剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
Absolutely.
迷你裙 我会不会太老了 跟我说实话
A mini? Am I too old? Be honest with me.
这两条腿可不老 秀出来吧
I mean, those legs aren't too old. Show them off.
我们还在等什么
What are we waiting for exactly?
已经11点了 我们第一个镜头还没拍好
It's 11:00, we haven't gotten the first shot.
我们距离成片还很远
We're ten away from picture.
鲍比 我需要你盯着摄影机
Bobby, I need you at camera.
-这些人是干嘛的 -背景 临时演员
- Who are these people? - Background, extras.
我需要新人 他们看起来像是演员
We need new ones. They look like actors.
他们就是演员
They are actors.
他们应该是1933年柏林夜店的主顾
They're supposed to be patrons of a Berlin nightclub in 1933.
扒手 变♥态♥ 妓♥女♥
Pickpockets, perverts, prostitutes.
你想干什么
What do you wanna do?
你想现在去慕尼黑街头晃荡找妓♥女♥吗
You wanna roam the streets of Munich now searching for prostitutes?
你知道去哪找妓♥女♥吗
You know where to find prostitutes?
她想知道你们俩
Uh, she, uh, she wants to know if you two
是不是想要
are wanting to, um,
找点乐子
get, uh, pleasured?
告诉她们我们来这不是为了做♥爱♥
Uh, tell them we're not here for sex.
告诉她们我们正在为电影选角
Uh, tell them we're casting a movie.
有没有人以前参加过表演
Has anyone ever done any acting before?
舞台剧或者电影
Stage? Film?
色情片算吗
Does pornography count?
为什么不算
Why not?
非常好
That's terrific.
告诉她们现在身处夜店
Tell them that they're in a nightclub
舞台上表演着十分有趣 取悦人的演出
and there's a very funny, very entertaining act on stage.
让她们假装在看表演
Tell them to pretend that they're watching it
并且享受演出
and they're enjoying it.
好 她 她 她
Okay, her, her, her.
我不需要她们 其余被雇用了
I don't need them, the rest are hired.
她说你只选了老女人
She says you only picked the old women.
丑女人 这不公平
The ugly ones. It's not fair.
公平
Fair.
告诉她演艺界没有公平可言
Tell her this is show business.
我以前从没在妓院做过翻译
I never had to translate before in a brothel.
现在你可以把它从你的清单上划掉了
Well, you can check that off your list.
是的
Yes.
当我 当我还是个小孩的时候
You know, when I was, uh, when I was a kid,
曾在那样的地方跳舞
I used to dance in places like that
和那样的女人一起
with women like that.
你小的时候
When you were a kid?
是的
Yeah.
你是舞蹈演员出身
You started as a dancer?
你什么时候决定当导演的呢
Well, when did you decide you wanted to be a director?
我从没想过当导演
I never wanted to be a director.
美国著名电影演员 舞者 舞台剧演员
我只想成为弗雷德·阿斯泰尔
All I ever wanted to be was Fred Astaire.
发生了什么
What happened?
只不过
Well...
事实证明我不是弗雷德·阿斯泰尔
It turns out, I--I wasn't Fred Astaire.
让我看看
Show me.
-现在吗 -没错
- Right now? - Mm-hmm.
非常非常好
Oh, very, very good.
我有男朋友
I have a boyfriend.
我不介意
I won't hold it against you.
而你结婚了
And you are married.
我们现在身处另一个大洲
You know, we're on a different continent.
可以享有特殊的豁免权 对吗
I think there's a special exemption for that, right?
"因为是你教会了我
"Because you've taught me that part of love
爱的温柔"
which is tender."
糟糕 该我了吗
Oh darn, is that me?
"杰奎斯 我们习惯了彼此..."
"Oh, Jaques, we're used to each other..."
"我们是被俘虏的鹰 关在了同一个牢笼
"We're a pair of captive hawks caught in the same cage,
我们已经习惯了彼此的存在"
and so we've grown used to each other?"
-是这样吗 -你好 这里是佛西家
- Is that right? - Hello, Fosse residence.
不敢相信我居然说对了
Oh, I can't believe that's right!
-佛西太太 -谢谢你 亲爱的
- Mrs. Fosse, - Thank you, dear.
你好
Hello?
是的 我是她妈妈
Yes, this is her mother.
BGM:Mein Herr by Kelli Barrettk
*拜拜*
*Bye, bye*
*打个响指*
*And snap*
我要看到每一个动作都干净利落
I want to see every move isolated.
每一个动作
Every move.
我要看到每一块肌肉 每一跟肌腱
I want to see every muscle, every tendon.
*嘟嘟*
*Do do*
把注意力放在前面 凯特琳
Focus is front, Caitlyn.
再一次
And again.
开始
Here we go.
七 八
And seven, eight, and--
*嘟嘟*
*Doo, doo!*
*过去很美好*
*It was a fine affair*
*但已告一段落*
*But now it's over*
*虽然我曾在乎你*
*And though I used to care*
*现在我只想透透气*
*I need the open air*
我看了一些你拍的镜头 鲍比
I saw some of the footage you're getting, Bobby.
太黑了
It's too dark.
你布景的打光不够
You're--you're not putting enough light on the scenes.
这里是夜店 赛
It's a nightclub, Cy.
夜店里面就这么黑
Nightclubs are dark.
*过去我常说自己是个流浪者*
*I always said that I was a rover*
打起精神来 姑娘们 腿抬起来
You need to pull out, ladies. Legs up!
*你不必眉头紧锁*
*You mustn't knit your brow*
90度 姑娘们 不是60度
90 degrees, ladies, not 60.
*你完全有理由怀疑我 我的先生*
*You've every cause to doubt me, mein herr*
麻烦从头再来一遍
Let's work from the top, please.
抱歉 姑娘们 再从头来一遍
I'm sorry, ladies. Once more from the top.
*那是段美好的恋爱 但已告一段落*
*It was a fine affair but now it's over*
*虽然我曾在乎你*
*And though I used to care*
*现在我只想透透气*
*I need the open air*
*没有我你会过得更好 我的先生*
*You're better off without me mein herr*
注意身体线条 不行
Watch that line. It's not working.
打起精神来 姑娘们
I need you to pull out, ladies.
-腿 腿 -我们得开拍了
- Legs, legs. - We've gotta shoot.
来吧 拍点东西 我们在
Come on, shoot something. Come on, what are we--
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
*你完全有理由怀疑我 我的先生*
*And every cause to doubt me, mein herr*
再一遍
And again.
我还有多长时间
How much time do I have?
-离开拍还有十分钟 -还是不对
- Ten away from picture. - It's still not right.
-还是没效果 -能开拍了吗
- It's still not working. - Can we shoot?
-为什么还没效果 -五 六 七 八
- Why isn't this working? - Five, six, seven, eight.
-手 -你们这么糊弄的话
- Hand! - I can't tell a thing
我什么也看不出来
if you're marking it, ladies.
我看到的是什么 我不知道这是什么
What am I seeing? I don't know what I'm seeing.
再一遍
And again.
是的 请帮我转告他
Yes, please give him the message.
你
You.
还有 如果你能告诉他
And also, if you could tell him that his daughter
她女儿带了一瓶安♥眠♥药♥去学校
brought a bottle of Seconal to school,
那就太好了
that would be wonderful.
你每次都做错
You're doing this wrong every time.
你为什么每次都做错呢
Is there a reason you're doing it wrong every time?
-安♥眠♥药♥ 安 眠 -再一遍 再一遍
- Seconal. S-E-C-O... - And again. And again.
-再一遍 再一遍 再一遍 -眠 药
- And again. And again. Again. - N-A-L.
-安♥眠♥药♥ -为什么停下来了
- Seconal. - Why are you stopping?
我们为什么停下来了
Why are we stopping?
是我的荣幸 谢谢你
Oh, it's my pleasure. Thank you.
拜拜
Bye.
我们为什么没有在拍
Why--why are we not shooting?
有人能告诉我这里是怎么回事吗
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表