
In and out. In...
呼气
And out.
好多了 对吧
Better, isn't it?
我们得再去掉一位舞者
We're gonna have to lose another dancer.
我们得再去掉一位舞者
We have to lose another dancer.
好吧
Yeah.
我们得重设舞台场面
We have to re-block.
-我们得重设舞台场面 -吸气 呼气
- We're re-blocking. - In and out.
大家注意 我们要重设舞台场面
Everybody, we're re-blocking.
卡丽 抱歉 我们得...
Carrie, sorry, we're gonna have to--
我们得把你去掉 我很抱歉
we're gonna have to lose you, okay? I'm so sorry.
我们会再给你找个角色 好吗
We're going to find another spot for you, all right?
-标记 -请安静点
- Mark. - Quiet, please.
开拍了 大家注意
Picture's up, everybody.
准备
Stand by.
生命的旋律
-第七场 第一次 开拍 -标记
- Scene 7, take 1. Roll camera. - Mark.
第七场 第一次
导演 鲍伯·佛西
-开拍 -开拍
- Rolling! - Rolling!
准备录音
Playback.
BGM: Big Spender by Queen
*当你走向我的那刻*
*The minute you walked in the joint*
*我就看出了你的与众不同*
*I could see you were a man of distinction*
*一位挥金如土者*
*A real big spender*
*相貌俊俏 品味高雅*
*Good lookin', so refined*
*嘿 你想不想知道*
*Say, wouldn't you like to know*
*我心里面在想些什么*
*What's goin' on in my mind?*
*那我就直说了吧*
*So, let me get right to the point*
*我并不是对所有男孩都会动情*
*I don't pop my cork for every guy I see*
*嘿 挥金如土者*
*Hey, big spender*
*嘿 挥金如土者*
*Hey, big spender!*
*嘿 挥金如土者*
*Hey, big spender*
*花费*
*Spend*
*一些时间*
*A little time with*
*陪我*
*Me*
*风趣 欢笑 好时光*
*Fun, laughs, good time*
*风趣 欢笑 好时光*
*Fun, laughs, good time*
*风趣 欢笑 好时光*
*Fun, laughs, good time*
*意下如何 先生*
*How about it, palsy?*
*好啊*
*Yeah.*
-切 -停了
- Cut. - Cutting.
好 我们继续
Okay, let's move on.
-看下刚才拍的东西 -很棒 女孩们
- Check the gain. - That's good, girls.
-很好 -很清晰 马上拍下一场
- Nice. - It's clear. Moving on.
佛西与沃登 第一集
听着 我想告诉你
Oh, listen, I wanted to tell you.
我和妮可回家的路上去了趟齐格菲剧院
Nicole and I stopped by the Ziegfeld on our way home.
纽约
剩余18年
第七大道上
There were people lined up
有很多人排队买♥♥票
all the way down to 7th Avenue to buy tickets.
也许他们是在买♥♥票看《全能金龟车》
Maybe they were there to see "The Love Bug."
别说笑了
Stop.
齐格菲剧院只有一个剧场 你知道的
The Ziegfeld only has one screen and you know it.
我知道 但他们不一定知道呀
Well, but do they know that?
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表