剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表
Can we take this lift stage right, please?
带茱莉亚去舞台前面 甜心
Get Julia downstage, sweetheart.
鲍比 我们能不能从头再来一次
Can we just go again from the top, Bobby?
我的身体还没熟练舞步
I don't have it in my body yet.
你们听到这位女士的话了 我们从头再来
You heard the lady. Let's take it all the way back.
如果你让我们再来一遍
If you make us do it again,
我们会杀了你 我发誓
we'll kill you, I swear.
最后一次
Just once more.
天啊
God!
小琼
Hey, Joanie.
各位 这位是小琼·麦克拉肯
It's Joanie McCracken, everyone.
-我还有多少时间 -大概二十分钟
- How much time do I have? - About 20.
如果我能再看到电影中呈现的效果
If I could see how we get into the final picture again.
这一次后就可以结束了
You can mark it this one time.
我们从转身那里开始
Uh, let's take it from the turnaround.
我给你们留出两个小节 准备
I'll give you two bars. And...
乔治往右去一点 往右 乔治
George, you're further right. Further right, George.
-怎么了 -又犯病了
- What's wrong? - It happened again.
-我站不起来了 -没事
- I can't stand up. - Okay, yeah, yeah.
大家 非常好
Uh, hey, everyone, great.
看起来挺有模有样了 不是吗
That's starting to look like a real number, isn't it?
大家今天表现不错 可以早点回家了
Uh, you're getting out early today for good behavior.
跳得很好 我们明天再复习一遍
Nice job. We'll revisit it tomorrow.
但我得用一下这间屋子
I'm going to need the room, though,
所以请大家 腾出一点空间给我
so if everyone could please, uh, give me some space.
-对不起 对不起 -没关系
- I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. - It's okay.
非常荣幸
Such an honor.
没事的 没事的 别哭了
Hey, hey, it's okay. It's okay, come on.
-对不起 -不用道歉
- I'm sorry. - Please don't apologize.
我们回家吧
Let's get you home.
没事的 没事的 亲爱的
It's okay, it's okay, sweetheart.
要是这儿真有正经的美景就好了
I'll tell you, if only they had some halfway decent scenery here.
尼尔说往里走几英里有一些遗址
Neil was saying there's some ruins a few miles inland.
已经两千年了
2,000 years old.
他还说应该带一瓶酒来看日落
He said to bring a bottle of wine and watch the sunset.
鲍伯 你觉得是这么回事吗
Is that what you think this is, Bob?
一次浪漫的度假
A romantic getaway?
忘记我说的任何话吧
Forget I said anything.
不管你信不信 我离开孩子
Believe it or not, I didn't leave our child
飞越半个地球可不是来这里和你看风景的
to fly halfway across the world to take in the sights with you.
那你为什么来呢
Then why did you come?
因为你对我说你要吞下一整瓶安♥眠♥药♥
Because you told me you were going to swallow a bottle of Seconal.
或许你应该让我那么做
Maybe you should have let me.
你怎么不说那句台词了
Why don't you take that line again?
不 那段对话内容尚可
No, the dialogue's fine.
只是在表达方式上 说服力欠佳
It's just that the delivery, it wasn't very convincing.
你在说什么
Hey, what are you talking about?
你想要怎样
What are you trying to-- what--
你♥他♥妈♥的 你想要我怎么样
what the fuck-- what do you want from me?
不对 这是我的台词吗
Oh, no, is that my line?
我已经完全不记得了
You know, it's gone clear out of my head.
这对我而言并不好笑 好吗
This isn't funny to me, okay?
不不 这一幕戏剧感非常强 只是
No, no. it's a very dramatic scene. It's just--
-嘿 -只是我们已经用过很多次了
- Hey! - It's just that we've done it too many times.
-我搞砸了 行吗 -已经不再有趣了
- I screwed up, okay? - And it's lost its entertainment value.
我知道
I know that.
我真的喜欢
I do love the location
你这次选择的地点
that you've chosen this time.
你上个月离开后
After you left, the last month--
-以海洋为背景 -在片场
- I mean, with the ocean in the background-- - On set,
没有你在我都没法思考
I couldn't think without you.
-任何事情都不 -非常厉害 鲍伯
- Nothing makes-- - It's a great touch, Bob.
但是 这就是为什么你是一名出色的导演
But see, this is why you're such a brilliant director.
你总能注意到细节
Because you get the details.
没有你在我都没法思考 你明白吗
I couldn't think without you, you understand?
我想回家
I want to come home.
没有你我就要失业了
I'm out of business without you.
不 你跳过了一部分 鲍伯
Oh, no, you skipped a section, Bob.
应该有一部分是你发誓这说明不了什么
There's the part where you swear it didn't mean anything.
你很孤独 喝了太多酒 工作很累
You were lonely, drinking too much, working too hard.
我 我爱上她了
I'm--I'm in love with her.
-不 不可能 -是真的
- Oh, no, you're not. - Yeah.
爱上了那个翻译
With the translator?
那个德国女孩
With the German girl?
这并不会改变我对你的感觉
That doesn't change how I feel about you,
我不知道为什么要改变
and I don't see why it should.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你说得对 格温 你说得对
You're right, Gwen. Jesus, you're right.
我对你撒过多少次谎了
How many times have I lied to you?
有多少次我站在那里
How many times have I stood there
承诺那是最后一次了
and I promised it's the last time?
我不想再对你说谎了
I don't want to lie to you anymore.
我不想再偷偷摸摸了
I don't want to sneak around.
我希望既能够见到汉娜
I want to be able to see Hannah
又能够回到家 还不用哄骗你
and then come home and not bullshit you.
那我是不是也应该去找个情人
Maybe I should find a lover, too, then, huh?
你觉得怎么样
How about that?
-那不是你的风格 -对 当然不是
- That's not your style. - No, of course not.
你比我坚强
You're stronger than I am.
去你的
Oh, up yours!
就让我
Just let me--
-不 -我需要你
- No. - I need you.
等等 等一下 等一下
Hold--hold--hold on. Hold--hold--hold on.
嘿 等一下
Hey, hey, hey, hold on.
听我说
Hey, listen to me...
-不 -别走啊
- No! - Hey, hey.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我想和你实话实说
I'm trying to be honest with you.
当我不再是棒球运动员后 发生了什么
What happens after I stop being a baseball player.
然后我会去哪里
Then where would I be?
这当然是众所周知的
Well, now, that of course is fairly well known.
-没错 -毕竟
- Yes. - After all,
这也没什么不寻常
there's nothing unusual about it.
不然你以为附近的那些政客是怎么发家的
How do you suppose some of these politicians around town got started?
还有那些停车场业主
And parking lot owners?
感觉不太对
Uh-uh, not quite.
试着直接对着观众说
Try taking it straight out to the audience.
毕竟 这也没什么不寻常
Um, after all, there's nothing unusual about it.
不然你以为附近的那些政客是怎么发家的
How do you suppose some of these politicians around town got started?
还有那些停车场业主
And parking lot owners?
-太过了吗 -不 如果你像刚刚那样做
- Is it too much? - No, if you do it like that,
保证你每次都能收获笑声
you'll get the laugh every time.
我感觉自己站得太靠后了
I feel like I'm upstaging myself right now.
别站在舞台的太前面
Don't cross so far downstage.
还有一些别的事 先生们
A couple of other things, gentlemen.
不如我们重新思考一下开头部分
Why don't we re-think the whole beginning...
你好 哈尔
Hi, Hal.
很高兴见到你 亲爱的
Great to see you, darling.
我昨晚一直在给你打电♥话♥
I tried calling you last night.
我住在斯科特的家了
Oh, I stayed at Scott's place.
我需要和你谈一些事
Oh, I need--I need to talk to you about some stuff.
我得先热身
Well, I need to warm up.
听着 昨天...昨天发生的事情
Listen, what happened-- what happened yesterday,
情况很复杂
it's a complicated situation.
我现在没法和你谈这个 好吗
I can't talk about this right now, okay?
饶了我吧
Hey, give me a break.
你干什么
What are you doing?
-我想单独待一会 -好吧
- I'd like to be alone, please. - Well,
我想和你聊聊
I want to talk to you.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
如果我昨天伤到你感情了 我道歉
剧集 | 佛西与沃登 | 导航列表