剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
I think it could be a huge draw, Sam.
臀部发力向上提
Lift all the way from the hips.
我很抱歉 但一部具有商业价值的音乐剧
Well, I'm sorry, but a musical with some commercial appeal
不会成为世界末日
wouldn't be the end of the world.
我们已经沉寂三年了
We haven't had a hit in three years.
是萨姆吗
Is that Sam?
我得挂了 聊得不错 再见
I better run. Good talking, bye-bye.
再见
Bye.
妮可练了一下午这支舞蹈
Nicole has been practicing her routine all afternoon.
快看看 看看 快看啊
Look at this, look. Look, look!
她迫不及待想展示给你看
She can't wait to show you.
你在给我的经纪人打电♥话♥吗
You're calling my agent?
不 我们就是随便聊聊
Oh, oh, no. We were just chatting.
你知道我拿不到这份工作
You knew I wouldn't get the job.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
考虑很周全啊
Covering all your bases, huh?
他怎么说的
Well, what did he say?
他说
He said, um...
我被录用了
I'm hired.
太好了
Yes!
你这个坏蛋
You son of a bitch!
天啊 你吓死我了
Oh, God, you had me scared to death!
丽莎·明尼利扮演萨丽
Liza Minnelli's playing Sally.
-她能演吗 -试试就知道
- Can she act? - Well, we'll find out.
亲爱的 我们要拍电影了
Honey, we're making a movie.
慕尼黑
-鲍比 -你好啊 鲍伯
- Hi, Bobby. - Hi, Bob.
剩余16年
你们好 生意如何
Hey kids, how's tricks?
-大家都在啊 -鲍比
- Hey, everybody's here. - Hi, Bobby.
-你真是精力充沛 -多的很
- You've got some energy. - Lots of it.
省着点
Save some. Hey.
很高兴见到你 你看上去不错
Nice to see you. You look great.
少喝点 兄弟吗
Easy on that lager, fellas.
这可是工作日的晚上
It's a work night.
最好别多喝什么的
Ach du lieber or whatever they say.
那是什么
What was that?
对不起
I'm sorry?
你手臂刚刚做什么 再做一次我看看
What you did with your arms. Let me see that again.
对 但是左手
Yeah, but the left hand is...
别担心 我是专业的
Don't worry, I'm a professional.
这样
Right there.
对 好了
Yeah, that's it.
这样很好
Yeah, that's nice.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
汉娜
Hannah.
你是名舞者吗 汉娜
Ah, are you a dancer, Hannah?
不 不 我是名翻译
Oh, no. No, I'm, uh, the translator,
给这部作品
uh, for the production.
鲍比 亲爱的
Bobby, darling!
我天天倒计时盼着这一天的到来
Oh, I've been counting down the hours for this day to arrive.
很高兴见到你
Great to see ya.
我剪了这个路易丝·布鲁克斯式的短发
Oh, uh, I got it cut short like Louise Brooks.
我觉得特适合这个时期 你喜欢吗
I thought it'd be perfect for the period. Don't you love it?
如果我不喜欢呢
What if I don't?
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
你真坏
Oh, you're bad!
想喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
给我们的大明星来杯酒
Can we get the star a drink?
赛·福伊尔先生
Hey, Mr. Cy Feuer.
想不到你在这里喝酒
I didn't know you'd be here for this.
我想让你知道我有多高兴
I hope you know how... pleased I am.
事情一切顺利
Everything worked out.
是吗
Is that right?
我只希望你没越过我去找曼尼
I just wish you hadn't gone over my head the way you did.
由衷希望你没那么干
I really wished you hadn't done that.
我就见了曼尼一次
I took one meeting with Manny.
-对 -可以吗
- Yeah. - Okay?
我甚至都不知道我为什么会大惊小怪
I don't even know why I'm surprised.
拍《一步登天》时你也干过这档子事
You pulled the same shit with me on "How to Succeed."
《一步登天》美国音乐剧
削弱我权威 让我看起来像个蠢货
Undermining me. Making me look like a schmuck.
好了 纽约归途一路顺风 赛
Well, safe travels back to New York, Cy.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
纽约 你在说什么
New York? What are you talking about?
我哪儿都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
没错 曼尼想让我留在这
Oh, yeah. No. Manny wants me here.
我是剧作指导
I'm supervising.
这可不像你上次耗资2000万
This is not going to be another $20 million fiasco
拍的大烂片
like your last picture.
你就放心吧
You can count on that.
五 六 五 六 七 八
A five, a six, a five, six, seven, eight.
鲍比 别让我看到你的努力
Don't show me the effort, Bobby,
别让我看到你的汗水
don't show me the sweat.
我只想看到笑容
All I want to see is that smile!
姿态 鲍比
Posture, Bobby.
你弯腰驼背 肩膀要往回收
Look, you're hunching. Pull back the shoulders.
再来 六 七 八
Again, six, seven, eight.
收合然后招牌动作
Oh, snap and showbiz!
微笑呢 很好
Where's that smile? There it is.
你要永远记住
Remember there's always
人外有人 鲍比
somebody better than you out there, Bobby.
总有人比你更努力
Always someone working harder than you.
别以为我不能轻易地换掉你
Don't think for a second I couldn't replace you a hundred times over.
明白吗
Understand?
我觉得这是个很好的选择
I thought this would be a great option.
简约 经典 优雅
Simple, classic, elegant.
我觉得黑色不合适
I don't think black-
这是出席托尼奖 不是葬礼
I mean, it's the Tonys, not a funeral.
托尼奖 百老汇最佳戏剧奖
依我之见 这两者有很多共同之处
Oh, in my experience, the two have quite a bit in common.
我选择参加葬礼
I prefer funerals.
是的 起码时间短
Well, they're shorter at least.
跟你琼阿姨问好
Say hello to your Aunt Joan.
跟你琼阿姨问好
Hello to your Aunt Joan.
南茜没见到你肯定会很伤心
Nancy will be so sad she missed you.
你现在可以走了
You may go now.
你看上哪件了
What caught your eye?
我喜欢这件
I love this one.
不错 这件很可爱
Oh, it--well, it's adorable.
你们俩什么时候去慕尼黑
When are you two going to Munich?
我们决定这次妮可和我
Oh, we decided it made more sense if Nicole and I
待在家里更合理
just stayed home on this one.
你决定还是他决定
You decided or he decided?
我们俩商量决定的
Well, we both decided.
拜托 鲍比不需要我的帮助来执导电影
Please, Bobby doesn't need my help directing a movie.
你知道我喜爱鲍比
You know I adore Bobby
但这不是我担心的地方
but that's not the part I'm worried about.
这件花哨吗
This too fancy?
亲爱的 没那回事 你知道的
No such thing, dear. You know that.
颜色很衬我
They're my colors.
就这件
Okay.
另外 即使我想去也没时间
Besides, I don't have the time to go even if I wanted to.
你知道我正在找一部戏
You know I'm looking for a play.
我的经纪人已经送来将近一百本剧本了
My agent sent me about a hundred scripts.
话剧吗
A straight play?
自己再闯出点成就来感觉挺好的
It would be nice to make something on my own again
提醒人们我还宝刀未老
to remind people I still can--
这件怎么样
What about this?
去参加典礼后的派对
For the party after?
我喜欢带点希腊风的衣服
Oh, I love a little Grecian number.
如果我们再夸张一点 穿它跳舞应该不错
I feel like for dancing, maybe if we ham it.
当然
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表