剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
- Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
我能来一片吗
Can I have one?
我觉得你已经非常健康了
I think you're plenty healthy already.
好吧 你表现得很棒
Okay, you've been a good sport.
我觉得帕迪可以再多等几分钟
I guess Paddy can wait a few more minutes.
新款的阳光烤面包机是同类产品中最好的
This new Sunbeam is the finest toaster of its type too--
将过去五十年的
...has lifted itself high above
陈词滥调甩在了身后
the muddy ruts of 50 years ago.
城市间的海湾
The gulf between city...
你们 你们还在这里做什么
What--what are you still doing here?
他们的生活方式逐渐融合
Their ways of life have mingled--
-去上个厕所吧 -我不想去
- Go use the ladies'. - I don't have to.
照你妈妈说的做 亲爱的
Do what your mother says, honey.
来吧
Come on.
坐在外面等我 我很快就来
Go sit outside for me. I'll be right there.
就在这里等我
Stay right here for me.
帕迪去哪儿了 他应该
Where's Paddy? He was supposed to--
你到底是怎么想的
What in the hell were you thinking?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你把她留在这里 和一个成年男性独处
You left her here alone with a grown man.
妮可 我让帕迪陪她了
Nicole? I left her with Paddy.
这样做完全不妥
It's completely inappropriate!
你在说什么 我 我就离开了三十分钟
What are you talking about? I--I left for 30 minutes.
你就不能和你的女儿待一个晚上吗
You can't spend a single evening alone with your daughter.
这个要求太过分了
That was just too much to ask.
你去哪儿了 开什么会
Where did you go? What was your meeting for?
某人在晚上到底去开了一个什么会
What sort of a meeting exactly does somebody have--
-你太过分了 -开了半个小时
- Okay, you're way out of line. - For a half an hour at night?
-太过分了 -你就不能在这里
- Way out of line. - You couldn't stay here
多待半个小时吗
for a half an hour alone?
你 他们都一起躺在床上了
You--they were on the bed together.
-我是在帮你的忙 -帮忙 帮忙
- I'm doing you a favor. - A favor? A favor?
-你觉得这是帮我的忙 -没错
- That's what you think this is? - Yeah.
好 不用担心
Well...don't worry.
我再也不会找你帮忙了
I won't ask you for any more...favors.
你是疯了吗 那是帕迪
Are you out of your mind? It's Paddy.
好了 亲爱的 我们走吧 你好了吗
Okay, honey, let's get going. Are you ready?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentleman,
下面为大家隆重介绍卡尔弗城的
I give you Culver City's very own
格温妮斯·伊芙琳·沃登
Gwyneth Evelyn Verdon.
她难道不是一个奇迹吗
Isn't she a miracle?
出生的时候双腿严重扭曲
Born with terrible twisted legs.
-不可能 -这么多年来绑带一直绑至这里
- No. - Braces up to here for years.
但她从来都没放弃
Gertie never gave up.
这很值得 不是吗
Well, it was worth it, wasn't it?
你真的很有天赋
You've got real talent.
亨立汉先生是内行人
Mr. Henaghan's in the business.
他是个戏剧评论家
He's a theatre critic.
你是我看过的舞者中
You are one of the most promising dancers
最有前途的一位
I've seen in quite some time.
才华横溢 美丽动人
Talented, beautiful.
-亨立汉先生 -嘘
- Mr. Henaghan. - Shh.
过来 过来
Hey, come here. Come here.
躺下
Lie down.
为什么
Why?
躺下
Lie down.
是谁的
Who is it?
奥康奈尔家的男孩 他是孩子父亲吗
O'Connell's boy. Is he the father?
在我揍你前告诉我是谁干的
Tell me who it is right now before I put your lights out.
-拜托 不要 -你别管
- Please, don't! - You stay out of it!
-告诉我是谁的 -好消息
- Tell me who it is! - Some good news.
亨立汉先生答应娶你
Mr. Henaghan has agreed to marry you.
大家好
Well, hello!
天哪 我没意识到
Oh, my goodness, I didn't realize
要给这么多人表演啊
I'd be playing to a full house.
大家都很高兴见到你
Well, everyone was so excited to meet you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-幸会 -我也是 我也是
- A pleasure. - Oh, well, likewise, likewise.
亚瑟让你来试镜 我真想把他千刀万剐
Oh, I wanted to fillet Arthur for asking you to read.
-不 旧事不重提 -简直是场闹剧
- Oh, no, don't mention it, please. - It's a travesty.
我喜欢试镜
I love to audition.
就像是和新的中意之人约会一样
It's like a date with a new crush.
再说谁能怪他呢 格温·沃登是个舞者
Besides, who could blame him? Gwen Verdon's a hoofer!
瞎说 我们都知道
Oh, that is bunk and we both know it,
但你实在是个可人儿
but you're a doll to pretend.
我和谁对戏
So who am I reading with?
我想站着来
I'd like to do it standing.
"无论洛拉想要什么"
Whatever Lola wants.
接得妙
Good one.
门开着
It's open!
早上好 玛丽
Oh, well, good morning, Marie.
我的小天才怎么样了
How's the genius?
拜托 玛丽 事情已经够棘手了
Please, Marie, things are tough enough.
亲爱的 能帮我接下电♥话♥吗
Darling, could you get that for me?
我希望有人能给我机会
I wish somebody'd give me a chance
离家一段时间
to leave home for a while.
这里是佛西家
Fosse residence.
是梅尔
It's Mel.
我想你应该还没收到消息呢
Well, I don't expect you've heard anything yet.
你得到那个角色了
You got the part.
你知道吗 我都说服了自己
You know, I had myself convinced
他们绝对不喜欢我
that they absolutely hated me.
听着 你知道我一直对你直言不讳
Look, you know I'm always straight with you.
我太尊重你了 都没有告诉你真♥相♥
I respect you too much not to tell you the truth.
好吧 什么真♥相♥
Okay, what is it?
大家的首选不是你
You were not everyone's first choice.
-那是谁 -不重要
- Well, who was? - Doesn't matter.
他们都会改变主意 我不担心这个
They'll all come around. I'm not worried about that.
一旦他们 一旦他们看到了你的表演
Once they--once they see what you can do,
他们会爱你的 谁不会呢
they're going to love you. Who doesn't?
-但如果你告诉这些人滚犊子 -不不
- But if you want to tell these guys to take a hike-- - No no,
-好的 -不必了
- Okay. - No.
好的
Okay.
他们说下个星期会打电♥话♥告诉我们行程
They said they'll call next week with the schedule.
但同时
But in the meantime...
女士们先生们 杰克·科尔的舞者们
Ladies and gentleman, the Jack Cole dancers!
吉姆 快一点了
Jim, it's almost 1:00.
我们不能再拖欠租金
We cannot miss another month's rent.
他们会把我们赶街上去的
They'll put us on the street.
科尔先生 我是格温·沃登
Mr. Cole? I'm Gwen Verdon.
我看了您在"好莱坞号♥角"排的舞蹈
I'm reviewing your show for the "Hollywood Bugle."
我 我想问您几个问题
I--I would love to ask you a couple of questions.
-一个 -对不起
- One. - Excuse me?
只能问一个问题
One question.
我是个舞者
I'm a dancer.
这不是问题
That's not a question.
不 不是
No, it isn't.
格温 你还在吗 这是个好消息
Gwen, are you there? This is good news.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
这是你应得的
You deserve this.
-再见 -再见
- Bye for now. - Bye.
他说什么了
What did he say?
我得到了演出邀请
I've just been offered a play.
我们要庆祝一下吗
Should we celebrate?
总的来说 你太关注佩格
In general, you're giving too much of your focus to Peg.
佩格不是你的雇主 伊芙琳才是
Peg is not your employer. Evelyn is.
-她才是你需要打动的人 -明白了 对不起
- She's the one to impress. - Okay, got it, sorry.
你不必让所有人都喜欢你
You don't need to try to charm the whole room.
这个角色没有你本人那么擅长社交
The character's not as socially adept as you are.
是的 你昨天跟我提过这点
Yes, you gave me that one yesterday.
抱歉 我就是忘了
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表