剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
鲍伯·佛西
一项奥斯卡奖
两项托尼奖
三项艾美奖
*但我不会*
*But I won't--*
好消息
Good news.
我回家了 亲爱的
I'm home, sweetie.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
天啊 我的天呐
Oh--oh, my God! Oh, my God!
-怎么回事 -滚出去
- What's going on? - Hey, get out of here!
报♥警♥
Call 911.
快报♥警♥ 我来抓他
Call 911. I got him.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
鲍伯
Bob?
-什么情况 -佛西先生
- What the hell is going on? - Mr. Fosse?
-天哪 鲍伯 -我不知道是你
- Oh, Jesus Christ, Bob! - I-I didn't--I didn't know.
-发生了什么 -亲爱的
- What happened? - Hey, sweetheart.
-爸爸 -亲爱的
- Daddy? - Darling!
没事 回去睡觉吧
Everything's fine. Let's go back to bed.
-没事 亲爱的 -发生什么事了
- It's fine, honey. - What happened?
没事 没事 一切都...
It's fine, it's fine. Everything's--
回去睡觉吧 没关系
Go back to bed. It's okay.
天哪 天哪
Oh, God. Oh, God.
我非常抱歉 佛西先生 我不知道是你
I'm--I'm awfully sorry, Mr. Fosse. I didn't know.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是罗恩
I'm Ron.
我想你终于明白了
I guess you finally realized
我们从一开始就明白的道理
what we knew from the beginning.
是啊 我猜是的
Yeah, I guess so.
你永远找不到你要找的东西 鲍比
You were never gonna find what you were looking for, Bobby.
没有什么事会如你所愿
Nothing ever turns out the way you want it to.
不管怎样都有缺陷
It's all flawed, one way or another.
难道不是吗
Isn't that true?
没有什么事尽如人意 不是吗 鲍比
Nothing's been completely fulfilling, now, has it, Bobby?
不是吗
Has it?
-不是吗 -不是吗
- Has it? - Has it?
不是吗
Has it?
你得到了所有想要的 却还是不满足
You got everything you wanted and it still isn't enough.
-永远都不会满足的 -告诉他 帕迪
- It'll never be enough. - Tell him, Paddy.
BGM: Simple Joys
*我给你唱个悲伤少年的故事*
*Well, I'll sing you the story of a sorrowful lad*
*他得到他想要的 却不想要他拥有的*
*He had everything he wanted, didn't want what he had*
*他拥有金钱财富 地位名誉*
*He had wealth and pelf and fame and name*
*名声大噪*
*And all of that noise*
*但他从没有过简单的快乐*
*But he didn't have none of those simple joys*
*难道你不是更愿意做只左撇子跳蚤*
*And wouldn't you rather be a left-handed flea*
*做只海底石板上的螃蟹*
*A crab on a slab at the bottom of the sea*
*而不是个从不懂得自♥由♥的人*
*Than a man who never learns how to be free*
*直到他*
*Not till the day he*
*直到他*
*Not till the day he*
*直到他 直到他*
*Not till the day, not till the day he*
死去
Dies.
但有件事
There is something.
我们剧目中唯一完美的表演
The only completely perfect act in our repertoire.
就是最终乐章
The finale.
最终乐章
The finale!
这是很长的一段路
It's a long way-- it's a long way down.
只能说你当之无愧
You can't say you don't deserve it.
鲍比
Oh, Bobby.
你是如此特别
You're so special.
你做的事无人能及
Nobody else can do what you can do.
所有人都望尘莫及
Nobody even comes close.
是时候让世界看看你有多么不同凡响
It's time the world sees just how extraordinary you are.
BGM: Extraordinary
*不同凡响的人*
*When you're extraordinary*
*得做不同凡响的事*
*You gotta do extraordinary things*
英年早逝的人
The ones who die young,
都是得到永生的人
those are the ones who live forever.
你知道的
You know that.
你让我成为巨星
You made me a star.
*从最高的塔上*
*From the highest tower*
但如果你这样做 你会让我黯然失色
But if you do this, you'll eclipse me.
让所有人都黯然失色
You'll eclipse everyone.
*荣耀 荣耀*
*Glory, glory*
*荣耀 荣耀*
*Glory, glory*
-想象一下掌声如潮 -想想赞誉之词
- Imagine the applause. - Think of the word of mouth.
你职业生涯中最热烈的欢呼
The biggest standing ovation of your career.
所有人都会记得今夜
Everyone will remember this night.
他们永远不会忘记你 鲍比
They'll never forget you, Bobby.
是时候了 鲍比 观众们在等着你
It's time, Bobby. Your audience is waiting.
*河流属于*
*Rivers belong*
*流淌之地*
*Where they can ramble*
*雄鹰属于翱翔之空*
*Eagles belong where they can fly*
BGM: I Guess I'll Miss The Man
*我想我会怀念那个男人*
*I guess I'll miss the man*
*如果你可以解释的话*
*Explain it if you can*
*他已是面目全非*
*His face was far from fine*
*但我还会怀念他的模样*
*But still I'll miss his face*
*想着他是否也会怀念我*
*And wonder if he's missing mine*
-最终乐章 鲍伯 -最终乐章 鲍比
- The finale, Bob. - The finale, Bobby.
最终乐章
The finale.
-不要停下 -继续 鲍伯
- Don't stop. - Keep going, Bob.
*有时候他*
*Some days he wouldn't say*
*一整天都没句好话*
*A pleasant word all day*
*有时候他会皱眉咒骂*
*Some days he'd scowl and curse*
-你已近在咫尺 -你现在不能放弃
- You're so close. - You can't give up now.
*但还有些时候*
*But there were other days*
*他真的更加糟糕*
*When he was really even worse*
你不能随意篡改结局 鲍比
You can't just change the ending, Bobby.
-他是在选择生活 -多么现实啊
- He's choosing life. - How realistic is that?
别这样 鲍比
Don't do this, Bobby.
*我不会怀念他的情绪*
*And I won't miss his moods*
懦夫
Coward.
*他阴郁的孤独*
*His gloomy solitudes*
-软弱 -傻瓜
- Compromising. - Schmuck.
*粗鲁的论调*
*Abrasive style*
我横跨整座城市就是来看这个的吗
I came all the way across town for this shit?
*但请不要误会*
*But please don't get me wrong*
911 您有什么紧急情况
911, what is your emergency?
*长久以来*
*He was the best to come along*
*他是最好的人*
*In a long, long while*
您好
Hello?
-我想我错了 -您好
- I guess I was wrong. - Hello?
-你跟别人没什么不同 -您好
- I guess you're just like everybody else. - Hello?
-请告诉我您的紧急情况 -爸爸
- Please tell me the nature of your emergency. - Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy.
-爸爸 -有人吗
- Daddy? - Is anyone there?
佛西先生
Mr. Fosse?
爸爸
Daddy.
-佛西先生 -911 您有什么紧急情况
- Mr. Fosse? - 911, what is your emergency?
爸爸
Daddy.
佛西先生
Mr. Fosse?
爸爸
Daddy.
佛西先生
Mr. Fosse?
佛西先生
Mr. Fosse.
您感觉如何 佛西先生
How you feeling, Mr. Fosse?
鲍伯·佛西
佩恩·惠特尼精神病院
第二天
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表